Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Patience has an elastic limit !! updated - Page 4

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So I am not the only one.I didn't find any aspect of NandKisore to be funny.They tried very hard to create a comic atmosphere but it was utterly nonsence.Didn't like the character.If CV's wanted to show Arnav's posesiveness then need to improve NK's character skecth.Otherwise we will loose the intensity in the jealousy track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Neither do I want ASR to change nor do I want Khushi to change.. why can't they accept each other the way they are... that's what makes the pair attractive and appealing to us... 

You make a very good point.
I agree--I want them to remain in essence the same; however, I also want to see that they are being influenced by the other, because that shows that they are keenly aware of each other. And, awareness of each other is a sign of interest in the other--and translates to the screen as romance. I don't think that KKG's character is unrefined, but I would like to see more scenes where she is shown behaving in her graceful Lucknow ways. We have seen this aspect of her character, so it is not about changing but simply bringing out that quality. Again, in essence, I want ASR and KKG to remain as they are. That is the charm of this story.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: lexaxel

Why is everybody in a hurry???? Arnav has just started speaking to Khushi normally. They are slowly becoming aware of eachother again. Give the story a chance.

Unlike movies where the hero & heroine are given 70% attention, soaps have protagonists and parallel characters. Movies end in 3 hrs time so the attention on the leads is justified but these serials are made in such a way tht it shd run for atleast 2-3 yrs. So everything is going to happen in slow motion.

The cv's have learnt their lessons very well after making 'Geet'[I'm supposing here]. The serial Geet had a lot of scope & the leads acted well & were very popular but once they married and became janam-janam eachother ke, the magic diminished. The worst was cv's cdnt squeeze anything extra out of it bcoz from the beginning the serial had focussed only the leads and how many stories can be wound around the leads really???

I used to watch Geet too - that's why I am more worried !! 

Again I repeat, why are we all in a hurry here??? Let the story develop, with the introduction of NK I feel they want to get Arnav to start questioning himself as to why he gets insanely jealous, alright scratch thtπŸ˜†, why he gets irritated when he see's Khushi & NK laughing & talking together.

From where I'm standing the show is getting warm right nowπŸ‘πŸΌ.

And oh ya let's stop nit-picking[I'm talking about all of us here]. We love this show & weave dreams around it and so I guess we take it personally when things go a bit shaky in the plot. Lets not forget tht the cv's also are people who may falter here & there. Give them some leewayπŸ˜›.

THIngs are getting way to shakt these days. 

Not the least IPKKND ROCKSπŸ₯³

I agree...IPKKND does rock and I want it to continue to rock!!

incandescent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: omshreejaanu

I would rather disagree!! I'm positive about the track!!
I think Cvs are just giving us some tension free moments during the festive season before the big drama is here.πŸ˜ƒ
Agree there hasn't been a lot of nafrat n mohabbat these days but i guess it's kind of logical in the sense that the atmosphere was fully sexually n emotionally charged between the two till divali. Khushi was even brave enough to confront the mighty ASR when she realised that the near kiss was not something to b taken lightly coz they both wanted it. She genuinely told him  - nahin understand, make me understand coz i'm confused...πŸ‘
ASR chickened out n declared marriage to La. πŸ˜†
From there Khushi tried to detach herself from him n then her engagement revelation n ASR stepped back too. They choked out their feelings because at the end of the day they are principled guys. Both were engaged to other ppl so i guess no rabba ves moments were justifiable. Now the track is over. To get these two again together, a change of air, some light moments before the electrifying chemistry to banta hain!! Nandakishore is a positive guy i'm sure. N as i said in another post, he'll surely b the bridge to get ArHi to meet midway along. *Crossing fingers* 

I hope NK turns out better than what we saw today !! 

incandescent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

HI Fari,

I was told that Patience is a virtue . Sorry don't mean to be cocky at all.  i can sense that you are fast loosing patience but here is the way I see it .

I was also told the same but now I am guessing there are downsides of being virtuous !! 

The show started off well with the leads and the basic concept and the chemistry between the two really took off with a bang.  Folks got sick of the Hate in a few months so the Love was bought in ..kindda.  What they failed to do was develop a strong parallel  track that could keep up with the ArHI magic. Look what a mess they made with the Shyam Khushi track.  The burden of the show has been these two which is explainable as they are the leads. But if love happens what is next ?

This is what they are trying to Fix now . The What next path.  There will be many trials and tribulations in the way of their love and only then will they realise that they are in love and action needs to be taken.  Hence the CVs have opened up a few paths here

I think cv's should focus on doing some damage control by mending the old tracks other than introducing new ones. 

1) The Pyash track , the shaadi preprations ensuring Khushi's visit to RM and I hear that a wedding on telly is good for TRPs 

2) They cleared out Shyam from the Gupta house coz they could not have him hide any longer. So we still have a villan at large.

3) Introduced a new character who can or cannot be a serious contender for Khushi's affections.

4) Finally , arnav & Khushi are both available now so there are possibilities there as well.

Yes indeed the show has taken a turn from where it was 5 montsh ago but the basic theme is tsill there.  As Barun was saying in teh SBB interview today that whatever happens and whoever comes Khushi will only be with Arnav.

