India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 22.12.11

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Ok…….starting with Dev again. I liked him today again…….why? because he did think about acknowledging the main person who is behind Barkha getting married and setting things right…Wink…he is the only one who came up to Radhika and gave her sweets. Well he does have other intentions too…WinkTongue…..because Barkha is finally leaving his lifeLOL and he also wanted to impress Radhika/kanha who is Radhika to him by giving her sweets because she likes them. Then I was laughing later when he was almost telling dai off that she is not doing anything to bring Radhika and him closer and then pompously declared that Kanha is doing everything.ErmmD'oh For some reason found him very amusing today….but still waiting for the complex Dev to emerge again. Cry

I liked Urmila telling Barkha that this is her mayka…Dancing..that means Dev and Rohan are both her brothers…Dancing..so that means she cannot marry Rohan…Dancing….but then Radhika /kanha said that Barkha does not want to leave because she does not want to leave this house…Ouch….and that made my dreams go thayee thayee phuss…CryCry……poor Rohan…Ouch….please have some pity on him and his delicious jalebi like brain.OuchOuch

Found Barkha interesting too in one placeTongue…(ok ok no need to fall off your chairs because Misti is saying that she found Barkha interestingLOLLOL)…….why? because her standing in front of the mirror and asking that what is there in Radhika that is not there in her? That is the main reason why she does what she does….Barkha is an only child and from what has been shown until now her mother has spoilt her……..her mother does whatever she tells her to do but when Radhika comes in front of her then people usually choose Radhika over her…..She also might think that since she is equal to Radhika, she should also get what Radhika has, and also might think that there is no reason why she shouldn't get it……but there is something in Radhika that sets her apart from everyone and that is her inherent goodness that usually attracts people to her……Barkha is insecure about that and this leads to her jealousy that does not make her see truth…There is no goodness in Barkah, she is a very sly and insecure person ….she hides her insecurity by controlling situation that also means controlling people and has this false sense of confidence which is nothing but bravado. Rohan has managed quite a few times to make her sweat when she is losing control over her situations…….so this is the reason why I found it interesting when she asked that question in front of the mirror……..and I also liked Radhika /kanhas's no nonsense approach regarding showing her the mirror…..that Radhika has the ability to give up something that is important to her for love...Because that is what Radhika did………she gave up everything for Dev……her unconditional love for Dev (Glad that the creatives cleared this today because people might have been wondering whether she did this all for society, for dada, for family prestige)……..and also liked Radhika/kanha telling Barkha that go shopping. Liked Radhika/kanha's no sympathy for Barkha. Infact I liked that scene…it was kind of mirror mirror on the wall…..and Radhika/kanha answering in place of the mirror.

Now coming to dai……she does love Dev in her own way (which has been shown before too) but is fiercely loyal to Rajpurohiti….her love for Dev is not unconditional……because when it comes to choosing between love for Dev and Rajpurohiti she will choose Rajpurohiti (also has been shown quite a few times). Being a servant she does not think that she has right to expect anything and becomes happy when people point out to her that she can ask …..today Radhika/kanha told her that she has a right to ask and also Barkha did the same thing that kind of showed Barkha's opportunistic nature too…she took advantage of a situation that has been presented to her……if she had been a manipulator in the true sense then she would have created the situation…infact would have planted the idea of  taking the vrat in dai's mind and planned the entire thing (dai had already decided that she will go, Barkha just gave her the idea to take Radhika along with her). Dai is also blind that she does not see or realize that her actions can be wrong…..She is now happy because Dev and Rdahika have told her that RP position will be safe and nothing will happen to it……..but has she thought that when the truth comes out if at all the truth comes out then what will happen to the prestige? Since the RP position is safe she is now happy for Dev and wants to do something for Dev and Radhika…..and I liked her idea for doing the sankalp with her own money, because that would somehow give her a feeling that is it she who has done it. Now are the writers trying to say that dai doing all that shouting and everything is because she is a traditionalist and an elderly person and she believes that RP had to be saved and hence if she shouts and emotionally beats a person to almost breakdown……one should accept because she is old and this is what happens in traditional families? But don't elderly people also realize their mistakes and apologise for it…didn't Mansaram apologise to Radhika for misjudging her?  Didn't that give the audience some sort of emotional closure regarding Mansaram not trusting his daugters decision? I can give examples of other top TRP generating shows too where they have shown the elderly members in traditional and conservative families aplogising for their mistake. Hopefully we the audience of CB will get some sort of emotional closure from dai acknowledging her mistake.…Dev and Radhika might not expect it, but the audience might need it...and is she really yashoda maiyeeya? Why is R/K referring to her as one? Hopefully to make her happy…….because she is in no way equal to what yashoda maiyeea was…..Yashoda maiyeya had unconditional love for Kanha……yes she did scold him as any parent would but she never hounded him as dai did? I still remember the scene where Dev was hoping that dai will support him when dada refused to acknowledge their marriage and as after Dev to marry Barkha…..Dev was desperate for some support and dai due to her blind loyalty towards RP position yanked the rug from under his feet. She wanted Dev to lie to do his duty. So why this comparison cvs?…….why these attempts to brush characters as black or white?…dai is a very human character, why can't she just kept as a human being?

