Sneak Preview for 5th April?? - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

Ufffffffffffffffffff i am relieved at hearing all this atleast it wasn't our ho😆ttttttttttttttttieeeeeeeeee👏👏 i ahve been pretty stressed about the whole issue but now feeling a little releived that it wasn't him and hope disha sticks to him like glueeeeeeee.....oh can't wait for Lata's update..

I am sooo happpyyyyyyyyy😆👏

Thanks guys for porviding the relieve..

Samy

by today's episode it appeared that sukanya wants disha to leave dk but why doesn't she use her brain and realise the fact that if disha leaves dk then she will be back in bhonsle house thus creating lot of problems for her.

Because she really doesn't have half the brain she thinks she does!! Her and Anil really aren't very clever, the dimwits! Just mean and greedy! And do you remember that at least twice, Vedant told Sukanya how she looked much better with her mouth shut???? Too funny!!! LMAO!!! Damn thing is, she kept it shut both times after he said that!! ROFL!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 

Go to hell, Sukanya! Satan needs a laugh!!

-DKaddict

sukanya's off screen name is sukanya kulkarni and for the first time she is doing a negative role in td.

Infact she looks really nice in doing positive roles(i have seen many)

hi

At present i over the moon as our hottie is out of hot water as he did not get involved which everyone was thinking and disha well she has supported him but hope she believe him now and show him that she has started to have feeling for our hero..

Hoping to see some more romantic scences soon....😃

samy

Originally posted by samy74

hi

At present i over the moon as our hottie is out of hot water as he did not get involved which everyone was thinking and disha well she has supported him but hope she believe him now and show him that she has started to have feeling for our hero..

Hoping to see some more romantic scences soon....😃

samy

she has to believe him now because she heard a part of the tape but the sad thng was she by mistake got the impt part erased.anyways she has to take a softer stand towards dk and come in term with the fact that she loves dk and later confes the same to dk

hi

yes jingle no matter now she must change her attitude a little and fully support hottiee...

Samy😃

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sorry over exsitied!!!!

It's not DK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!😊

Love Eran!!!!

ohhhhh myyyyyy goshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!😊 im soooooo happy it waznt dk cuz the way the promo sounded it didnt seem like it waz goin 2 be a look alike!
thanks very much for the early preview