Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Just think on it!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mrko

mrko

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Guys just think on this point----

Don't you think that this track looks like supporting for private tuition's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harini2010

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just think on it!!!!!!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
yes i do...but its also true...private tuition plays a pivotal role in education..this issue can't be avoided

Samraat_92

harini2010

Goldie

harini2010

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
ya agree wid u ...

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Well tuition is essential especially when the syllabus is continually changing and parents have a hard time keeping up with it and kids aren't able to cope either. I do not think there is any harm in introducing/promoting private tuitions.

Samraat_92

Mrinmoye

Mrinmoye

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

No,I don't think so. Unhappy

Sweety G thinks that private tutor is must important but Jeet doesn't think so.If he can fulfill Raavi's target it will prove that  private tutor is not so important.But if he can't do this then it will prove that private tutor is important. Wink

Edited by Mrinmoye - 23 December 2011 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirchiQueenSamraat_92

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i think it is promoting private tuition but at the same time not everybody needs it...sometimes kids can study on their own and be good...i always studied on my own from 3rd grade and not once my mom or dad had to tell me to study and i got great marks and now even in university i do my own work..i am very independent like that...but my brother needed somebody to push him and help him study...and i think one of the reasons i got used to studying on my own was coz my parents always had to focus more on my brother...my mom literally had to study the entire books with him during his exam times just like jeet...my other brother is mostly like me..he doesnt need somebody to push him to study or help except for math because he is weak there so now that he is in grade 11 we have to get him a tutor because his marks are very important...another reason for that is that he really wants high marks and just one course can screw it all for him so he has that need for achievement himself...so i really think it depends on what type of kid you have...at the same time many people cant afford private tuition so they have to do it on their own...so private tuition is not the best all the time...sometimes if a kid doesnt want to study...the tutor cant do much...

one thing i dont get is that rocky and ginny both have tutors and sweety doesnt even make them do chores but still their marks are fairly low...i never had tutors but my marks were 90+...you would think that by having somebody help them with all their homework and prep them for test they would get high marks...and ginny was getting even lower than that...raashi doesnt have a tutor but her mark is almost as high as rocky and way higher than ginny...which again shows that if your kid doesnt want to study and put the work themselves tuition cannot magically increase their mark...but for jeet i feel bad because i know and get his point but at the same time he has to worry about his job too and i can see him trying really hard...i would say that pinky should do what jeet wants to do instead of just sitting there...once all the kids go to school she can sit and study the work...

it is so weird that on one had you have sweety who will do everything for her kids by the book but then you have pinky who really has no clue what to do...like i get she doesnt want to get mad at them but at least you have to say something...not all kids have that motivation themselves so sometime it is the parents scare that makes them study...Jeet is doing his part but i really think pinky needs to step it up...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrinmoyeSamraat_92

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Nope, it is not. 

Rocky is studying on his own - with dedication, interest, motive unlike Raavi so there is the difference. Smile 

Both  are studying without tuitions so its more about how one perceives studies. Although mothers are coaxing about putting their kids  to tuitions, its all about how much their kids are motivated to study regardless of the tuition or not. 

Edited by Binge - 23 December 2011 at 11:03pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.