Patience has an elastic limit !! updated

Posted: 12 years ago

I am seriously disappointed with the way the story is progressing.

Nandkisore ?? to me it looks like a caricature of a character. At this point I have no interest in watching an exaggerated NRI character. 

I am not bashing Karan. He just entered and I hope his character develops and he gets a scope to perform.

Where is nafrat paas aane na de...mohabbat door jaane na de? 

Where is the nafrat and where is the mohabbat?

I am seriously disappointed with the way Khushi's character is progressing. I love Sanaya and at this point I am feeling sorry for her. The cv's are not utilizing her talent.

I am missing Gunjan and the old Khushi.  All those who watched MJHT should agree with me. If you don't know what I am saying please go back and watch MJHT. All of you will agree with me.

Sanaya had so much scope to perform. But now she is not getting good dialogues and relevant scenes. Isn't she the female lead?  

The way Khushi's role is progressing, Sanaya won't have much opportunity to perform. She deserves so much better. 

The only saving grace today was Arnav-Akash bromance.

I would much prefer to watch Payash romance than  dekho woh ayee gawa!!

I am not criticizing the actors or characters.

I am criticizing the cv's of IPKKND.

I am usually very optimistic and patient.

But there is a limit. 

EDIT...where is the whole Shyam track heading? Is Khushi really going to fall into his traps? Isn't she smarter then that?

UPDATE : please fans do not take it as bashing. As a SAnaya fan I truly want her to go places because I know she is talented. But I feel the cv's are not doing her jusitce.

I did not enjoy yesterday's or todays episodes. I can put up with super slow episodes but not poorly scripted, poorly edited slapstick comedy.

When Arhi brought Payash together those scenes were fun. When Khushi-LA danced that was entertaining. When Khushi had samosa in her mouth that was hilarious. If the cv's want to show comedy than I want that kind of comedy.

I don't want Arhi to confess today and go out on a date tomorrow. I just want them to remember that they have developed feelings for each other.

please leave your comments. I will get back with replies. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
I think Khushi shall get her bit soon - cuz Shyaam is getting on her nerves already, na. 

I just hope she keeps in mind that Shyam is manipulative and all that crap bout Anjali is ridiculous!!
Originally posted by incandescent

I am seriously disappointed with the way the story is progressing.---  AWW!😭

Nandkisore ?? to me it looks like a caricature of a character. At this point I have no interest in watching an exaggerated NRI character. 

BELIEVE ME ITS GONNA BE FUN!and nadkishore is a superb name for comedy

I am not bashing Karan. He just entered and I hope his character develops and he gets a scope to perform.

it is there-because of their nafrat ,they arent able to confess, yet love pulls them closer each day

I am seriously disappointed with the way Khushi's character is progressing. I love Sanaya and at this point I am feeling sorry for her. The cv's are not utilizing her talent.

maybe

I am missing Gunjan and the old Khushi.  All those who watched MJHT should agree with me. If you don't know what I am saying please go back and watch MJHT. All of you will agree with me.

i srsly dont think anything has changed😳

Sanaya had so much scope to perform. But now she is not getting good dialogues and relevant scenes. Isn't she the female lead?  

according to her character decided in the beginning , i think everything shes gettin is perfect! chill fari😆

The way Khushi's role is progressing, Sanaya won't have much opportunity to perform. She deserves so much better. 

omg!! u dint find it funny??🤣paYash romance is TOO slow for me..yesterday cuz of nk , my mom watched and lobved the show fr the 1st tym!

But there is a limit. 

ur opiniom

pls dont think am opposing u, just what i feel😃
Edited by -Neloufer- - 12 years ago

Hi Fari, My apologies to not cmpleting my response sooner...

Unfortunately I agree with you that the new entry also left me not happy...It was really OTT...unreal. I tried to but did not find it funny.

Khushi's charcater...Here I sort of disagreewithyou...I think teh CVs are giving her a good range of emotions from comdey to serious...I like how they have her taking every challenge so far...As stupid as Shyamu's new move is...I think they will bring her out of this...So I am not worried about it...

Overall..I fel the show is progressing well...Yesterday's episode was below average...but that is not too bad...a few episodes will flop...in the course of things...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Originally posted by incandescent

I am seriously disappointed with the way the story is progressing.

But there is a limit. 

Bang on !!!! ..I was such a huge fan of MJHT, so I know what you are talking about...If the CV's are going to show that Kushi is falling into Shyam's trap, then they are making a huge mistake. It'll not only destroy the character of Kushi, but effect Sanaya's popularity as well.

Edited by anuverma - 12 years ago
yes i am missing the old khushi and i really am mising the rabba ve sooo badly i want the old arshi 2 come back
I agree that these days the show is definitely testing our patience...
But But today's eye lock btwn our Arhi has given me some hope for the future... 😊

probably this NK is only a timepass till the new year...
i fully understand what you are saying i also feel that CVs are just delaying the shyam exposure and impending arhi marriage by filler.

but i do not see any issue in Arnav or kushi character
this is the only show till now where CVs have not done any character assassination. they have been consistent with arhi character 👏

kushi is in dilemma about shyam, she actually preffers not going to RM
just to ignore about shyam and he is only anjalis husband for her 😃

but shyam the creep will not sit quietly😡
poor girl what will she do. tell arnav its impossible. stop shyam how
she did threaten him so if shyams truth comes out then for sure she is going to blast him once again.  i think kushi will try to find out the truth about shyam she never takes anything sitting idle.

but agree that things have been moving at snail pace
and without regular arhi dose its difficult too .
hope nk and shyam track will run parallely giving us some
arhi light moments
@incadescent:

u were the one who told me that lines from Mohabattein??
Koi tumse pyaar kare to tumhe badal ke  nahi, tum jaise ho waise kare..

So why people are now after khushi to be changing????
I know u will tell i am not emphasizing that..we r missing old courageous khushi..
She is still courageous and ready to face it..but ASr has mellowed down..so why unnecessarily and where she will show her courage????
TEll me...the most courageous thing she can do right now is expose shyam's truth..the real bas***d face

I am getting quite frustrated with the turn of events too...today's episode was a total waste of time and why are they even bothering showing Khushi could have doubts about Anjali ill treating Shyam...come on Anjali treatimg Shyam bad...pathetic...can the CV's get any lamer than this?
They really are not doing Khushi's character any justice by showing all this nonsense.
As for the new entry I don't think he's that bad just a bit ott with the Nri accent but he seems like a fun character who could have  agreat friendship with Khushi but anything more than that I will not be able to tolerate.