Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
So I'm sure you all have seen the Precap for tomorrow. Krishhna's in trouble thanks to Pinky Angry Will she succeed in her evil plan or will our Dabaang Pintoo come to rescue and save her? If so then how?? Let's discuss Embarrassed

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 22 December 2011 at 10:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aashiluvskinny-Jafrina--Nirvana-ParulRatiShivishaaziPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Pinto come to the rescue?" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Her name is Pinky not lali. Yep because of her Krishna is in trouble. I hope Dabang Brat Pintu Singh come to her rescue but is not sure about that.  95% he will come but 5% may not come

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jafrina-moniluvskinshuk-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
^^ I say the same. But then in cast, why is it said Lalli :S and yea hoping the same :D

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

^^ I say the same. But then in cast, why is it said Lalli :S and yea hoping the same :D
Because earlier in article she was introduced as lalli but later her name was changed to pinki but here in cast I don't know why they haven't changed her name to Pinky. I think they must change it. Anyway I am rachna and what's your name

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Because earlier in article she was introduced as lalli but later her name was changed to pinki but here in cast I don't know why they haven't changed her name to Pinky. I think they must change it. Anyway I am rachna and what's your name

Oh! Got it now. Will edit it :) and Mines is Khushi :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

So I'm sure you all have seen the Precap for tomorrow. Krishhna's in trouble thanks to Lalli Angry Will she succeed in her evil plan or will our Dabaang Pintoo come to rescue and save her? If so then how?? Let's discuss Embarrassed

It Not Lalli It Pinky...I Think That Also Hope He Come To Rescue Her...I Can't Bear See That Shivshakthi As Negative Role.. Hope She Changes Soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
She is a sweet girl and from promo's and till date episode, she's been shown in negative role. So it would be different to see her in this role. But let's see... Even I liked her as bebo.. This is different.. :)

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh! Got it now. Will edit it :) and Mines is Khushi :)
Oh Ok it's your name it's nice I thought u kept ID because of the name of sanaya in that serial

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.