Guest House!!Really?

Posted: 12 years ago
So guys as all of u are aware abt the raid done at hotel room is disgusting but i m wondering how can radhe suggest that kind of guest rooms for indira?😡
Also after seeing the surroundings indira couldnt realize and continued to stay there🤔Everyone around her were making it obvious but still?
Did Radhe did it on purpose?
It was completely stupid by radhe bt i dnt feel he did it on purpose
indira had that idea bt ther wasnt any other place to spend the night
you know sometimes  the problems you are in make you not realise something obvious,in front of your eyes may be what happened with her.
Originally posted by alujna-21

you know sometimes  the problems you are in make you not realise something obvious,in front of your eyes may be what happened with her.
cool answer ðŸ˜›
datz exactly wat I waz wonderin 
y did Radhe told her 2 go there?
Radhe even knows very well Indira is respectful girl but still he did that ðŸ˜•
Tht was exactly the Question tht came in my Mind too.

How could Radhe suggest such a place for Indira, when he very well knows what kind of a Person she is. 

On the other side Indira did notice her surrounding ppl & sensed it, but then she probably dint have any Choice at tht time...and i think Rishi told something at tht time, when she was thinking abt it seeing ppl there.

Anyways am feeling a bit bad for Indira...waiting to see how she will get out of this. I somewhere feel tht they showed all this to get their Marriage thing out infront of everyone.
Waiting to see how & what will they show in 2moro's episode. Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
I don't think Radhe did it on purpose.  Radhe said that it is extremely difficult to find a place to live on such short notice.  He told her it was a guest house and asked Indira if that was okay with her and she said it was.  Also, Indira didn't really have much of a choice.  She probably doesn't watch movies and shows where they show all of these crazy raids!  lol  and the whole prostitution thing goes on at all types of hotels.

But what I'm wondering is how much does a decent hotel cost?

She paid the guy 3000 rupees for the night, right?  So.  Isn't that like $60?  I'm pretty sure you can get like a pretty good motel room for that much...

I may be wrong about how much she paid though...
nope it was 300 rupees i guess😕
No, I just watched it again.  The guy said the rate was 5000 rupees.  Indira gets mad and tells him to give her the correct rate.  He then says fine, give me 3000 rupees.  There is no way it is 300 rupees...right?  I mean, pizza costs more than that.  lol

So again with my point. There has to be a place that is cheaper and better.  lol