Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe (Page 5)

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Now you should hide yourself in ASR's cupboard.Lots of rotten eggs are ready for you.LOL

Well CV's have always shown KKG as someone who doesn't hold grudges and forgives and forgets.But the only one person whom she scolds is ASR.He calls ASR a Rakshsash,Laad Governer but still now he calls Shyam Shyam Ji.She gets worried when she sees Anjali shouting on Shyam.She dislikes ASR's POV towards marriage but she is fine with hiding the truth of Shyam from Anjali.

I am learning to make Christmas cake with rotten eggs LOL

ASR doesn't like eggs.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

That's what I hated  about today epi. I mean why the hell was she thinking about him. I Think maybe  she is worried for anji sake and not the creeps at least that's what I've been telling myself , remember khushi promised  anji that nothing will happen to her marriage. 

The shirt scene was stupid reason to make khushi worry I mean don't we all couples nag and complain about alot of things but at the end we do it because we care.

Khushi doesn't  love shaym nor do I think she hates him. 

As far as nick names I personally give the people I love nick names like my husband and my kids.Smile

I'm actually looking forward to the new track minus the creep. I think we have a lot of good scenes coming in our way so lets be positive, and remember at the end arnav and khushi are meant to be together.

Edited by Sunshine25 - 22 December 2011 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sayani2807sunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Originally posted by Kamalika..

sunaina di, i m ur enemy, u make this post for hurting me...but believe me i will never write post in IPKKND forum except nelo's swayambor thread...u dont need to take revenge on me...but pls spare me from reading khushi bashing posts...

i told fari that i will back again...but seeing these i dont want...i was thinking that as a silent reader i will try to communicate with my close frnd who loves me a lot...

but again khushi bashing post...pls stop this bashing...i promise i will never be back

Kamalika - I wrote in your post that if you are gone who will save Khushi from us and you see I have succeeded . I have made you come back and post here.Big smile

I want you to come back ,to be as fiery as Khushi and tell me all her positive sides . I want to admire her , love her - so give justifications to do so .

I want you to also understand how ASR fans feel when a certain member keeps on posting againt him .

Edited by sunaina02 - 22 December 2011 at 10:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Exceptionalserendipity235ktmssayani2807InfofanDiamondLifeincandescentmomma1128..-IronyDied-..

Seattleite Senior Member
Seattleite
Seattleite

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

I have to agree with your post althought you and I believe its not true... Actually NK is such a relief with the shyam's new track...I liked NK... and loved precap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

-BrokenDreamer- IF-Dazzler
-BrokenDreamer-
-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
She was Thinking Abt Anjali...
Y donno Wat'z wrOng gOING ON iN this Forum...
kHushi is this ...kHUSHI is Dat...Blah blah blah...Khushi is  In Love wid Shyam...Watta Joke..Jus Coz Of Flash Back?..wat abt all Those Flash Backs of Arnav N kHUSHI'S fIGHT nOKH-JHOK?...
Asr-la shud get married...Now Again jus now i saw a Post NK n Khushi Shud End Up...
wAT THe!!!...
Rembr One thing ArHi Is wat Make Ipkknd Complete package

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fascinationsayani2807-Antu-_-Aslan-sbk2sunaina02

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shastradhari

@sunaina:

Yes direct conclusion and comments dear are hurting khushi's FAN..
I am one of them..i love both Arnav and Khushi.
I agree that Khushi should not be affected by shyam..But that does not mean she is on love with him.
Khushi has promised Anjali that her husband will be safe!!
Also the tag line said Khushi ko pata chalega..Shyam ka juth somthing like that.

I did mention this before in one of my post..She is the only character in IPKKND ..who thinks a lot and then analyze and digs out the truth...I am so liking her this quality...unless her mind and heart not going together she is not quitting ..she keeps trying ...i so like it.
Same thing..shyam is blaming anjali. But her heart is telling that anjali is very nice..so she will dig out the truth then only she will get sleep. I think that is the best thing..BEcause i did mentioned that the full Baster SHYAM face has not come out in front of khushi. This needs to bring out by CVs somehow...before ARHI's marriage..thats critical. I am thinking the next ME will have true shyam's face to KHushi...because not a single person knows about true shyam's intention.
Its not love but she wants to know the truth..

In that Khushi fans should understand what ASR fans have gone through in this forum

I am not aware of that ASR hate phase initially in the forum..in joined the forum later on...
I love both of them and they r incomplete without each other...if one is going then for whom either one will show...

sayani2807Sofnasunaina02

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
NO khushi is not going downhilL!! i dont agree with that! 
let it be nyways...i dunno u so many ppl having so much problem with her nature---i like it

if she saved shyam , then tht was her humanity! IF she wud have let him to die, she wud be considered a half criminal! :(

and she didnt nickname him becoz she just nicknames ppl out of luv--and she DOESNT love him

and she spent the night thinking because shyam made her THINK..she cudnt help it..any normal human wud do ! :((

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-BrokenDreamer-sayani2807sunflower52-Antu-_-Aslan-S.StephyDiamondLifesbk2bikeridersunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Now you should hide yourself in ASR's cupboard.Lots of rotten eggs are ready for you.LOL

Well CV's have always shown KKG as someone who doesn't hold grudges and forgives and forgets.But the only one person whom she scolds is ASR.He calls ASR a Rakshsash,Laad Governer but still now he calls Shyam Shyam Ji.She gets worried when she sees Anjali shouting on Shyam.She dislikes ASR's POV towards marriage but she is fine with hiding the truth of Shyam from Anjali.

I am learning to make Christmas cake with rotten eggs LOL

ASR doesn't like eggs.LOL

Oh you though I am inviting ASr for Christmas dinner .

In fact , I am .

Seeing NK  from Australia mesmerizing Khushi - ASR wants to try his luck by establishing business in Canada . So he is my invitee to the Christamas event Wink

On his way back he will drop Anu's (momma1128) storeroom at NYC . Anu has specially decorated her storeromm. Though I advised her to give more attention to her bathroom  LOL

sun2011momma1128Infofan

Go to top