Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe (Page 2)

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I was really shocked to see the whole questioning of anjali on basis of changing a SHIRT...I am sorry what??? and then the whole khushi losing her sleep ovr this basis..PLEASE yaar. I was hoping they would show a scene like her muttering 'kya samjhte hai appne aap ko, woh kuch bhi kahen aur hum sune..agar hum anjaliji ke jagah hote..tho wohee ussi vaqt woh shirt utarvake ussi ke saath unko tangaa dete.." I am so dissap with the way this track is being done. ..I agree postmaker, where is our khushi? I hope TRPs pick up on the other nk buffoon becos we will get to see less of shyamji

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Keshriyasunaina02

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

She is continuously sad after the breakup. I thought she would feel relief.

i dont think so she is sad because her engagement broke! she is ad because the person who deceived her family is anjali's husband! she is still in that part am i doing wrong with anjali! 

She slapped him but let him hold her too.

i guess she thought to give him say all his rubbish! she still hanst seen the true color of his!

She saved him from the accident.

doesnt taht signify she is a good human! any strange persong would have been saved by her! plus he is anjali's husband!

She never gave him any "nickname" though he deceived her . We in the forum give him all the nicknames

ya because she only gives nick to those whom she loves..like laad governar!

She believes in him and spend nights pondering about him

that is for anjali! she doesnt believe him..she is thinking about if she is right or wrong about anjali i guess!

So my conclusion - she loves Shyam . Confused

and my conclusion is ..she has no feelings for him..be it hate or love!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kasheviluvdarcysun2011Chinu5geetmaanluv-BrokenDreamer-sayani2807prathikrifareeCDlove-Antu-_-Aslan-S.Stephynewmoon2011SanzBarbieDiamondLife-Ramya-bikeridersunaina02mishti_17

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Copy pasting my post from the AT. I am so pissed off today, I need to calm down before I write some thing on the this that will result in my ID getting banned.

W*F
is wrong with the CVs?

what are they doing to Khushi's character? Is she going to believe creepwa's words that he is unhappy being married to a mean Anjali? Then what? That justifies his deception and lies and getting engaged to her? Will she or Gupta women agree to get KKG married to Shyam because poor guy is in an abusive relationship whether or not he chooses to stay married to ms money bags?

Has she ever stayed up at night thinking of ASR who she was supposedly attracted to?

I am trying to console myself that she feels something for ASR due to playing of 1.5 second of rabba ve BG music when she looked at hotwa at RM today!!!!!!!!!!!

Khushi seems to acting more like a jilted or scorned lover. I thought she should be relieved that she got out of an unwanted relationship she was forced into and angry about creepwa's deception and lies. Confused

Edited by Infofan - 22 December 2011 at 10:16am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvermaketi00sun2011Julie0001ktms-Atiya-prathikriKeshriyamommamia..Apz..chammak_challosunflower52momma1128nyxxSunoNa....Sad.But.True.incandescentsunaina02

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
well in that case... she loves NK cuz they way she smiled at him today is something she has never done with arnav...

khushi wants to belive that shyam lied bec of a marital prob...and made a bad decision. shyam and khushi never had any relationship he only told a huge lie but yet as not cheated on his wife technically..  she wants to beilive that he is not evil and things can be FIXED bet him and anjali. khushi likes to fix all probs... and see the good in everyone... if she didnt she would have never liked asr an would never in the future...  she is naive and doesn't realize that shyam is EVIL.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevsuadvanisun2011sayani2807tibs09-Antu-_-Aslan-sunaina02

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I 100% agree with you Nandy - Seriously W*F is wrong w/ the CVs??Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofanincandescent

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
su again me back to support kushi LOL
i agree with vampire_girl. if you see when  shyam came in first she just went away and second time he tried talking to her
she just did not respond.
we have to wait and watch for what CVs are upto.
definitely kushi is not going to dream about naanav immediately
i also agree that she should not dream about snake. but she is not dreaming she is just worried about  is she right in hiding things from anjali and who exactly is right or wrong Cry
she can even run to  naanav and blabber because the topic is close to his heart . that itself shows that she cares a lot for arnav Embarrassed

CVs conveniently  skipped lakshmi nagar to RM trip Ouch

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kasheviluvdarcythingcalledlovesun2011fareegeetmaanluvsayani2807-BrokenDreamer-chammak_challo-Antu-_-Aslan-..Apz..newmoon2011DiamondLife-Ramya-..-IronyDied-..sunaina02

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

This is One of the sence less &stupid post i have ever read in this forum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thingcalledlovefascinationSanzBarbiesunaina02

imaan Senior Member
imaan
imaan

SHAYAM IS AGAIN PLAYING GAMES...AND OUR KHUSHI IS AGAIN  BECOME A PART OF IT...ARNAV BACHAOOO APNI KHUSHI KU...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sunaina02

Go to top