Just one last comment Fari,  if you ever doubted that the leads have lost their chemistry I would ask you to watch that eyelock today between ODB & ODG . It lasted for a few seconds yet sizzled on the screen.

If there is one thing I never doubt - it is Sarun and their chemistry.

They have a great thing going and I would ask you to go with the flow.   Fari this is from the mouth of a babe in the Serial world ( This is my first Indina show ever ) so I continue to keep the faith & patience and so should you .

Unfortunately I had the misfortune of watching a few other serials - that's why I am more worried.

Take care. 

you too.

incandescent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArHi_4ever

Fari, I was in your boat but then I had a brainwave πŸ˜ƒ to spread positivity. Please go to the link below and read it... I hope you feel better...

Please dont leave us!!! Your posts are so insightful and nice... I dont want you to get disappointed and leave... πŸ˜²!!!

THanks for the positivity...I am not leaving . Don't worry !! πŸ˜Š

incandescent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

I tell you it lost the connection long back. The way the story progressed all 360 deg they ruined it the moment CVs and Channel and PH abruptly stopped the "farak padta" track and rushed into the happenings which we witnessed. 

The flaw here is the makers and producers and telecasters don't really take in to consideration the emotions of us, the audience. We all are different entities but while watching some series we all go through the same emotions that the leads are going through irrespective of what happens in our daily lives. But the moment they stop portraying these emotions then our feeling also get disconnected and we all turn to occupy ourselves to somewhere or do something. We turn to watch something or get involved in some work or start a new novel etc. etc. in our leisure.

In my opinion the makers didn't really think through the algorithm of the story line. All these things are now so "hopscotched". All of a sudden Payash story, then Shyam's revelation, then Lavanya's exit, then the new entry...Arnav was already under the emotion of insecurity when Khushi declared her engagement and so at this point the jealousy track doesn't really matter. That was the perfect time and not now. Now it seems so FORCED on them.  

Another reason is when the actors are told to act then they also need a flow to portray their emotions. They are also human beings for heaven's sake. No wonder we don't feel the love between them and it feels as if they are forced into this relationship sometimes. But, since Barun and Sanaya are fabulous so they will even it out and we all will drool over them like the diwali night I guess...πŸ˜† πŸ˜

Sorry if you all feel I am bashing but I am not. Its just my opinion.

you have made some valid points. πŸ˜Š

But can you please use a bigger font next time. I am myopic and it was a little difficult to read. Sorry no offense. πŸ˜³

incandescent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Okay dokey... just finished seeing the episode.. 😊

I found yesterday's episode more humorous than today's... I kind of feel today's episode had more forced humour... what are they trying to bring through this lost in translation? We had Khushi and Maami to humour us..

With reference to changing Khushi's character, personally I don't think she should change at all.. If ASR wanted a sophisticated partner he could have got hitched to LA or any other society girl ... 

but he fell for Khushi.. he fell for her craziness, her fun loving nature, her impishness and her childlike innocence.. so why should she change? I mentioned the same opinion in one of my posts made yesterday.. Khushi without all these characteristics will be not Khushi at all...

Neither do I want ASR to change nor do I want Khushi to change.. why can't they accept each other the way they are... that's what makes the pair attractive and appealing to us...

I read one post which said that Khushi should change, she should not be bending on the middle of the road to change tyres.. Who says that society girls should not change tyres? She is not royalty that she should behave prim and proper... Even royalty are leading normal lives and getting married to commoners these days.. where does Maami fit into this so called high  class society?

I will say please make them fall for each the way they are... that's the beauty... if you love someone you accept them as they are... you fell in love with the person despite their flaws so why change?

today's epi did look forced. Neither ASR nor KKG should change to an extent where they become unrecognizable but they should make some adjustments. that is what I am expecting. πŸ˜Š

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fari totally agree!
Im running out of patience now. Are ArHi the couple still? Can we get to see some feelings from Kushi to Arnav? Kushi thinks of snakes words late night and tries to listen to his lies, nut doesnt wanna listen to Arnav ,wow..
Their is absolutely no justification to what Shyam has done, i expect anger frm kushi and nt her being hurt as she never loved shyam or accepted him,wait did she accept him lately?  πŸ˜•
I dnt get it, M nt getting kushi nw,i want my old kushi back. This isnt the same kushi that i loved . 
Can the gupta's speak up shyam's truth to raizadas , they are cheating the family by hiding such a big truth about Shyam. payal she can atleast speak upto Akash regarding this. Otherwise to me they look like opportunist who hid the truth to get payash married. and m nt sorry for being harsh. 
Im pissed with the way story is developing. 

heck the new guy, i dnt even wanna see ASR get J for this guy and his antics, i dono wt to expect frm this show further. I better stop my rant.. 

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

today's epi did look forced. Neither ASR nor KKG should change to an extent where they become unrecognizable but they should make some adjustments. that is what I am expecting. πŸ˜Š

Slight change is bound to happen once they realise they are  in love. Hopefully they will become more civil to each other πŸ˜†

From the tone of the 4th promo (where they meet in the Lift) it is clear that Khushi has changed and so has ASR... πŸ˜†

Currently both are wearing a mask... πŸ˜†