India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I'm so upset right now!!!!

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

OK so mostly I'm feeling bleurgh!!! I'm definitely coming down with something.

For the first time I didn't watch the whole thing!!
I went straight for the scene when Ahen comes home and the precap!!
I couldn't sit through Rashi being successful in her kalakari - so what if she's doing it to be liked??? Even the nearly killing Hetal in the mandir kalakari was so she'd be lauded and like and then ultimately chosen to be the DIL, so that justification doesn't fly with me at all.

Thankyou to Shaina for her update which meant I bypassed all the poop today but made sure I saw Kinjals rashed up face and Rashi cut herself!!!

Thankgod Ahem was looking so gorgeous in the precap!!!!!
That put a smile on my face!! As did Gopi's smile when she saw Ahem!!

But all in all not happy today. I wish Koki would be more active in following her hunches and suspicions!!
I really do wish that Hetal doesn't get completely taken in!! The message the show is giving is not really that good - when Rashi was honestly trying she wasn't getting any support but at soon as she does a kalakari she manages to get Hetal onside!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadhar-neela-a little faithgohem123navyabIchangeditmaddy311LegolasGondolinsweet_shagunvarshu27-Eris-ani_gr-Arnisha--Nafisa-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
It was a boring pathetic episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003NazmaJvarshu27

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
the epi was kind of a downer for all i guess...raashi and her smirkAngry...dont know how long i can bear it...atleast we get tomorrows epi with gohem...and ahem in white...yummy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
it ws a boring episode i did the same went to the episode when ahem came hme its jus urishi n rashi today hpe we gt to see gohem scenes 2mwr they better mke up for it...

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJvarshu27

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
You are right nazma that they are not sending the right message to the viewersAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJvarshu27

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I feel the same !!! The only scene that might have been of a little significance was when Ahem walked in the room and Gopi smiled but they cut it off right there and left us hanging !! I don't get what is the point of showing Kinjal's modeling career ..Dhawal nor Jigar was on the show. I'm tired of these useless episodes that keep dragging one day in the show to 3 episodes with no importance whatsoever!!!!!

Edited by GohamHungry - 22 December 2011 at 10:28am

NazmaJ

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Yeah Nazma, the show wants to show that to get going in life, u need only kalakaari's...Nothing else matters...

I see this happening again that kalakaari's come & people's interest starts to wane & I see that is happening & I also just saw the part starting from Kinjle's rash & gohem scene !!!!

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

I feel the same !!! The only scene that might have been of a little significance was when Ahem walked in the room and Gopi smiled but they cut it off right there and left us hanging !! I don't get what is the point of showing Kinjal's modeling career ..Dhawal nor Jigar was on the show. I'm tired of these useless episodes that keep dragging one day in the show to 3 episodes with no importance whatsoever!!!!!

I'm hoping things improve soon.
We've had some good episodes with GoHem lately, I don't want them overshadowed by nonsense like they've been showing with Kinjal and Urmila, and Rashi's obsession with taking shortcuts in life!!

Go to top