Tumhari Disha

Where was DK? (Page 3)

Kiran1977 Senior Member
Kiran1977
Kiran1977

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Hi Twinecool,

You could be right.

As Gargi holds Kanaka empire, she also owns the house. DK make sure his Mom, Disha and himself have a place to go to.

But clean a house at night?

There must be something more and why not tell Disha about the house?

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 4:39am | IP Logged

white rose u made sense ... i dunno but i guess taht must happen.. but incase he was in teh house he wud have heard the noises .. aftre disha's room is very close to the main entrance.

i thought he may have gon to meet the long lost brothre.... what a twist that wud be... lol

or maybe the duplicate cud be the long lost bro .. not making sense but i guess they mite bring out the bro somewhere

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I'll go for the line that he went to see someone about his new/old business. He doesn't want to tell anyone because he is not sure of the outcome of his meeting.
Mind you he was pretty upset about what Gargi is doing to Kanaka so he could be ready to stand up (finally Clap ) against her with his 1% + 49% from his trust.

Now come to think of it, would you start a business when living in the same house as your arch-enemy ??...I don't think so. What would stop her from asking for it because Kanaka is not providing enough to support her Confused .
PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 6:09am | IP Logged

I think it could be one of three things:

1.  Either he is trying to retake control of Kanaka through some loophole.

2.  He is starting another company - remember when he was in jail, he told Disha that he started from nothing and if he loses everything he'll start off from scratch again??

3.  IT has something to do with daddy Dhruv Seghal.  Although I've been convinced all along Dhruv is dead, maybe he isn't.  Maybe father and son are plotting revenge against Gargoyle.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Priya, that would be some real fun!!! Then, of course, the reunion of Dhruv and Sumitra.... aaaaaaaw, how sweet! But DK has always said he hates his father, hasn't he? Guess DK would have to be as good an actor as Ashish....

-DKaddict

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

DK was trying to figure out what was going on in Kanaka Industries... I think Taaj is missing since he helped Disha prepare the presentation.....

kay bolta??

~memsaab

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Memsaab, I was just the other day wondering what had happened to Taj- has he been hanging out with Gautam, or something? LOL! You may be on to something, here. I also think it is business related, and good thing he doesn't tell Disha- who knows, the one time she should keep her mouth shut, she'd probably screw it up! Or Gargi would just happen to walk by and hear it, as she always seems to do.... ugh!

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 06 April 2005 at 8:09pm
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Hi,

Looks like we the people of CA r in the same tune,I too was wondering abt Taj.

Yes ,I think DK was busy with some kind of business deal.He wants to give D a lil surprise by just taking her to the new office and say, "Disha kaisa laga tumko apna ye naya office?"

cheers

minkWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index