Originally posted by: sana1sana

Hope everything gets well today

we can only hope dear
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

we can only hope dear

Clarissa, Its better to hope for the worst...
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI Reshmi and Clarissa! hangover still on! For me too!
Everybody worried for the show, what do SPs have in mind? Are you sending any mails to SP as Silla suggested? Will it be worth it.

@ Clarissa how was the wedding?
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Ujjaini: Hello🤗  SP might be having some hidden agenda...They are not promoting the show when the TRP ruling shows are having promos every now and then...Even the CVs and actors seems to be least interested in improving the ratings...I'm not sure whether the the show deserves any support from us...I had send few mails to swastik pics few months back and never got a response...
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Ujjaini: Hello🤗  SP might be having some hidden agenda...They are not promoting the show when the TRP ruling shows are having promos every now and then...Even the CVs and actors seems to be least interested in improving the ratings...I'm not sure whether the the show deserves any support from us...I had send few mails to swastik pics few months back and never got a response...

You r absolutely right Reshmi. Thats what I was thining that is it all worth it?  But strange enough even Pratigya promos are shown! I dont get this. Perfect example of digging ones own grave!!!

Anyways, how was christmas? From when is leave starting?
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hai ujjain wedding was mast
hwo ru and how was xmas
 @reshmi:yes dear even the certievs are not bothered so why us. But tsill as i love to be in adda i would watch it till the end i hope.

In pratigya too they are providing the flaovurs the viewwers want and in every other sas bahu craps.

BUt when i saw some scene form friday epi OMG what anant was saying to navay. I was feeling like banging my head.

But thursday epi was fabulous for me as a rain desert. Saw the lost chemistry in car. BUT AGAIN the cvs wont spare us from torture.
 So as reshmi said lets hope for the worse. so we wont  feel disppointed.
-Reshmi- thumbnail

@Ujjaini: Christmas was enjoyable with friends at home for lunch and dinner...I am on for a long break from Jan 5th...Gave my resignation few weeks back...How was your christmas?

ps: Should we mail them to ask why they aren't showing any promos for Navya?
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Ujjaini: Christmas was enjoyable with friends at home for lunch and dinner...I am on for a long break from Jan 5th...Gave my resignation few weeks back...How was your christmas?

ps: Should we mail them to ask why they aren't showing any promos for Navya?

i think we should . they have some responsiblity towards their vieweers and they should just give us hint withiout keeping us in dark..
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Clarissa: Okay, will send an email...Lets see whether they will give any reply...