Kya entry mari NRI saab ne? He is so cute

Posted: 12 years ago
He was so hilarious. The NRI cousin of ARNAV'S Just hilarious he reminded me so much of Khushie. He must be Khushi's long lost brother with his sense of humour.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Nand Kishore as NK is hilarity ๐Ÿ˜† Funny๐Ÿ˜† Arnav's reaction is like whatever dude U got nothing on me. And then his last reaction was classic. Arnab and his cousin will rock out. Maybe NK will rub off on ASR and bring out the hidden kitten out of him๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ayshu ki post par like karna toh banta hai boss.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mish18

Ayshu ki post par like karna toh banta hai boss.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Am i glad U came here. Now main wapas apni ghar jaati hu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I thought he was hilarious, what with his "Massu" line and "Nanav." It was awesome to see Arnav & Akash so rattled, because usually they are the most composed ones. I also loved the precap Arnav looks so jealous, especially when Akash says that Khushi & NK are perfect together. I was nervous about this kid's entry, but so far so good...as long as his role is strictly comedic.
Aysha, Nk Character is really hilarious...his hindi & English mixture language is immense funny. I liked Arnab's reaction to see NK...I think there will be made a good friendship b/w NK & Khushi...& this will make  jealousy & angry of Arnab more on NK & Khushi...ab ayega maza.๐Ÿ˜‰   
Originally posted by thingcalledlove

I thought he was hilarious, what with his "Massu" line and "Nanav." It was awesome to see Arnav & Akash so rattled, because usually they are the most composed ones. I also loved the precap Arnav looks so jealous, especially when Akash says that Khushi & NK are perfect together. I was nervous about this kid's entry, but so far so good...as long as his role is strictly comedic.
I think Nand Kishore will make this show an even bigger hit with his funny liners. Arnav has nothing to worry about after all he is only 1 in a million and Khushie will only ever want ARNAV. I think NK and Khushi will hit it off because they have the same personality almost both playful in nature and funny. I think they will be best friends and ARNAV needs to start feeling jealous ASAP thab hi toh asli mazaa ayega๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Aysha, Nk Character is really hilarious...his hindi & English mixture language is immense funny. I liked Arnab's reaction to see NK...I think there will be made a good friendship b/w NK & Khushi...& this will make  jealousy & angry of Arnab more on NK & Khushi...ab ayega maza.๐Ÿ˜‰   
WOW we really do think alike. I just answered a post with a similar reply yaar.

ARNAV needs to learn to loosen up and NK is perfect for the job. Plus we might get a BROMANCE happening. I want to see a JEALOUSY track froming pronto๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by matwamango

WOW we really do think alike. I just answered a post with a similar reply yaar.

ARNAV needs to learn to loosen up and NK is perfect for the job. Plus we might get a BROMANCE happening. I want to see a JEALOUSY track froming pronto๐Ÿ˜†

This NK character is quite positive... & i am sure NK will work as catalyst to bring near both ArHi...Ayshu..i want to kill Shyam..๐Ÿ˜ก i cann't endure him for a second.
nk was funny
loved his nickname 4 arnav nanav
I'm liking this NK,he seems like a very fun guy just like our Khushi...want them to be good friends and want ASR to burn with jealousy.