Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Journey Of Naksh/DOTW-23/12/11 (Page 3)

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

kaumu.. i read the FULL reply! *clap clap* awesome reply
kaafi had tak i agree with u!

@pree, thanx ;)
btw.. tu bhi discuss katri hai epi live? chal.. i will add u to the group.. and we will also discuss! if u r fine with it

haan i do yaar woh jab tension free hoon tabhi LOLi do discuss LOLhum sirf aaj kyunki monday hum banglore mein honge
@kamuji: taffy ke saath hume bhi update karna monday ko Big smile but  i wont reply Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta31 Goldie

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

1.i think little bit pblm every couple have to suffer because they are new to each other...

2.i think it is important because they can know more about each other so that there will be no pblms afterward...i think however they know many things about each other but there are many things which they came to know after marriage also(naksh ne bhi to abhi kuch din din pehle kaha tha 2 yeras baad bhi hame nayi cheez pata chal rahi ek dusre ke bare mai)... i important in every relationship so that they can become a strong couple as we can see our naksh...

Edited by shweta31 - 24 December 2011 at 6:47am

sona_naksh IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
well i've no experiance but i ve heard dat courtship daz r d best daz of ur relationship...wo craze 2 meet each other is a different 1 n its really nice feeling...but i think it shud b limited 2 sum meets as overdose of anything can cause difficulties n can b d beauty of marriage is dat v cum 2 no new things abt d person wen v start living wid him...

as husband n wife r 2 different persons born n grown in 2 different environments so it is natural 4 dem 2 ve different opinions on different things...n dis may cause sum issues b/w dem which is quite normal n natural...dis may giv rise 2 sum mu's also n dese all vl end on a happy note if v want dem 2 end n dont include our ego in it 

NAKSH ve had a very beautiful journey starting frm d courtship daz 2 d initial problems n mu's n now a much mature n caring luv was alwaz b/w dem but dey never knew hw 2 handle d issues n deir elders wich now dey ve learnt 2 an extent...but dey ve portrayed very beautifully each n every phase...n d growth n change in deir characters 4 each other is truly remarkable...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meow_Aleena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
very nice post pree..Thumbs Up

sdhg Goldie

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
awsome discussion topic

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _naksh_raz

Great post Preksha!!
waise i though divi di was posting..koyi baat nahiWink
Well what to say!!
Naksh have changed SO much.The finally have some sort of maturity in their life.Wink Probably because as you mentioned Preksha,the ''tragedies'' in their married life.Such as that RR and the whole trust issue from Naitik's side,Then Sneha and the whole trust issue with anger from Akshara's side. The whole Nandini misunderstanding issues and other petty misunderstanding they used to have every other day they had.Then the batwara time,they finally was then blossoming some sort of maturity and being able to take responsibility more responsiblyLOLLOLThen the jolly life of being pregnant for the first time,the MC and Naitik becomes the most understanding person.His level of maturity came out,and Akshara too.
Well now to your questions!!
Do every couple from courtship to marriage undergo problem? - Well in my opinion,I do think so...YES,from engagement to marriage,getting to know each other properly,maybe their will be some problems,just like the 2nd meeting..the dumb yet lovely for us argument over Aishwaria and feelings can be something else and for Naksh it was..the whole extra finding time to spend..the whole bahana of ''helping in studies'' and the understanding of Othella and its comparison to them,this caused problems from engagement to marriage in Naksh lives..and yes..these things are really shown in serials..but i do believe in getting to know others and understanding each other..differences arise that can cause some problems..later leaves positive effects though.LOL
Is courtship really important in life to know each other better? - Yes,courtship is very important,as you just dont want to marry the person quickly knowing nothing about them,not saying that love marriage is the option,BUT a journey from engagement to the wedding is VERY magical,missing this is idk,and for Naksh as they were remembering on their 2nd Anniversary,remember how magical it was for themEmbarrassedLOL
Do misunderstandings always end on happy note? - Well,yes again i do believe this,If misunderstandings are to end,it must be end truthfully and with this truth,there would be some kind of khushi some kind of happiness,that finally yeh bojh uthar gaya..ab chend se no guilty feeling..i can be normal again..and smile for a i guess..all misunderstands always end on a happy note..Again all Naksh MUs ended happily for us viewers and for Naksh..and lately they end with smpsLOLEmbarrassed
ab bohot hogaya mera...ab aur nahi...
thank youLOL
awesome reply truly amazing and agreed :)))

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Awesome topic pree... Hug n gre88 reply every1.. Tongue now time for my thoughts..LOL

I opine each n every marriage be it love or arranged undergo problems..Confused Marriage is a big institution in India n all parents will scrutinized all minutiae details right from the Education qualification, Profession, Income, Family background, Health to many other background aspects of the prospective bride and bride groom. As far as I've noticed in love marriages major conflicts arises due to status or religion differences between the 2 families n in arranged its between the obscure couples themselves i.e., their compatibility , nature, habits, opinions differences. D'ohThus in the nutshell no 2 individuals are alike n hence Acceptance is the major factor in arranged marriages if we talk in terms of naksh..Approve

Courtship is the most memorable period of any happily married couple as the fun n time spend during this phase of time will be cherished all their life.. Day DreamingEmbarrassed Heart Its very crucial factor in arranged marriages where u'll get the opportunity to know ur spouse n inlaws nature n habbits Thumbs Up but mind u at the same time its very risky too as it left with the life time impression of urs in that short span of time n then later on u cant retrieve n regret for not able to go back n change ur bad beginning...Ouch n hence it has to be in limits with certain boundaries.. I stumble that couples needs to be honest n crystal clear n also never try to pretend some1 which they aren't coz thats something which will get revealed with time .Big smile

If its not happy ending means picture abhi baki hai mere dost.. Wink well yes I think MU is part n parcel of every1's life major factor of which acc to me is lack of communication..Ermm couples needs to sit n rectify all their problems n indifferences  so that therez no room for so called mu n the third party to get involved..  n yes for that one needs to kill EGO, coz it certainly makes the person arrogant n rude Pinch also when u love some1 trust n accept him/her wholeheartedly n u shouldn't be bothered abt the society take on them.. I think every1 is blessed with sense of what works for them . They need to make mistakes to hone that skill just like our beloved Naksh.Cool Smile

Edited by gutky - 25 December 2011 at 5:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kanza04 Goldie

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
wow really nice topic pree Clap & a lovely summarisation of Naksh's beautiful journey so far.
as far as the topic is concerned yeah i do agree tht misunderstandings do happen sumtimes in every relation bt these misunderstandings bring two people more closer to eachother. Misunderstandings ke baad hi humhe apni kamiyon aur khamiyon ke barey main andaza hota hai n in this way we try to make our relation better n more matured than b4. In the same way Naksh have became a more matured couple than b4 n have created a strong place in our hearts!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top