India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 22.12.11 (Page 2)

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
If u ask me i would say mental asylum suits bh better!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakmisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Misti,i was ref to those 7 dwarfs that snow white had LOL Oh thank you.I was wndering that now I have start looking for dwarfs in CB2...Wink.LOL...But here kanha takes care of radh,sorry if i forgot to mention that and confused u!! Abt bh, she truly have eaten many brains but weird is she aint got any LOL LOL That is the most striking thing about her and also that without having any brains herself how could she destroy some very nice brains.WinkLOL  
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

And solitary confinement...have to protect the genuine mentally ill patients...why should they suffer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

And solitary confinement...have to protect the genuine mentally ill patients...why should they suffer.
Correct...really wonder if cv will ever punish her or just miracolously turn her all good girl again...

chipakmisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Correct...really wonder if cv will ever punish her or just miracolously turn her all good girl again...

Thats a million dollar question...they will make a mockery of audiences emotions if they turn her into a good girl.

chipak

erlynda Goldie
erlynda
erlynda

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
How I wish one of the 3Radhikas is the real one.

misti73

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maia22

misti always like your way of presenting the episode --- but today bh insecure--no way sly yes insecure never she is a selfish brat who wants evrything that others have--more so what radhika has--they have been togather since childhood so there is some kind of rivelry between radhika and barkha--bh is a sly -selfish -jealous-evil-besharam-pagal deff. but not insecure
   sorry no offence just my view

No offence taken maia22...thanks and please don't apologise for stating your views. I don't want anyone to apologise for stating what they believe in...The reason why I said that Barkha is insecure is becuase she is jealous of Radhikai dont think bh is jealous she just wants what radhika has as i dont think bh loves dev --she is one of those peaple who just wants to prove that she can have whatever she desires remember she told bb that she is a better khiladi then her-proved she is better player than bb so that what she wants to prove radhika  that she can get dev ---she knows dev will never love her even if she gets him(god forbid)  dev has bcome a prize for bh ---she told that mystery person --carrot that woh kahbi haar nehi manege. To me an insecure person will be jealous, a secure person won't be jealous.Real Radhika was an extremely secure person...she never bothered what people thought about her and nor was she jealous of anyone. I don't think there was any rivalry from Radhika's sideagree...there was definitlay something going on since childhood but most probably it was from Barkha's sideyes. And I do not have sympathy for Barkha, even if I see her as someone who is insecure. According to me she deserves the harshest punishment for what she did to Radhika and should be either put in jail or mental asylum. agree 100%
i was not apologising but have noted if a person dont say sorry for what they write peaple take offence  

misti73

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Misti today was bit funny for me when I saw the three Radhika's  aI thought will there be one for each member and then why not the real one for Dev  so cloning is not a new concept it was there since the mahabharat timesLOL

The ladoo scene was good and also the running away scene when he hears UK's voice.LOLWink he is now impatient and only wants to spend time with his radhika as he lost his ahsaas and does not know its Kanha.Wink

yes I am also waiting for the Tv to disappear and see Chenu ki maaLOL prpbably she will curse everyone who were jealous and made Chenu's gifts disappear.Wink  this Aman Verma is supposed to be Dev's uncle will see whether he is his Chacha or mama .I read in an item well will see how true the info isWink

Edited by chalhov - 22 December 2011 at 7:14pm

chipakmisti73

Go to top