Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe (Page 12)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Shastradhari

@sunaina:

one more QLOL

please correct me if i am wrong...I am using my short term memory..
I just read one of ur post somewhere...

That for u only ASr matters...i can live with ASR doze in the serial..dont care or u r OK with  other characters..(i dont know the exact words..)

I did not fully understand you r question .

It is not ASR .

I watch the serial only for Barun Sobti , so no matter what crap they keep on showing , I will be watching religiously as long as Barun Sobti is there. If he leaves , the next day I leave too.

I admire Sanaya Irani, she is beautiful and a brilliant actress with awesome comic timing but she will never be a reason for me to watch a serial .

That has been my standing always and will be always .

Yes..thanks for reminding me ur words.. I just wanted to pull ur leg that u said u watch the serial only for ASR character/Barun ..so why bother about story line and other charactersLOL

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

At least that is what CVs want us to believe .

Do we ?

If not what justification we have ?

She is continuously sad after the breakup. I thought she would feel relief.

She slapped him but let him hold her too.

She saved him from the accident.

She never gave him any "nickname" though he deceived her . We in the forum give him all the nicknames

She believes in him and spend nights pondering about him

So my conclusion - she loves Shyam . Confused

Hate me more if you want but with every episode Khushi is going downhill.

Bring me back the old Khushi who at least knew  the right from the wrong
Agree with you somewhat here. I also did not like when KKG was thinking whether she should believe Shyam or Anji. I mean WTH is that. I love KKG and yeah I love her the most but I hated it when she kinda made an impression in front of Arnav that she was in LOVE with her fiance and really wanted to make him a part of her life Where actually she was FORCED to get engaged and never liked Shyam at all. She just accepted him because she was blackmailed by her family members to do so.
Again today she looked at Shyam as IF she wants to believe her. I know she did not . But how she think or even listen to that FRAUD after all these. I kinda felt bad today about it.
No I dont think KKGs childdisheness is stupid and I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday and todays episode after a long time except the part where Shyam was present.I think Arnav loved her Just because she is crazy and childish and completely OUT OF CONTROL. She is the exact opposite of ASR and thats the quality in her which made her different from the REST of the sophisticated LOT ASR normally me or dated . I dont think Cvs are destrying her character except the part where she is acting kinda wired and unexpected regarding her break up.
P.S. I liked La at the end BUT honestly after she is out IPK has become much much more enjoyable to me.I am loving the current track

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807Infofansunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

@sunaina:

one more QLOL

That for u only ASr matters...i can live with ASR doze in the serial..dont care or u r OK with  other characters..(i dont know the exact words..)

It is not ASR .

I watch the serial only for Barun Sobti , so no matter what crap they keep on showing , I will be watching religiously as long as Barun Sobti is there. If he leaves , the next day I leave too.

I admire Sanaya Irani, she is beautiful and a brilliant actress with awesome comic timing but she will never be a reason for me to watch a serial .

Yes..thanks for reminding me ur words.. I just wanted to pull ur leg that u said u watch the serial only for ASR character/Barun ..so why bother about story line and other charactersLOL
Because i want the other chracter to love ASR  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

Exceptional Groupbie
Exceptional
Exceptional

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymously

There is no depth in Khushi's character anymore...either she is being a silly comic or buying the wrong stuff from the wrong people. The only thing she is shown to do any time sometimes even without making any sense is shout at Arnav...
Honestly, its difficult to watch her like this.

Absolutely true...Khushi's character has got nothing left to make us fall for her.
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Anaamika,

You are most welcome .
Barun should leave the serial if it gets too crappy .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128InfofanSillyPepperSunoNa...incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exceptional

Originally posted by anonymously

There is no depth in Khushi's character anymore...either she is being a silly comic or buying the wrong stuff from the wrong people. The only thing she is shown to do any time sometimes even without making any sense is shout at Arnav...
Honestly, its difficult to watch her like this.

Absolutely true...Khushi's character has got nothing left to make us fall for her.

I am expecting  a recovery - soon !!

Remember La ?? what was she like ?

Didn't the cv's redeem her to an extent that we are all missing her after her exit ??

I want the cv's to do the same with Khushi.

La was a not exactly a vamp but she was dumb, mean and a bit rude. She needed redemption. 

But the point is , why should Khushi's character be inconsistent in the first place so that it needs recovery? Isn't she the female lead ??

I guess we are all complaining because we're frustrated. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235keti00Infofan

fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Sorry to be rude but why are you talking about barun quitting the show. First you said that khushi doesn't merit to become arnav's wife, then she loves shyam now barun quiting the show... I know that khushi behaviour is sometimes weird but this is the way she is. And asr loves her the way she is, he loves her pagalpan lol ! And khushi feels nothing for shyam. She is naive.
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

@sunaina:

one more QLOL

It is not ASR .

Because i want the other chracter to love ASR  Smile

then will it be hard for u to see jealous ASRWink
I am actually liking NK..he is cute..i am enjoying the comedy and current episodes..because i was going into depression..LOL NK is needed for arnav to confess his feelings and then only the other character will love him..he needs to step forward noooWink

Go to top