KAJEN/JENNIFER Fans Don't Miss This :D

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys hope all are well...Some of u guys i have met on the other topic or have sent u guys pms earlier..but just wanted to let u all know that if any of you want any info on past jen interviews or if anyone wants to hear interview of sehban, where kajen are mentioned...than u can ask me anytime😃

Also there is double celebration for Jen fans we have got JJ's interview for Christmas🥳

All you guys have to do is let me know who wants details & for which celebrity... i will pm you guys them regarding how to hear the interviews from ITVF, if you haven't already heard it...all i want in return is for you guys to write few words on link i give in pm, so the  the people who do this for us fans & make us happy by putting in a lot of effort to get the interviews for us, can enjoy the response 😃

I am not at all responsible for any of the hard work, i just want the ones who put in so much effort to get all the love from u all & you guys to enjoy things we get on our favorite stars😳.

Take care ..god bless u all🤗

Note: I will be pming jen's interview link to the people who i have already talked with & they wanted the pms...u guys don't have to pm me..when interview comes, i will send u guys link😛...others just let me know..thanks😃

Edited by Ayesha87 - 12 years ago
thanks for sharing ayesha...waiting for JW's interview...so eager to listen to my Princess's sweet voice.
Thanxxx a lot For sharing This is real Happiness
Thanks for sharing Ayehsa...eagerly waiting for JJ's Christmas Interview
Originally posted by Ayesha87

Also there is double celebration for Jen fans we have got JJ's interview for Christmas🥳

Originally posted by sneha_kajen

Thanks for sharing Ayehsa...eagerly waiting for JJ's Christmas Interview

I do want a PM.. When there is any KaJenish news or interview :)
I really want the link where Sheheban has mentioned about Kajen...pls give me the link...
Thank you so much!

Looking forward to Jenny's interview. 😍
Thanks for all the effort Ayesha              
hey wld luv 2 c the interview...so pls do pm me the link...:))