Anyway then I also found Kanha's reference to Chenu a bit confusing…yes chenu has been influenced by his mother…..and that is why he can be obnoxious and rude….. but he was also Mansaram's son and he had respect for his father and sister……That chenu would have never raised his hand on his father. And that Chenu was destroyed for me……Chanda is more her mother's daughter..Chanda has been openly disrespectful of Mansaram but Chenu has not. Anyway liked Siddhartha's acting.

So if the boon has stopped working..does that mean the tv set has disappeared?Day Dreaming...also wondering that who will be introduced as the bride in the jewellary shop in Mathura?Ermm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvtrimasuradhameeraNaina007laxmisaugust123chipakrajsrizam123..yajnaseni..rekha-rubinaNiHa24sia_lovely.Mandy.PutijaChalhovushasriMona55

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Misti, i liked the epi from the same reasons u mentioned! Devs sweetness is contagious Embarrassed Supercute...he is in his own sweet world! Also bh scene...yes that is the difference between them ,bh will never reach that pure love that radh likes to spread...bh is the evil queen and radh is Snow White...the queen tried to kill her but those little me n with divine hearts took care of her until prince charming woke her...wish that dev knew that his radh has suffered so much and go after her...anyway,hoping for that!Yes,bh never will give up power over love,she is selfcentered and obssesed !!One thing thats sure is that kanha is there for radh,liked his lines...3 in one for a human ,that proves again how great person is radh...Re ur comments abt rohan,hmm...poor guy...he is still not safe...kanha,must do smth abt that ,even the biggest criminals dont get a saaza like getting a wife like bh LOL

Edited by Myra.nelly - 22 December 2011 at 11:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tverlyndaNiHa24misti73

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Misti great analysis!

I think today's episode had many intresting points!

Me too liked Dev today!!  He was so good in kitchen scene!Embarrassed 
and liked his scene with Amba today!  and what he said that she's not doing anything for him!
Good to see he atleast opened up infront of Amba!! But i have a feeling that she still doesnt realize his feelings!!!

Chenu's vardaan gayabDancing!!!   finally!! ab shanthi ka reactionDay Dreaming  dekhne layak hoga!
u know the way chenu was explaining na it was so funny!!  mere jeb me se aatha tha, ab aana band ho gaya!  anybody who listerns will think of his as an insane!LOL

even i liked Bak asking herself what was the difference between Radh and her!LOL 

and lol at the comparision of Dai with yasoda maiyya!! CV's have made her a great soul now! before Kahna's entry Dai wasnt even refered as a great Kahna bakth!!( did they????)  and now!!!Confused  anyways i dont have much complaints on that!  Amba is doing fine now! hope he attends more to Dev's feelings!  and hopefully the little bit concern she is showing towards Dev now wont vanish away when Real Radh comes!!!

good episode!!  but the end was making my head spin thinking of it!
lets see what happens!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakmisti73

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
misti always like your way of presenting the episode --- but today bh insecure--no way sly yes insecure never she is a selfish brat who wants evrything that others have--more so what radhika has--they have been togather since childhood so there is some kind of rivelry between radhika and barkha--bh is a sly -selfish -jealous-evil-besharam-pagal deff. but not insecure
   sorry no offence just my view

erlyndamisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Misti, i liked the epi from the same reasons u mentioned! Devs sweetness is contagious Embarrassed Supercute...he is in his own sweet world!yes he is sweet but he also needs some substance.Also bh scene...yes that is the difference between them ,bh will never reach that pure love that radh likes to spread...bh is the evil queen and radh is Snow White...the queen tried to kill her but those little me n with divine hearts took care of her until prince charming woke her.little men? what little men? where little men? and Dev as prince charming!!!! ..wish that dev knew that his radh has suffered so much and go after her...anyway,hoping for that! I think most of us are hoping for that and for him to face harsh consequence of his actions..thats what I am hoping for.Yes,bh never will give up power over love,she is selfcentered and obssesed !!One thing thats sure is that kanha is there for radh,liked his lines...3 in one for a human ,that proves again how great person is radh..sorry not interested in kanha creating three Rads to show how great she is...we all know that she is great, it will be better if he gives her real justice, punishes Barkha, leads to realisation and remorse and punishment for Dev and everyone facing their karmic retributions...that will be Kanha really valuing Radhika in my eyes... .Re ur comments abt rohan,hmm...poor guy...he is still not safe...kanha,must do smth abt that ,even the biggest criminals dont get a saaza like getting a wife like bh LOL why are they doing this to him? They destroyed Dev and now even Rohan...based on what they have shown everyone looses their brains when they come in contact with Barkha.

Edited by misti73 - 22 December 2011 at 12:22pm

chipakerlynda

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Misti,i was ref to those 7 dwarfs that snow white had LOL But here kanha takes care of radh,sorry if i forgot to mention that and confused u!! Abt bh, she truly have eaten many brains but weird is she aint got any LOL LOL

chipakmisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiHa24

Misti great analysis! Thanks NiHaWink

I think today's episode had many intresting points!

Me too liked Dev today!!  He was so good in kitchen scene!Embarrassed 
and liked his scene with Amba today!  and what he said that she's not doing anything for him!
Good to see he atleast opened up infront of Amba!! But i have a feeling that she still doesnt realize his feelings!!! He has gained confidence it seems...he has never told off amma before like this...I know he did that in a jovial fashion but he has not done that before...As for Amba she she is blinf and lives in her own world.I have no hopes from her. 

Chenu's vardaan gayabDancing!!!   finally!! ab shanthi ka reactionDay Dreaming  dekhne layak hoga!yeh Garima's acting should be good...looking forward to that.
u know the way chenu was explaining na it was so funny!!  mere jeb me se aatha tha, ab aana band ho gaya!  anybody who listerns will think of his as an insane!LOL Poor Chenu...my Chenu is no more there...Cry.CryCry.

even i liked Bak asking herself what was the difference between Radh and her!LOL  ...the melodramatic, attention seeking, empty headed what not...ideal candidate to be packed off to the loony bin.

and lol at the comparision of Dai with yasoda maiyya!! I was completely bamboozled here...I mean how can dai be Yashoda maiyaa...It is as if someone has to be Yashoda mayiyeeya ...Initially they were after Padma, but hopefully they have dropped that idea...Now its dai. I mean why onearth does anyone have to be Yashoda maiyeeya...arreh zabardasti hai kya?..CV's have made her a great soul now! before Kahna's entry Dai wasnt even refered as a great Kahna bakth!!( did they????)  and now!!!Confused  Yeh I know, they just want to paint her white...when there has been too much water under the bridge for dai to be white...Can't uderstand why can't charatcers be like human beings...anyways i dont have much complaints on that!  Amba is doing fine now! hope he attends more to Dev's feelings!  and hopefully the little bit concern she is showing towards Dev now wont vanish away when Real Radh comes!!! Or when again questions regarding Rajpurohiti comes...

good episode!!  but the end was making my head spin thinking of it! Oh you mean the three Rads ..Wink 
lets see what happens!

Edited by misti73 - 22 December 2011 at 4:15pm

chipakNiHa24

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maia22

misti always like your way of presenting the episode --- but today bh insecure--no way sly yes insecure never she is a selfish brat who wants evrything that others have--more so what radhika has--they have been togather since childhood so there is some kind of rivelry between radhika and barkha--bh is a sly -selfish -jealous-evil-besharam-pagal deff. but not insecure
   sorry no offence just my view

No offence taken maia22...and please don't apologise for stating your views. I don't want anyone to apologise for stating what they believe in...The reason why I said that Barkha is insecure is becuase she is jealous of Radhika. To me an insecure person will be jealous, a secure person won't be jealous.Real Radhika was an extremely secure person...she never bothered what people thought about her and nor was she jealous of anyone. I don't think there was any rivalry from Radhika's side...there was definitlay something going on since childhood but most probably it was from Barkha's side. And I do not have sympathy for Barkha, even if I see her as someone who is insecure. According to me she deserves the harshest punishment for what she did to Radhika and should be either put in jail or mental asylum. 

Go to top