Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Patience has an elastic limit !! updated (Page 2)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@incadescent:

u were the one who told me that lines from Mohabattein??
Koi tumse pyaar kare to tumhe badal ke  nahi, tum jaise ho waise kare..

So why people are now after khushi to be changing????
I know u will tell i am not emphasizing that..we r missing old courageous khushi..
She is still courageous and ready to face it..but ASr has mellowed down..so why unnecessarily and where she will show her courage????
TEll me...the most courageous thing she can do right now is expose shyam's truth..the real bas***d face

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315mechantefillenewmoon2011incandescentbikerider

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I am getting quite frustrated with the turn of events too...today's episode was a total waste of time and why are they even bothering showing Khushi could have doubts about Anjali ill treating Shyam...come on Anjali treatimg Shyam bad...pathetic...can the CV's get any lamer than this?
They really are not doing Khushi's character any justice by showing all this nonsense.
As for the new entry I don't think he's that bad just a bit ott with the Nri accent but he seems like a fun character who could have  agreat friendship with Khushi but anything more than that I will not be able to tolerate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Fari,

Give it a few days...I'm sure they've introduced this caricature to purposely make ASR feel insecure, since Khushi and he will bond.
I know it sounds stupid, but we had said the same about the Lavanya training track...and we got to see Arhi falling for each other after that!

Don't fret so much as yet Smile

Edited by sbk2 - 22 December 2011 at 11:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315prathikripremparbatincandescentDiamondLife

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

@incadescent:

u were the one who told me that lines from Mohabattein??
Koi tumse pyaar kare to tumhe badal ke  nahi, tum jaise ho waise kare..

So why people are now after khushi to be changing????
I know u will tell i am not emphasizing that..we r missing old courageous khushi..
She is still courageous and ready to face it..but ASr has mellowed down..so why unnecessarily and where she will show her courage????
TEll me...the most courageous thing she can do right now is expose shyam's truth..the real bas***d face

thanks for your reply. No I don't want Khushi to change in that aspect. 

I am just worried about the progression.

And I seriously feel Sanaya is not getting meaty scenes these days. The screenplay is too weak for my liking.

I did not like yesterday's bathroom scene. It was poorly scripted and poorly edited.

Shyam's plot is the weakest area of the story...Khushi is the biggest part of it. If the cv's don't handle it well it will affect Khushi' character sketch.

I don't think too much of slapstick comedy is necessary.

When Arhi brought Payash together, those scenes were funny and entertaining but today wahtever mami and NK did wasn't all that funny IMO.

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hey FariHug yaar thora chill karo naLOLEmbarrassed you know its gonna be super fun! as sindhu mentioned in her post so i will repeat her!as i see its the best answer now.. when lavanya track started we were hoping khushi to get jealous and understand her love but we saw opposite! may be similarly here we will see khushi understanding her love! cause AR has understood it long back! its just a matter of a push and he will accept it! but khushi still has to understand that!
 and about khushi's character..what can i say! i am sure cv;s will hold that soon! and i mean it!
the concept and nafrat and mohobbat! lets see we still have a scope for nafrat..the creep!

so cill yaarHug dont be dishearted! i am hoping for lots of amazing thingsEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315prathikriincandescent

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Exactly Farii!

The CVs really need to pull up there socks, because we know the talent and potential our leads have, and they really need to utilize that before things go down the drain.

and just like you mentioned, that promo about mohobbat door jaane de and nafrat paas ane de, is what really attracted soo many viewers towards the show, and the CVs need to show something relevant to that...NOW!!

As for the new NRI...I dont see any significance as to why they would bring him right now...because really after ArHi's respective engagements breaking off, the CVs had the perfect track and time to show us moree about them.

Khushi also needs to really understand and come to terms that Snake will stoop down to any level to get what he wants, and I actually thought by now she wouldve known that...but then, her character is shown so unconsistently that she seems to forget that Shyam exists or not.

In all though, Sanaya and Barun are magnificent...and cant forget the bromance, love that duo <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315Sunshine25fareepinky_blueskiesSunoNa...incandescent

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Why is everybody in a hurry????
Arnav has just started speaking to Khushi normally. They are slowly becoming aware of eachother again. Give the story a chance.

Unlike movies where the hero & heroine are given 70% attention, soaps have protagonists and parallel characters. Movies end in 3 hrs time so the attention on the leads is justified but these serials are made in such a way tht it shd run for atleast 2-3 yrs. So everything is going to happen in slow motion.

The cv's have learnt their lessons very well after making 'Geet'[I'm supposing here]. The serial Geet had a lot of scope & the leads acted well & were very popular but once they married and became janam-janam eachother ke, the magic diminished. The worst was cv's cdnt squeeze anything extra out of it bcoz from the beginning the serial had focussed only the leads and how many stories can be wound around the leads really???

Again I repeat, why are we all in a hurry here??? Let the story develop, with the introduction of NK I feel they want to get Arnav to start questioning himself as to why he gets insanely jealous, alright scratch thtLOL, why he gets irritated when he see's Khushi & NK laughing & talking together.

From where I'm standing the show is getting warm right nowThumbs Up.

And oh ya let's stop nit-picking[I'm talking about all of us here]. We love this show & weave dreams around it and so I guess we take it personally when things go a bit shaky in the plot. Lets not forget tht the cv's also are people who may falter here & there. Give them some leewayTongue.

Not the least IPKKND ROCKSParty

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeJordinashwini6000star1315LuvShuvSunshine25prathikriS.Stephynewmoon2011sbk2incandescent

Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Im the same, i didnt find NK's entry funny at all.. if anything it was slightly insulting to see NRIs portrayed the way he was.. 
It was blooming bad enough having Manorama saying "hello, hi, bye bye" at everything - that line soo grates my ears, now NK.. Im sure his character will develop but really? Did they have to show him speaking the way he was.. no NRI is like that. If anything our parents force us to learn the mother tongue properly LOL 

Oh and Nanav? The boy cant say "Arnav"??? Aigoo. 

Im not sure if its because i totally loved Lavanyas character and how she matured and im still upset about her leaving but the show now seems to have changed a wee bit..
If the new entrant was Anjali's dr that fell for Khushi then it wouldve been different.. You could feel the intensity of feelings but with the way NK's character is not sure if we're going to see that. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Go to top