a very interesting interview
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you for scans:))

starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: meepha

Youtube pe tou nadia khan waala interview bhi poora nahi hai! I know,i m sure nida shahista ne laakh baar tou calls kar he le hongi Fawad ko! They r so mad!

Even if he doesnt likes giving interviews,JpJ pe aana tou bunta hai yaar! Because its hum t What actually made him Who he is today! That counts his telefilm on hum,dastaan and now Hs! + he said abhi tak usne aisa koi kaam nahi kiya jo woh bhoole na something! Really,Fawad?Dastaan & Hs!!! What does he wanna do?act like james bond?:s

He seems like a complicated man:/

Another shock=he's on insulin!:0 at such atoung age!:/ woawww:/ thats bad! Havin sugar is okayish but insulin😲

I believe he's type I diabetic. If you need insulin then it's merely because your body isn't producing the right amount of insulin needed to sustain itself. That's something out of his control...so no, having "sugar" which is type 2 diabetes is something not okayish..because such people have themselves to blame for getting type 2 diabetes, maybe because of their diet or so..however, people who have type 1 diabetes...in this case Fawad..have no control over their body not being able to produce insulin.

But yeah, it's definitely harder to manage type 1 diabetes..you  need to inject yourself with insulin at certain times during the days..and you can't forget to do so. 
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ u just explained what i said:s
My father has type 2 & its okayish because as u mentioned that they dont have to inject themselves with insulin every now & then.

starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: meepha

^ u just explained what i said:s

My father has type 2 & its okayish because as u mentioned that they dont have to inject themselves with insulin every now & then.

no, my point was to say type 2 diabetes isnt okayish. ðŸ˜†..that's something thats in your hands, and if you get it..I think it has to do with you,..why get diagnosed with a condition that could've been controlled? 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kya banda hai yaar...he's not just an actor or just Asher for me..Fawad ke liye genuine izzat hai dil mein...his life is so simple and everything starts and ends at his family..
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fawad always said in this interviews that he hates politics.But today in this FB account (i don't know whether it is fake or not, i believe it is not)
supported Imran khan movement .i m so happy and apppreciate his stance 4 a chance in PAKISTAN.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If anyone wants an English Translation.. Here it is
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7eKAe69BtA[/YOUTUBE]
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aiim

fawad always said in this interviews that he hates politics.But today in this FB account (i don't know whether it is fake or not, i believe it is not)
supported Imran khan movement .i m so happy and apppreciate his stance 4 a chance in PAKISTAN.

Even i saw that video! And i must say i appreciate him too for that! Both the khans rock!