Dill Mill Gaye

KASH/Shilpa Fans Don't Miss This :D

Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys hope all are well...just wanted to share..some with you all...some of u guys have probably heard the interview but for those who have not heard Shilpa's awesome birthday interview from ITVF don't miss it 😊 ...hearing things abt beautiful moments for kash from our beautiful Shilpa's voice is something you don't want to miss at all😃...its something we should celebrate...these are precious memories for us fans😳

Also there is double celebration for shilpa fans...
we have got Shona's Christmas interview🥳

All you guys have to do is let me know who wants details..i will pm you guys them regarding how to hear the interviews from ITVF...all i want in return is for you guys to write few words on link i give in pm, so the  the people who do this for us fans & make us happy by putting in a lot of effort to get the interviews for us... can enjoy the response 😃

I am not at all responsible for any of the hard work, i just want the ones who put in so much effort to get all the love from u all & you guys to enjoy things we get on our favorite stars😳.

Take care ..god bless u all🤗
Edited by Ayesha87 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
I heard Shona int of her bday loved it whn she mentioned KSG and talked about him

waiting for her next int
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly guys where are you all...Shona's Chistmas Interview is open now...go hear & if anyone needs help, i am just a pm away😃

Their is a surprise for us shilpa fans...very good news indeed...don't miss it...hear for yourself😛

@tzahra - yep dear loved the interview where she talked abt ksg😳...the new interview is up as well now...check out when possible😊

Eveyone stop so crazy kash fans enough anymore!! im so sick n mad stupid kash fans enough now!!!! so damn 4 year ago still kash fans too much so crazy stop kash fans enough anymore!!!! this over now enough!! we need new co-star with shilpa anand new show soon!!!
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thnx ayesha...u r a sweetheart😳
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Just heard Shona's Christmas interview, and it was just awesome!!!!! 😃
sharmagauri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anything shilpa says , so musical