Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
And also when he said "So cool" on hearing NK wid that awsm expression...omg...y do we need any storyline...just let him be on the screen,so we cn keep drooling!!!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Barun Sobti @ Arnav - ooh hottie hottie! ;)

Loved his and akash's expressions last night - it was definitely worth watching.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shybabe

Wasn't referring to the the what...its "whatever"   look at the clipπŸ˜†

I know Babe that u meant the WHATEVER that he said later. Just felt disappointed that Arnie baby let me down yesterday in the v 1st dialogue with Akash. Thats all. His whatever is always cute πŸ˜ƒ
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I don't know if it was just me, but I thought the way he delivered his lines in English during yesterday's show, were even hotter with the newbie NK around. So much class and polish to the way he speaks... but it was magnified for some reason, maybe because of the OTT accent from NK, who knows? πŸ˜† It just makes my nerves tingle. *sigh*
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

I don't know if it was just me, but I thought the way he delivered his lines in English during yesterday's show, were even hotter with the newbie NK around. So much class and polish to the way he speaks... but it was magnified for some reason, maybe because of the OTT accent from NK, who knows? πŸ˜† It just makes my nerves tingle. *sigh*

its not just you hun...πŸ˜† tingle...i love that word...πŸ˜†
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Angels11

I know Babe that u meant the WHATEVER that he said later. Just felt disappointed that Arnie baby let me down yesterday in the v 1st dialogue with Akash. Thats all. His whatever is always cute πŸ˜ƒ

he will make it up soon to you...πŸ˜†
Targaryen thumbnail
gosh!!! β˜ΊοΈ

everytime i look at him i forget to breathe or something in me really happens!!! i donno!!! i become crazy πŸ€ͺ

uff i have to always take deep breaths after looking at his picsπŸ˜†  thanks for the pics shy