Tumhari Disha

Sneak Preview for 5th April??

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Hi

Even though i am really depressed asking for the sneak preview for today's india episode still want to know how much trouble our hero is in...Don't want to ask for one but can't help myself as won't be able to go to sleep without tonights previewCryCry

I know ti si early for you folks in india but whenever you have seen it please update - swathi, twinecool, fiza or jingle..I am terribly upsetCry asking fo this but have no choice.

Thanks in advance

SamyCry

sadi Groupbie
sadi
sadi

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged

yippeeeeee atleast he is not the guy!!!1

its his look alike a struggling actor ,,thnx to pori and gargi,,hamari dish kinda gets to kn abt the thing!

atleast now i kn tht hottie is  not the guy shown!! hope he is able to proove it

wait for the updates..and be relieveddddddddddddd just like meeeeeeee

Smile

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Oh thank you , thank you , thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is great news!!!! So glad it looks like the writers are not gonna drag my sweetie over the coals!!!! Clap Big smile Hug

-DKaddict

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Oh! Happy days are here again!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile 

Perhaps I just need to have a bit more faith in these writers- they have done well so far...

-DKaddict

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:18am | IP Logged

great episode!!!!!Clapbut poor dk* disha i don't have words...u idiot ,donkey.....

nothing shown of the night scene.....disha visits dk & ask y he is worried....dk saysabt the supplier & gargi..he says the empire which he has established is destroyed by gargi..disha says i will suppport u since u have chnage....kaki says aai dk got award so we shld go & congrats him

now the hall scene......in which dk is not shown.....only his back, voice & clutches.....everyone shocked.....aai says i don't want disha to stay here after all this & want all relationship to be ended.....vendant says disha go...disha ssays i m staying here for some other reason.....

disha in bedroom & thinking abt all that happened...vendant says y r u staying after all this..disha says what eyes watch we can't believe on that ..i m not in a state to understand u is right or wrong....

gargi & pori celebrating...how they have taken duplicte of dk & done all htis...where gargi admits everything & pori records in tape......

dk tells disha i don't matter waht world thinks of me..i m only bother abt u..disha asks where were u last night.....dk says i can't tell but when time will come i be tell u everything...poor baby was crying....

now pori talking with duplicate......& disha takes the tape from pori's room.....she only comes no know that it was gargi & pori plan ..& by mistake she erase all the recording...........

stupid girl.....Angrythnaks to god now she will support our dkSmile

Fiza

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged

finally some great news Big smileBig smile ...still wondering how he proves himself innocent...hope the matter ends this week and wont be dragged to next weekConfused

thanks for preview sadi Clap and belive me im damn relieved

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Hug Thank you, Fiza!!! Hehehe... you called Disha a donkey!!! Hehehehe.......... LOL So glad to know about the whole look-alike and all, but yeah, too bad Disha erased the tape.... dumb, dumb, dumb!!! How is it possible? Its not such an easy thing to do.....

-DKaddict

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinecool

sorry fizak i didn't notice that u had written the preview,

Sorry again

hey twinecool don't say sorry....i no after watching this episode we can't stop ourself in writing posts......Wink

Fiza

Go to top