India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Why Mehak going back in show? (Page 2)

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Obessed, aren't you??? Itna obsession is not good for ppl you don't even know. BTW, I thought you like Amar. Show mein sky amar ki waat laga raha hai aur aap Mahek ke piche pade ho who is not even in the show right now.  I just couldn't resist myself to comment on your thread. Had to admire your obsession at least  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mum

adieus50 Senior Member
adieus50
adieus50

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

Since Mehak was in show she must have been noticed saying that MuJHE NAHI RAHENA YAHAAN PAR , SaB LOG LADTE HAI YAHAAN PAR , HAAN YAAR! Now i am curious to know what happened such that she reconciled to go back in show where Housemates berate to one another ? It states me that Mehak is kind of Biggest Fake And Drama Girl who utters only Fake Dialogues to garner Sympathy and to hog Attention of Guileless People like us But she never Follows what says on TV.

Edit: Deleted offending word

(((( Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...
?
ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...
?
koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this?

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels?

They are 3 idiots in the true sense!?

Just because Mahek has done 2 films with Salman and knowing him was taken as a crime. Mahek has got so much support from people outside that they call themselves Mahekian not a pull that was saving her. With Shonali & Laxmi not really having added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back to the show as the fireworks thereon would be really worth watching. Amar, Sid & Mahek deserve to go to the finals.
Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top