Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Patience has an elastic limit !! updated (Page 3)

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
According to me, the CVs usually drag tracks because they have to divide them over a time span of years and if they go really quickly with every planned track, there won't be much left to show. As a result, every track is dragged to such an extent that it starts getting on the nerves. It has been almost 8 months and still the leads haven't even acknowledged their feelings. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I would rather disagree!! I'm positive about the track!!
I think Cvs are just giving us some tension free moments during the festive season before the big drama is here.Big smile
Agree there hasn't been a lot of nafrat n mohabbat these days but i guess it's kind of logical in the sense that the atmosphere was fully sexually n emotionally charged between the two till divali. Khushi was even brave enough to confront the mighty ASR when she realised that the near kiss was not something to b taken lightly coz they both wanted it. She genuinely told him  - nahin understand, make me understand coz i'm confused...Clap
ASR chickened out n declared marriage to La. LOL
From there Khushi tried to detach herself from him n then her engagement revelation n ASR stepped back too. They choked out their feelings because at the end of the day they are principled guys. Both were engaged to other ppl so i guess no rabba ves moments were justifiable. Now the track is over. To get these two again together, a change of air, some light moments before the electrifying chemistry to banta hain!! Nandakishore is a positive guy i'm sure. N as i said in another post, he'll surely b the bridge to get ArHi to meet midway along. *Crossing fingers* 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeashwini6000lexaxelLuvShuvSunshine25prathikrifareenewmoon2011incandescent

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
oh so i wasn't the only one who was feeling like this..well i don't mean from everyone..usually i hardly find an IPK episode disheartening just like u cz I'm usually very patient with the show and more than average optimistic...and u r also one of the most optimistic people i know from here..that is why..

But today for me also the one part I loved was the bromance b/w arnav & akash..ok i liked seeing Sanaya & Barun in one frame..but that was it, simple eye-candy..

and i completely agree about the part of limiting Sanaya's scope for performance..I actually watched MJHT(all 500+ episodes within 2 weeks cz it had strong characterization and stuck to it throughout) due to IPK and fell in love with it..and seeing Gunjan in it and Khushi of today leaves a lot to be desired...

the only way the CVs could redeem themselves even one bit from this pit they have started digging below their own feat is somehow use this new guy to thwart the snake in his efforts..then there will be some use to having him..but NOT to make it a puppy jealousy track while muddling Arnav's brain! it would be an insult to the initial character we have come to love and up to a certain extent respect too for being who he is no matter what happens...
and as for Khushi..darn get the girl back to some official work! not do clown 5 year old's work with the new guy..
i hope she rejoins the office and gets away from all the pujas n what not!life has more than RM in it for gods sake! she needs to get out of that place!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128incandescent

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
HI Fari,

I was told that Patience is a virtue . Sorry don't mean to be cocky at all.  i can sense that you are fast loosing patience but here is the way I see it .

The show started off well with the leads and the basic concept and the chemistry between the two really took off with a bang.  Folks got sick of the Hate in a few months so the Love was bought in ..kindda.  What they failed to do was develop a strong parallel  track that could keep up with the ArHI magic. Look what a mess they made with the Shyam Khushi track.  The burden of the show has been these two which is explainable as they are the leads. But if love happens what is next ?

This is what they are trying to Fix now . The What next path.  There will be many trials and tribulations in the way of their love and only then will they realise that they are in love and action needs to be taken.  Hence the CVs have opened up a few paths here

1) The Pyash track , the shaadi preprations ensuring Khushi's visit to RM and I hear that a wedding on telly is good for TRPs 

2) They cleared out Shyam from the Gupta house coz they could not have him hide any longer. So we still have a villan at large.

3) Introduced a new character who can or cannot be a serious contender for Khushi's affections.

4) Finally , arnav & Khushi are both available now so there are possibilities there as well.

Yes indeed the show has taken a turn from where it was 5 montsh ago but the basic theme is tsill there.  As Barun was saying in teh SBB interview today that whatever happens and whoever comes Khushi will only be with Arnav.

Just one last comment Fari,  if you ever doubted that the leads have lost their chemistry I would ask you to watch that eyelock today between ODB & ODG . It lasted for a few seconds yet sizzled on the screen.

They have a great thing going and I would ask you to go with the flow.   Fari this is from the mouth of a babe in the Serial world ( This is my first Indina show ever ) so I continue to keep the faith & patience and so should you .

Take care. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeiluvdarcyashwini6000Jordinstar1315lexaxelLuvShuvprathikrifareeShiningStar18S.Stephynewmoon2011sbk2incandescentbikerider

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
After the heavy dose of melodrama for a few weeks ...a bit light hearted comedy is fine for a while ...i feel...

...we all are here only...not going anywhere...so i think we can wait...romance will come...i am sure...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000incandescent

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i am hopefull... nk seems like a breath of positivity much needed

arhi need a CUPID and he is totally that.  someone not preoccupied with probs of their own who will put khushi in a good mood... and make them realize their love. arnav will be bothered... khushi will notice his reactions bec love or not they cant be apart.\

cocktail party... sangeet... all marriage prep coming up lots of ways for arhi to get closer to one another... 

and as for shyam... well it wont be a soap with some plotting and scheming but nothing will work we know that khushi will end up with arnav. its just to give shyam something to do with payash, arhi and NK do their stuff...

im even hopefull thru this bec if shyam tries to hurt khushi.. arnav will be there to save, protect and care...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000feyalexaxelnewmoon2011sbk2incandescent

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Fari, I was in your boat but then I had a brainwave Big smile to spread positivity. Please go to the link below and read it... I hope you feel better...

Please dont leave us!!! Your posts are so insightful and nice... I dont want you to get disappointed and leave... Shocked!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I tell you it lost the connection long back. The way the story progressed all 360 deg they ruined it the moment CVs and Channel and PH abruptly stopped the "farak padta" track and rushed into the happenings which we witnessed. 

The flaw here is the makers and producers and telecasters don't really take in to consideration the emotions of us, the audience. We all are different entities but while watching some series we all go through the same emotions that the leads are going through irrespective of what happens in our daily lives. But the moment they stop portraying these emotions then our feeling also get disconnected and we all turn to occupy ourselves to somewhere or do something. We turn to watch something or get involved in some work or start a new novel etc. etc. in our leisure.

In my opinion the makers didn't really think through the algorithm of the story line. All these things are now so "hopscotched". All of a sudden Payash story, then Shyam's revelation, then Lavanya's exit, then the new entry...Arnav was already under the emotion of insecurity when Khushi declared her engagement and so at this point the jealousy track doesn't really matter. That was the perfect time and not now. Now it seems so FORCED on them.  

Another reason is when the actors are told to act then they also need a flow to portray their emotions. They are also human beings for heaven's sake. No wonder we don't feel the love between them and it feels as if they are forced into this relationship sometimes. But, since Barun and Sanaya are fabulous so they will even it out and we all will drool over them like the diwali night I guess...LOL Day Dreaming

Sorry if you all feel I am bashing but I am not. Its just my opinion.

Edited by doodleberry - 22 December 2011 at 11:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lexaxelstar1315ArHi_4everpremparbatincandescent

Go to top