22nd Dec,11: WU : Desi Girl Vs. Vi-Desi Bala!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderfully detailed update, Tanu. As someone else said before, I laugh each time I read Saroj Ben. πŸ˜†

The youtube vid cut off a bit. It happens often but this time I think it's important to point out that Mohan remembered Sia because he saw some pictures of her online while he was looking up the gown designs of the school*.  

No words about the idiocy of giving out "Indian" and Non-Indian" stamps of approval. πŸ€’  That doesn't make Sia any less an annoying Bimbo though.

*ETA: Credit goes to Anjali's live update in the EDT. πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Thanks for the wonderfully detailed update, Tanu. As someone else said before, I laugh each time I read Saroj Ben. πŸ˜†

The youtube vid cut off a bit. It happens often but this time I think it's important to point out that Mohan remembered Sia because he saw some pictures of her online while he was looking up the gown designs of the school.  

Thanks i added that part.. even i was confused y he was lost in thots suddenlyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
huh one vamp was less ofcourse so welcome one more...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the amazing detailed update.

It help know what exactly the foreign return said cause I muted her scenes after she insulted the man cause he called her Behengi πŸ₯±

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.I had not seen the part where Mohan was looking at photos of Sia so was lost for a second.
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks u so much for WU