Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI AND SUNNY Desperation for Votes N Insecurity (Page 8)

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by PSB_Zone

Originally posted by fire_gun

lolLOLLOL she already talked abt itLOLLOLLOL kya chahte ho kii woh scream kareLOLLOLLOL..she didn;tWink..uski problem tumne dance ke time nahi dekhi to rehne de bhai kyu time waste kar raha hai yaha discuss karke

Seriously! can't Amar get it? Sunny already told him once before to not touch her. Just keep away.
Use itni hi problem hoti to wo pehele se bolti sky aur sunny ke discussion me bas nod nahi karti..

Usne pehle bola that. Aaj kyun phir se usse pull kiya? Now don't justify it again as Amar does anything to win the task. LOL

Cheapo should stop touching women.
Are yaar agar chuhi ko problem hoti to perfomance ke turant baad uske kaan me it was hot na bolti wid a smile...kitni choti choti baat ka issue banate ho tum log yaar,If it was in the soap or a film it would hv been clapped...same can be said abt performance..

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Usne pehle bola that. Aaj kyun phir se usse pull kiya? Now don't justify it again as Amar does anything to win the task. LOL

Cheapo should stop touching women.
Are yaar agar chuhi ko problem hoti to perfomance ke turant baad uske kaan me it was hot na bolti wid a smile...kitni choti choti baat ka issue banate ho tum log yaar,If it was in the soap or a film it would hv been clapped...same can be said abt performance..

PSB_Zone: My take is simple. A girl told you to stay away and if you still pester her then you are a cheapo. The other day Sunny told Amar to not touch her and stay away then why did he again pull her today?

It is  such a song where a woman keep going for the collar inspite of the man ignoring and hinting to go away..watch tht rekha and akshay song..So it was an act...HE dragged sunny coz women were to be used as a prop according to the task aur performance ki masti me amarwa ko ye sab dhyan nahi rehta pichli baten.LOL.He is very passionate abt acting and actor should be like thtLOL

Edited by PSB_Zone - 22 December 2011 at 10:15pm
PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Aur tum to had hi ho yaar..sala juhi ko prob nahi hui aur tumhe ho rahi haiLOLLOL..
lolLOLLOL she already talked abt itLOLLOLLOL kya chahte ho kii woh scream kareLOLLOLLOL..she didn;tWink..uski problem tumne dance ke time nahi dekhi to rehne de bhai kyu time waste kar raha hai yaha discuss karke
Ale le le dekho to kitni problem ho rahi hai tumhe uski problem dekh ke..By the way wo chand shayri agle din kuch meaning uska kya hua??LOLLOLLOL
nahi aaya kya promoLOLLOLLOL wild card entry promo aaaya  LOLLOLLOL  aur agle din show khatam hote hi aaya LOLLOLLOL. shayri was for that wild card promoWink
[/QUOTE]Kya baat kisi bhi chiz ko chand se add kar rahe ho...wild card promo is chand hahahhahaLOLkuch bhi.I thought chand was symonds ka takla
[/QUOTE]  lol..sach meinLOLLOLLOL  us din bol rehe the kisi baat sach hoti hai dekhte hai.. aaj dekho kya bol rehe hoLOL...bhai tu bus kamaal hai...jaake dekh lo us din ka  thread LOL..leave it bye dear i am done with u
LOL[/QUOTE]

Oye main kamal hoon nahi yaar krk jaisa koi nahi ho sakta..LOL..Krk se yaad aaya ki he tweeted "amar thinks he will win the show but he is wrong coz sid will win y becoz krk said so"LOLRest i agree tht u said they will show promo tomorow but i dont find any relation between big boss saying chand and wild card promo.Tht chand would hv only made sense if mehek entered tht day n big boss meant chand by mehek..u can call a gal moon but to call a promo moon hahahahROFLROFL.It was just for sky task...samjhe bandhuBig smile

Edited by PSB_Zone - 23 December 2011 at 2:41am
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSB_Zone

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged

PSB_Zone: My take is simple. A girl told you to stay away and if you still pester her then you are a cheapo. The other day Sunny told Amar to not touch her and stay away then why did he again pull her today?

It is  such a song where a woman keep going for the collar inspite of the man ignoring and hinting to go away..watch tht rekha and akshay song..So it was an act...HE dragged sunny coz women were to be used as a prop according to the task aur performance ki masti me amarwa ko ye sab dhyan nahi rehta pichli baten.LOL.He is very passionate abt acting and actor should be like thtLOL

But...but he was already dancing with Juhi then why did he drag Sunny too? Wink

@Red highlighted part- That's the whole problem. He should control all that passion. LOL
Sunny for variety LOLBy the way coming back to original topic juhi when anouncing the winners among gals said tht all are winners coz women are not weak n she repeated..so It is clear how desperate she became after nomination...har waqt wahi sochna hamesa...amar ,sid are confident and they dont care..

Edited by PSB_Zone - 23 December 2011 at 2:38am
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Aur tum to had hi ho yaar..sala juhi ko prob nahi hui aur tumhe ho rahi haiLOLLOL..
Ale le le dekho to kitni problem ho rahi hai tumhe uski problem dekh ke..By the way wo chand shayri agle din kuch meaning uska kya hua??LOLLOLLOL
nahi aaya kya promoLOLLOLLOL wild card entry promo aaaya  LOLLOLLOL  aur agle din show khatam hote hi aaya LOLLOLLOL. shayri was for that wild card promoWink
Kya baat kisi bhi chiz ko chand se add kar rahe ho...wild card promo is chand hahahhahaLOLkuch bhi.I thought chand was symonds ka takla
[/QUOTE]  lol..sach meinLOLLOLLOL  us din bol rehe the kisi baat sach hoti hai dekhte hai.. aaj dekho kya bol rehe hoLOL...bhai tu bus kamaal hai...jaake dekh lo us din ka  thread LOL..leave it bye dear i am done with u
LOL[/QUOTE]

Oye main kamal hoon nahi yaar krk jaisa koi nahi ho sakta..LOL..Krk se yaad aaya ki he tweeted "amar thinks he will win the show but he is wrong coz sid will win y becoz krk said so"LOLRest i agree tht u said they will show promo tomorow but i dont find any relation between big boss saying chand and wild card promo.Tht chand would hv only made sense if mehek entered tht day n big boss meant chand by mehek..u can call a gal moon but to call a promo moon hahahahROFLROFL.It was just for sky task...samjhe bandhuBig smile
[/QUOTE]  bhai maine tujhe us din samjhaya  tha .aur aaj bhi nahi samjha tu bhaiLOLLOLLOLLOL... rehne de  tum nahi samhjega..LOLLOLLOL
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

But...but he was already dancing with Juhi then why did he drag Sunny too? Wink

@Red highlighted part- That's the whole problem. He should control all that passion. LOL
maya time out timeLOLWink

Go to top