Bigg Boss Season 5

Why Mehak going back in show?

Posted: 12 years ago
Since Mehak was in show she must have been noticed saying that MuJHE NAHI RAHENA YAHAAN PAR , SaB LOG LADTE HAI YAHAAN PAR , HAAN YAAR! Now i am curious to know what happened such that she reconciled to go back in show where Housemates berate to one another ? It states me that Mehak is kind of Biggest Fake And Drama Girl who utters only Fake Dialogues to garner Sympathy and to hog Attention of Guileless People like us But she never Follows what says on TV.

Edit: Deleted offending word

Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapaddiction11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

Since Mehak Chahat was in show she must have been noticed saying that MuJHE NAHI RAHENA YAHAAN PAR , SaB LOG LADTE HAI YAHAAN PAR , HAAN YAAR! Now i am curious to know what happened such that she reconciled to go back in show where Housemates berate to one another ? It states me that Mehak is kind of Biggest Fake And Drama Girl who utters only Fake Dialogues to garner Sympathy and to hog Attention of Guileless People like us But she never Follows what says on TV.

Acha bhai Lele, ive been following your threads, who are you supporting btw?
from your dp i felt may b its Amar - THE REAL MAN right?
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good to see that your obsession with Mahek continuing strong. 

Aakash has said innumerable times that he wants to leave the house... why is he still here? 
Juhi has asked if she can nominate herself... why did she not nominate herself... she is the most excited to be within arms length of finals. 
Amar conveniently changes his loyalty to show friendship to anyone he wishes. Fake? 

At-least come up good stories where you can justify the fake tag... here it seems you are trying too hard. Kuch mazaa bhi nahi aaya in tearing apart your theory... 
This content was originally posted by: Soapaddiction11

Acha bhai Lele, ive been following your threads, who are you supporting btw?
from your dp i felt may b its Amar - THE REAL MAN right?

i am big fan of Amar and following Only him. HATE ONLY PERSON IS MEHAK CHAHAT.
This content was originally posted by: tj_mum

Good to see that your obsession with Mahek continuing strong.

Aakash has said innumerable times that he wants to leave the house... why is he still here?
Juhi has asked if she can nominate herself... why did she not nominate herself... she is the most excited to be within arms length of finals.
Amarconveniently changes his loyalty to show friendship to anyone he wishes. Fake?

At-least come up good stories where you can justify the fake tag... here it seems you are trying too hard. Kuch mazaa bhi nahi aaya in tearing apart your theory...

Innumerable ? Firstly i recommend you to check out definition of Innumerable, sky hardly two or times Said to leave show, Atleast he is in show not Out whilst Mehak is why she going Back there? DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT JUHI is Slob lady to me.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why Mehak Chahat going back in show? :- to win 1 cr which was set for her 😆

This content was originally posted by: lats22

<h1>Why Mehak Chahat going back in show? :- to win 1 cr which was set for her 😆</h1>

She will forget what she had said as Specially her dialogue - Mai hindustan ki beti hun, Hindustan Dekh raha hai.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She will forget what she had said as Specially her dialogue - Mai hindustan ki beti hun, Hindustan Dekh raha hai.

it is all fake yaar..
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Obessed, aren't you??? Itna obsession is not good for ppl you don't even know. BTW, I thought you like Amar. Show mein sky amar ki waat laga raha hai aur aap Mahek ke piche pade ho who is not even in the show right now.  I just couldn't resist myself to comment on your thread. Had to admire your obsession at least  😃
adieus50 thumbnail

Since Mehak was in show she must have been noticed saying that MuJHE NAHI RAHENA YAHAAN PAR , SaB LOG LADTE HAI YAHAAN PAR , HAAN YAAR! Now i am curious to know what happened such that she reconciled to go back in show where Housemates berate to one another ? It states me that Mehak is kind of Biggest Fake And Drama Girl who utters only Fake Dialogues to garner Sympathy and to hog Attention of Guileless People like us But she never Follows what says on TV.

Edit: Deleted offending word

(((( Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...
?
ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...
?
koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this?

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels?

They are 3 idiots in the true sense!?

Just because Mahek has done 2 films with Salman and knowing him was taken as a crime. Mahek has got so much support from people outside that they call themselves Mahekian not a pull that was saving her. With Shonali & Laxmi not really having added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back to the show as the fireworks thereon would be really worth watching. Amar, Sid & Mahek deserve to go to the finals.