Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Favorite Part of Today's Episode (Page 2)

Poll Question: What was your favorite part of today's episode?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [9.43%]
20 [37.74%]
1 [1.89%]
27 [50.94%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JPRules

Today's episode was amazing! I have a tie between the motorcycle scene and Rishi scaring Indira in the bedroom. Although I think I slightly like the motorcycle scene more for its super cuteness Embarrassed 
I loved Rishi's method of scaring her onto the bed to get her to sleep on it because knowing Indira, she wouldn't have listened any other way lol.

I agree they did a great job with selecting the song. I was surprised (and a little disappointed) yesterday that they put a romantic song in the background but after understanding the lyrics... they couldn't have picked a more perfect song! The lyrics and meaning of the song are very subtle and not overly romantic either. Just right.

I am sooo glad that Indira and Rishi left the house. The show just got more interesting. The ungrateful family deserves it and Rishi and Indira have time to bond now Smile 

I agree with everything you said!!  

and you're right about the song selection.  The meaning seems to be perfect for them since it's not a straight up I'm confessing my love to you type of song.  lol  This show definitely is getting more interesting.  I also like how they are taking their time with it without dragging the show.  They are showing every aspect of Indira's life.  From the whole Macau track, you can see how much Indira cares for her sister, and when they come back, Mandira isn't even grateful.  We also see how much all of this hurts Indira.  I think it's time for Indira to have some fun!  I'm glad they left...I hope Rishi brings some happiness into Indira's life...and that we get to see some light cute moments between the two.  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gaby09

JPRules Senior Member
JPRules
JPRules

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

Today's episode was amazing! I have a tie between the motorcycle scene and Rishi scaring Indira in the bedroom. Although I think I slightly like the motorcycle scene more for its super cuteness Embarrassed 
I loved Rishi's method of scaring her onto the bed to get her to sleep on it because knowing Indira, she wouldn't have listened any other way lol.

I agree they did a great job with selecting the song. I was surprised (and a little disappointed) yesterday that they put a romantic song in the background but after understanding the lyrics... they couldn't have picked a more perfect song! The lyrics and meaning of the song are very subtle and not overly romantic either. Just right.

I am sooo glad that Indira and Rishi left the house. The show just got more interesting. The ungrateful family deserves it and Rishi and Indira have time to bond now Smile 

and you're right about the song selection.  The meaning seems to be perfect for them since it's not a straight up I'm confessing my love to you type of song.  lol  This show definitely is getting more interesting.  I also like how they are taking their time with it without dragging the show.  They are showing every aspect of Indira's life.  From the whole Macau track, you can see how much Indira cares for her sister, and when they come back, Mandira isn't even grateful.  We also see how much all of this hurts Indira.  I think it's time for Indira to have some fun!  I'm glad they left...I hope Rishi brings some happiness into Indira's life...and that we get to see some light cute moments between the two.  Big smile

That's exactly what I want to see now! Indira is finally out of the house and alone with Rishi. Since they're on their own, this is the perfect time to show some fun and playful scenes where Indira actually starts to enjoy the little joys of life... of course it can't be too much or it'll look out of character. But small things like sitting at night under the moon and having an ice cream. Simple little joys of life. I think this is the perfect time to have Rishi lighten her up a little

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08XGaby09

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
All inshi scenes were the best to watch eviting Indira and sick family scenes.

XAiShBaBy08XGaby09

jenig Senior Member
jenig
jenig

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Rishi and Indira on the motorcycle

XAiShBaBy08XGaby09

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

That's exactly what I want to see now! Indira is finally out of the house and alone with Rishi. Since they're on their own, this is the perfect time to show some fun and playful scenes where Indira actually starts to enjoy the little joys of life... of course it can't be too much or it'll look out of character. But small things like sitting at night under the moon and having an ice cream. Simple little joys of life. I think this is the perfect time to have Rishi lighten her up a little
Even I wish the same, this was the perfect time for Indira to realize that sometimes you need to keep your mind off of problems and enjoy those little things which gives us joy and also Rishi to remind her that why give up a beautiful life for such an ungrateful family rather enjoy it for yourself.  Being away from family would help Indira to understand life better that caring her family alone is not the way to live and up and down is part of life and enjoy the moment that presents you with.

XAiShBaBy08XGaby09

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I'm glad you all agree that Indira should have some fun in her life.  This also a great question for a new poll.  Smile

Gaby09

ArTizAngel IF-Sizzlerz
ArTizAngel
ArTizAngel

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Bike scene and Rishi fallin on top of Indira during the bed scene.. Heart

Gaby09

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
i loved both the scenes, inshi on the bike and rishi scaring indira in the bedroom..i loved it when rishi himself makes indira hold him tightly...sooo cute it was...Day Dreaming...n the bedroom scene loved our hitler's scared expressions n rishi's behaviour..Wink

Gaby09forever.young

Go to top