Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe (Page 4)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I have to admit even thought why is Khushi giving a thought about Shyam. 

Then I realized that Khushi is one of those idealistic types, who thinks that if you are good everyone is also good. She does not know that there are another kind which are bad.

From this Shyam fiasco, hope Khushi learns that you should trust people but not blindly. Shyam is a major learning point for Khushi growing up processes and see the world is not rosy.

She will also learn that what you see is not always right.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcysun2011sayani2807bikeridersunaina02

Fatz77 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

anuverma Senior Member
anuverma
anuverma

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
If the CV's want to show this crap, then they have lost it big time...total senseless/ illogical scene..and if this is the track..then I rather quit than watch this crap...Best part is that she cannot spare 2 minutes to listen to Arnav's side of the story and here she is all attention when Snake gives her all that crap talk about Anjali...Credit us with some intelligence CV'S. They should have shown Kushi walking away there and then.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011momma1128sunaina02

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

sunaina di, i m ur enemy, u make this post for hurting me...but believe me i will never write post in IPKKND forum except nelo's swayambor thread...u dont need to take revenge on me...but pls spare me from reading khushi bashing posts...

i told fari that i will back again...but seeing these i dont want...i was thinking that as a silent reader i will try to communicate with my close frnd who loves me a lot...

but again khushi bashing post...pls stop this bashing...i promise i will never be back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Now you should hide yourself in ASR's cupboard.Lots of rotten eggs are ready for you.LOL

Well CV's have always shown KKG as someone who doesn't hold grudges and forgives and forgets.But the only one person whom she scolds is ASR.He calls ASR a Rakshsash,Laad Governer but still now he calls Shyam Shyam Ji.She gets worried when she sees Anjali shouting on Shyam.She dislikes ASR's POV towards marriage but she is fine with hiding the truth of Shyam from Anjali.

I am learning to make Christmas cake with rotten eggs LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bikeriderserialjunkie

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by P.Srinivas

This is One of the sence less &stupid post i have ever read in this forum.

Actually I meant it to be senseless and stupid - but I wanted people come out with positivity about Khushi whihc would reinstate me to believe in her .

Please do not think I hate Khushi .

I admire Khushi a lot and patiently waiitng for her to be in love with ASR and admit that she loves him.

So anything contrary to that leaves me making silly posts  Smile

I myself looking for such support where people brings out positive in khushi...truly truly (i never get upset with ur post ..on contrary i always look forward for ur commentas only...because they straight forward and has depth..) ur last 2 post has made me upset...
Give some space...its good shyam is doing all these nautanki to get her attention..but he will fall big...His true face nneds to be out..then only i think its right time for ARHI love story..otherwise we will not able to enjoy because we ARHI fans will keep thinking that when arnav will know shyam;s truth he will shattered khushi..
CVsa re going in right direction by bringnin two task a t a time..
1) Arnav's jealousy of loosing khushi by seeing with other person NK...will make him accept his feelings towards her...not to khushi though. But thats great.
2) Shyam's true face is not out there. Who will bring out that. Because no one is suspicious about him ..he is roaming carefree everywhere..i am hating this. I want khushi to give full attention to shyam and dig out the true bas***d face..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sayani2807bikeridersunaina02

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Khushi was highly confused about the shirt incident. To Khushi it looked like Anjali totally over-reacted for a small issue. She doesn't know why Anjali over-reacted and she doesn't know the true extent of Shyam's cunning nature (like we do). So she was totally confused and kept thinking about the incident in the night. That doesn't mean she loves Shyam.

Just because someone thinks about an incident that happened, it doesn't mean that the person should necessarily be in love with the people involved in the incident ...

Edited by S.Stephy - 22 December 2011 at 10:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevsun2011spsharmilasayani2807newmoon2011DiamondLifebikeridersunaina02

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
oh su the day kushi actually admits that she loved arnav is going to be  very painful day for all arhi fans Cry not because she accepted it but the situation would have been very sad Cry one.

and why do you expect her to accept that she loves him Confused
he has been rude to blah (because she does not know what happened exactly and she is the reason or Arnavs lover for her is the reason)
he is the one who went against his family and broke the engagement Ermm

he is always rude to her ,  yeah he did go back and made her towel dupatta to real one Wink  and poor guy actually gave her towel thinking that she was really freezing Embarrassed  he loves her we know but she just does not know Embarrassed

and i do not see her admitting that she loves arnav wont come any sooner.  as i keep saying i feel that  she will really love him only after marriage i would love to see that i am wrong here but kushi character is such that she will lover her husband unconditionally and never leave him and thats exactly what arnav wants .

i think CVs have been trying to show how she thinks about married life will be . all  hunky dory and lovely dovely with her husband LOL
which be broken just because of arnav or arnav will over come his hate to keep kushi happy
Iss pyar ko kya naam doon   whose love is it  kushis or anranvs or arhi love for each other . long way to go Ermm

we have to manage with filler epi like today.

sorry for such a long post. i do try to guess what CVs are upto Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sunaina02

Go to top