Bigg Boss Season 5

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

What if JUHI becomes FINALIST or WINNER Of SHOW? (Page 7)

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia009 Goldie

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
sorry double post! 

Edited by -Shenaz- - 23 December 2011 at 8:35pm
Alia009 Goldie

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Originally posted by CunningLinguist

I disagree Moderator, I was typing up a rebuttal, but then I realised, why waste time when I can simply sum her up in one word - c**t.

OT: Modji you and I were the only non-fans in the beginning of the season that decided NOT to judge Juhi for her past shows. We even had a topic on here where both of us defended her. However, as time went on, I started to dislike her for what I saw of her in the BB house. You remained the same for the reasons you mentioned in your OP. 

All I'd like to say now is that you have written a very rational post and I actually read it despite the length. However, I disagree completely. For me, there is nothing likable about Juhi on this show. She is extremely hypocritical, cranky, whiny and passive aggressive. She has all the qualities I detest in people in general. So no I do not want her to win heck I do not even want to see her in the next episode. 

@ Bold LOL 
InshAllah! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti87 Groupbie

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Juhi Rocks ...!!!!!!!!!!!! If The Game Is Really Fair Then Juhi Should Win The Show ...!!!

adieus50 Senior Member

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
!!!!!The whole episode, the disgusting Sky and Juhi were constantly attacking Amar for no reason because they're probably afraid he might just win..

Sky is constantly begging for his attention to bring out his negative points in front of the audience by talking about how Amar would not do anything for the saas-bahus if he would win the Finale, how Amar called women 'weaklings', blah blah blah

Juhi, instead of asking Sky to shut up, pounces on Amar when he nicely tells Sky to ask for votes for the ladies instead of him, and starts acting all angry and frustrated with Amar's 'behaviour' and says that he deserves a slap on his face and repeats the 'reed-ki-haddi' comment. Sunny spits some poison against Amar too...Mentions about how he picked her up during the dance forcefully, blah blah blah... 

Sid goes to Amar and tells him Sunny is saying all that about him...Nice strategy to tarnish Amar's image while acting all friendly towards him, Sid  

Later, Juhi says 'he is getting so jealous' because Sky wins the secret task just because Amar said it was an easy task.

Both, Sky and Juhi keep stooping lower and lower with every passing day in their hunger to win...

I almost wanted to break my TV today!  
Felt really bad for Amar. Sky and the women are playing a dangerous game. It is not responsible accusing a married man on national TV of getting touchy feely with women unless they have strong evidence. Amar may have flirted a bit but mostly he has maintained his distance. Sky recognizes Amar as a strong contestant and hence is stooping so low.  Just when I thought I couldn't dislike the bully team more...Disgusting!

After today's episode, I really want Amar, Sid & Mahek to win!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator- Goldie

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

I liked your post Thumbs Up A long one but pretty logical. Smile

As always, your posts make perfect sense and you got right words to describe it as well.

I found Juhi pretty convincing on Saturday epi. Agreed that she shudnt have interrupted host, but otherwise she wasnt really directly accusing Amar. She was merely saying she was uncomfortable which was also evident from the song they performed in.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Observer101

wWanted to quote your post but too long so let me give you some reasons as to why I find Juhi less deserving than the others

Sid Vs. Juhi - Sid started out as an uncouth guy but since then has constantly strived to improve himself. He is the only contestant who has respected the Hosts and the guest. Juhi has shown no growth or self awareness and instead comes across as a megalomaniac. So Sid wins

Amar vs. Juhi - Amar acknowledges that he is a player and is not a hypocrite like Juhi who tries to pretend that she is not playing a game so Amar wins

Sky Vs. Juhi - Sky has been in the forefront dishing out the most vicious abuse to his fellow contestants but Sky has been doing it openly unlike Juhi who may not have abused others like Sky but actively supported his abuse. She never admonished him (that Mahek thing she said was bcoz she was worried how Sky would appear not bcoz he was wrong) and instead was often found laughing and encouraging him on his evil antics. So she comes across as an enabler. Therefore prefer Sky to her

Juhi vs Sunny - Here Juhi wins because Sunny and her dumb blonde with a bitchy attitude act is worse.

So there...
Very apt and fair observations I would say!Clap

greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
besi of luck . juhi ...Smile

you desrves to win bb5...Thumbs Up

Go to top