Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Kya entry mari NRI saab ne? He is so cute (Page 2)

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Joined: 08 July 2011
Posts: 36668

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by ogive_nab

Aysha, Nk Character is really hilarious...his hindi & English mixture language is immense funny. I liked Arnab's reaction to see NK...I think there will be made a good friendship b/w NK & Khushi...& this will make  jealousy & angry of Arnab more on NK & Khushi...ab ayega maza.Wink   
WOW we really do think alike. I just answered a post with a similar reply yaar.

ARNAV needs to learn to loosen up and NK is perfect for the job. Plus we might get a BROMANCE happening. I want to see a JEALOUSY track froming prontoLOL

This NK character is quite positive... & i am sure NK will work as catalyst to bring near both ArHi...Ayshu..i want to kill Shyam..Angry i cann't endure him for a second.

Fatz77 IF-Dazzler

Joined: 06 December 2011
Posts: 3662

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Joined: 11 September 2009
Posts: 29427

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I'm liking this NK,he seems like a very fun guy just like our Khushi...want them to be good friends and want ASR to burn with jealousy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 16910

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
so true Nanav  ROFL kya nickname hai boss NNK Ka ( Naughty NandKishore )


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by ogive_nab

Aysha, Nk Character is really hilarious...his hindi & English mixture language is immense funny. I liked Arnab's reaction to see NK...I think there will be made a good friendship b/w NK & Khushi...& this will make  jealousy & angry of Arnab more on NK & Khushi...ab ayega maza.Wink   
WOW we really do think alike. I just answered a post with a similar reply yaar.

ARNAV needs to learn to loosen up and NK is perfect for the job. Plus we might get a BROMANCE happening. I want to see a JEALOUSY track froming prontoLOL

This NK character is quite positive... & i am sure NK will work as catalyst to bring near both ArHi...Ayshu..i want to kill Shyam..Angry i cann't endure him for a second.
I hate SHYAM too he is too CHEAP.Angry I want the truth out now.

I think NK will bring ARHI closer 2gether they need a CUPID right?Wink
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 14028

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Ayesha di Hug

Awesome post! Clap Seriously iss NK ne toh aate hi mera dil jeet lia Wink -- He is so cuteee! Embarrassed I am so glad that they got him as an NRI because that makes him hilarious -- makes him friendly -- and gives him an edge over with Khushi!! 

And the way he called Arnav -- "Nanav" LOL LOL -- Waiting till Khushi hears it and starts teasing ASR by that name Wink LOL 

I absolutely loved the precap -- a jealous Arnav -- Thats the way I like it baby! WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

I'm liking this NK,he seems like a very fun guy just like our Khushi...want them to be good friends and want ASR to burn with jealousy.
 NK is proving to be a HIT with us already. ASR burn baby burn is all i gots to sayLOL
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

so true Nanav  ROFL kya nickname hai boss NNK Ka ( Naughty NandKishore )


Teethy LEKHU tu yaha?Shocked Yeah NK is the icing. He will pour a doseof MADNESS in the show creating  more uproarLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Wrong entry at the right time!!

2 3 4

Author: -SilverAngel-   Replies: 30   Views: 4429

-SilverAngel- 30 4429 20 November 2011 at 10:51pm by -SilverAngel-
No Entry on the sets of IPKKND

2

Author: eveline   Replies: 13   Views: 2876

eveline 13 2876 18 November 2011 at 12:44pm by TheNikil1
I want a new entry

Author: ajoop   Replies: 0   Views: 542

ajoop 0 542 04 November 2011 at 9:51am by ajoop
chote saab,,cute,,lolz..

Author: .Saraa.   Replies: 0   Views: 638

.Saraa. 0 638 14 October 2011 at 1:57pm by .Saraa.
Khushi tells the gunda-Hamare saab ko chodiye?NO

Author: sun2011   Replies: 7   Views: 1227

sun2011 7 1227 13 October 2011 at 2:26pm by .m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index