Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe (Page 6)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
At least that is what CVs want us to believe .

@ Su, can you please highlight the first sentence in your post and increase the size of the font. For some reason, some people seem to think that this is a Khushi bashing post. I seem to think it was about the CVs!D'oh

Edit - Glad you clarified that your post is NOT about Sanaya or her acting skills.

Edited by Infofan - 22 December 2011 at 11:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktmsKeshriyaincandescentsunaina02

tibs09 IF-Rockerz
tibs09
tibs09

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

I really do not understand this arnav fans Vs khushi fans ...hey they both are the leads and beautiful characters in their own rights...

they both are the protagonists of a love story ...they both love each other ..even if it may not bevery evident right now... (and that is a phase of life ... as they say  ..."aur bhi gham hai zamaane mein mohabbat ke siwa)

if you love the show , love the story  how can you love one character and hate the other ..the story is incomplete without either of them..

so what they both have flaws ...does not that make them human...don't all of us have flaws...

why should we keep fetering this khushi vs arnav ...  it is a love story for heavens sake not a divorce case ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_flyfascinationsayani2807-Antu-_-Aslan-

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Kamalika..

sunaina di, i m ur enemy, u make this post for hurting me...but believe me i will never write post in IPKKND forum except nelo's swayambor thread...u dont need to take revenge on me...but pls spare me from reading khushi bashing posts...

i told fari that i will back again...but seeing these i dont want...i was thinking that as a silent reader i will try to communicate with my close frnd who loves me a lot...

but again khushi bashing post...pls stop this bashing...i promise i will never be back

Kamalika - I wrote in your post that if you are gone who will save Khushi from us and you see I have succeeded . I have made you come back and post here.Big smile

I want you to come back ,to be as fiery as Khushi and tell me all her positive sides . I want to admire her , love her - so give justifications to do so .

I want you to also understand how ASR fans feel when a certain member keeps on posting againt him .
i second that..plus i am not defending sunaina..but i have to say no one makes post to hurt others.. Smile all are here just to share some thoughts..i too disagreed with her in this time.. but doesnt mean i am against her! we are huamn we can differ! but its not anything personal i think! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00Infofanincandescent

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Now you should hide yourself in ASR's cupboard.Lots of rotten eggs are ready for you.LOL

Well CV's have always shown KKG as someone who doesn't hold grudges and forgives and forgets.But the only one person whom she scolds is ASR.He calls ASR a Rakshsash,Laad Governer but still now he calls Shyam Shyam Ji.She gets worried when she sees Anjali shouting on Shyam.She dislikes ASR's POV towards marriage but she is fine with hiding the truth of Shyam from Anjali.

I am learning to make Christmas cake with rotten eggs LOL

ASR doesn't like eggs.LOL

Oh you though I am inviting ASr for Christmas dinner .

In fact , I am .

Seeing NK  from Australia mesmerizing Khushi - ASR wants to try his luck by establishing business in Canada . So he is my invitee to the Christamas event Wink

On his way back he will drop Anu's (momma1128) storeroom at NYC . Anu has specially decorated her storeromm. Though I advised her to give more attention to her bathroom  LOL

If he is with you in the Christmas then who will give KKG christmas kiss?Shocked
Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Originally posted by Infofan

At least that is what CVs want us to believe .

@ Su, can you please highlight the first sentence in your post and increase the size of the font. For some reason, some people seem to think that this is a Khushi bashing post. I seem to think it was about the CVs!D'oh

whatever it is abt my frnd, u have talked rong abt a CHARACTER..and some ppl here r only defending it...i hope sunaina doesnt mind my prev comment
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@sunaina:

Eventhough Khushi thinks Anjali is at fault (i know she will not)..i dont blame her..
Because anjali is unbelievable...Such ANDH SHradhalu person to me
...I dont believe her...the way she is acting and scary for little little things..its her these weaknesses Shyam is using against her..
I want Khushi to dig out these points and comfort Anjali one by one that nothing will happen ..if u dont do pooja.
I am so seeing this in future that Anjali is going dumb..after shyam's truth...she will be in shock and loose her emotions and voice...That time Khushi will tell ASR that she because i said truth this happened...instead of seeing shyam was never worth Anjali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hi folks

My post was not intended to bash KHushi but to say Cvs are unknowinly taking her downhill.

I love Arhi and want them together

I admire Khushi a lot for her fiery spirit to bounce back .

But i hate the way she is falling in Shyams trap - illogically .

Shyam a character not well-skethced . Along with him Anjali has been made silly too so that she is compatible with Shyam.

Now Khushi is being turned into that too

We should protest that and demand  full exposure of Shyam .

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcySunshine25keti00anuvermasayani2807-Atiya-Keshriyachammak_challoP.Srinivasmomma1128InfofanDiamondLifeincandescent..-IronyDied-..

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

Originally posted by Kamalika..

sunaina di, i m ur enemy, u make this post for hurting me...but believe me i will never write post in IPKKND forum except nelo's swayambor thread...u dont need to take revenge on me...but pls spare me from reading khushi bashing posts...

i told fari that i will back again...but seeing these i dont want...i was thinking that as a silent reader i will try to communicate with my close frnd who loves me a lot...

but again khushi bashing post...pls stop this bashing...i promise i will never be back

Kamalika - I wrote in your post that if you are gone who will save Khushi from us and you see I have succeeded . I have made you come back and post here.Big smile

I want you to come back ,to be as fiery as Khushi and tell me all her positive sides . I want to admire her , love her - so give justifications to do so .

I want you to also understand how ASR fans feel when a certain member keeps on posting againt him .
i second that..plus i am not defending sunaina..but i have to say no one makes post to hurt others.. Smile all are here just to share some thoughts..i too disagreed with her in this time.. but doesnt mean i am against her! we are huamn we can differ! but its not anything personal i think! Big smile

Tasfia Hug

that is a very mature way of thinking. Even I disagree with Su in this particular post, that doesn't mean we aren't friends anymore Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-IronyDied-..

Go to top