Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe (Page 11)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

^^^^
@Su - I will welcome him with Christmas cake.  I am used to cooking for diabetics and can take special care with all needs (dietary and otherwise). Wink  *edit* storeroom is pom pom free as we speak.

Why does she give the benefit of the doubt to a man who was conning her into a dubious relationship and not to the man who was honest to her friend about the status of theirs.  Why CVs Why!!!  Answer me GH, stop hiding behind Gopi Vahus pallu!

Here Khushi's concern is for Anjali. Shyam's thing has effect on Anjali's life. Thats why khushi is thinking and paying attention that what is Shyam upto trying to convey her...
Because what she has seen for so long...her heart says anjali is nice person. From what shyam has done she still is in firm belief that he is a liar. But she is trying to understand what is making him suffocating from anjali that he mention to her...May be she is tryin to understand and bring best out of it for their relationship...

As far as, ASR-La concern again...what she has seen in the past she is acting based on  that...From her past..ASR has given only her shit "about breaking her heart, her aukat...etc.." She knows that he must have done something...its natural to me sorry. Yes she would have listen to him but her nature made her burst out about her recent break up. Because trust is most imp for her first, then love..Without trust there is no love.

I am sure if ASR will put one step forward now for love and caring..Khushi will put her step too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephy

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by Infofan

At least that is what CVs want us to believe .

@ Su, can you please highlight the first sentence in your post and increase the size of the font. For some reason, some people seem to think that this is a Khushi bashing post. I seem to think it was about the CVs!D'oh

whatever it is abt my frnd, u have talked rong abt a CHARACTER..and some ppl here r only defending it...i hope sunaina doesnt mind my prev comment

You can read how I responded to a post calling my post stupid in previous pages

I want all Khushi fans to defend her and show what is positive in her dealings with Shyam .

The only thing i can say..is WAIT and WATCHLOL
I will also be able to tell u for sure when this will happenLOL Right now my heart says she is after shyam, but not for love but for truth..(like ur heart is telling she loves shyamDead
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by Infofan

At least that is what CVs want us to believe .

@ Su, can you please highlight the first sentence in your post and increase the size of the font. For some reason, some people seem to think that this is a Khushi bashing post. I seem to think it was about the CVs!D'oh

whatever it is abt my frnd, u have talked rong abt a CHARACTER..and some ppl here r only defending it...i hope sunaina doesnt mind my prev comment

You can read how I responded to a post calling my post stupid in previous pages

I want all Khushi fans to defend her and show what is positive in her dealings with Shyam .

The only thing i can say..is WAIT and WATCHLOL
I will also be able to tell u for sure when this will happenLOL Right now my heart says she is after shyam, but not for love but for truth..(like ur heart is telling she loves shyamDead

Hey - it is not my heart telling me that she loves shayam , it is my logical thought process  telling me .

My heart still feels  she loves Arnav  unconditionally and wholeheartedly . Smile

Edited by sunaina02 - 22 December 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807DiamondLifeSunoNa...incandescent

Nazrin IF-Dazzler
Nazrin
Nazrin

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
su i love u for posting this...i say i completly agree with u on this...i really want our old khushi back whoz all smitten over ASR...khushi spending a sleepless nyt thinking about that creep n not thinking a bit about what la said to her Confused Cvz plzzz spare us this horror...Dead  i just hate that filthy snake at sight..wish i could get him smacked by ASR...ufff thatz gonna b a treat to watch Cool

sunaina02

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@sunaina:

one more QLOL

please correct me if i am wrong...I am using my short term memory..
I just read one of ur post somewhere...

That for u only ASr matters...i can live with ASR doze in the serial..dont care or u r OK with  other characters..(i dont know the exact words..)
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@sunaina:
Hey - it is not my heart telling me that she loves shayam , it is my logical thought process  telling me .

only thing i can say is zara bhavanao ke saath sochiyena..LOL I mean to understand someone loves someone..why u r logically thinking???

My heart still feels  she loves Arnav  unconditionally and wholeheartedly . Smile

Then why r u telling she loves shyam??? We from start (6 months) know that Khushi loves only ARnav. She loved only one person from her whole heart and she will keep loving that person who is ARNAV...

sunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

@sunaina:

one more QLOL

please correct me if i am wrong...I am using my short term memory..
I just read one of ur post somewhere...

That for u only ASr matters...i can live with ASR doze in the serial..dont care or u r OK with  other characters..(i dont know the exact words..)

I did not fully understand you r question .

It is not ASR .

I watch the serial only for Barun Sobti , so no matter what crap they keep on showing , I will be watching religiously as long as Barun Sobti is there. If he leaves , the next day I leave too.

I admire Sanaya Irani, she is beautiful and a brilliant actress with awesome comic timing but she will never be a reason for me to watch a serial .

That has been my standing always and will be always .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235NazrinSunoNa...incandescent

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by momma1128

^^^^
@Su - I will welcome him with Christmas cake.  I am used to cooking for diabetics and can take special care with all needs (dietary and otherwise). Wink  *edit* storeroom is pom pom free as we speak.

Why does she give the benefit of the doubt to a man who was conning her into a dubious relationship and not to the man who was honest to her friend about the status of theirs.  Why CVs Why!!!  Answer me GH, stop hiding behind Gopi Vahus pallu!

Here Khushi's concern is for Anjali. Shyam's thing has effect on Anjali's life. Thats why khushi is thinking and paying attention that what is Shyam upto trying to convey her...
Because what she has seen for so long...her heart says anjali is nice person. From what shyam has done she still is in firm belief that he is a liar. But she is trying to understand what is making him suffocating from anjali that he mention to her...May be she is tryin to understand and bring best out of it for their relationship...

As far as, ASR-La concern again...what she has seen in the past she is acting based on  that...From her past..ASR has given only her shit "about breaking her heart, her aukat...etc.." She knows that he must have done something...its natural to me sorry. Yes she would have listen to him but her nature made her burst out about her recent break up. Because trust is most imp for her first, then love..Without trust there is no love.

I am sure if ASR will put one step forward now for love and caring..Khushi will put her step too. 

That is not at all the way I saw her reflection.  What she said at the end of that was how could I even think that Anjali is like that - which means she was mulling over Shyam's words and fb'ing the actions.  If her nature is not to listen to ASR for his past behavior, when Anjali left the room to go get another shirt, Khushi should have walked away from Shyam.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235sunflower52InfofanDiamondLifeSillyPepperSunoNa...

Go to top