Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer : Phir bhi itna kucch ho hi gaya na? (Page 6)

smiley1000 Senior Member
smiley1000
smiley1000

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Excellent post as other said ..PinkChocolate Hug. I am also getting tired of the 2 girls coming and messing with Aakash. It is really annoying.
I was a lil surprised with UV for touching Manyata that way. I was suprised again that manyata didnt really slap him! I mean she hates his guts and character, how come she let him go!.Shocked He had no right to go about it. But he was treated well by her dialogue and we got to see its effectTongue. Hope he realizes soon how important she is and learn a few lessons from her. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Wow..Amazing description and nice post...As i thought UV made DS fall in his charm and dialogues and made her believ taht its not his fault..Good...Also akash and the two friends are messing up evryhting..but muniya and unnati scene was too good..also i liked the Bathroom scene of manyata and J..By hearing what J said, i am confused..on whose side, i must stand...

but anyways..i want ManVeer...

Once more..Lovely post...

TheBlackJaguar

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Pink.. Loved your post.. especially your title that was my favorite part of the Manveer scene today...

The manveer scene made the Akash and  Moniya silent phone conversation bearable.. simply because it forced him to accept that regardless of what he thinks it's not going to be an easy task to attract Manyata towards him.. and for a change he will actually have to make an effort.. which he did not seem to mind as he willingly made her life easier by abusing himself.. that interaction was amusing the look on her face when she realized the importance of being a bit more inventive around him..LOL... And my personal favorite the possessiveness portrayed by our UV as she mentioned her love for Akash once again.. not only was he annoyed but there was a hint of jealousy there.. but as usual he was quick to cover it up with one of his knowing grins.. Not before grabbing her chin and openly stating that she may think nothing will happen..  but can she deny so much as already taken place.. that was the best line in the epi for me... left me with a huge grin..!!!

It became even more obvious today that UV believes Manyata belongs to him.. hence he came to meet his future bride.. and grabbed her by the waist as if they were already married.. Let's see how long it takes for him to realize as well as accept what he feels for Manyata is much stronger then what he would like to believe..!!

J seemed desperate as usual.. she really needs a reality check.. time to accept UV is your sisters future husband and move on.. Loved Manyata's scene with both her mother and Unnati.. both will help her to accept her true identity because both are capable of being calm and explaining things to Manyata in an acceptable manner.. It was nice to see Manyata make an effort to comfort her mother.. sweet moment we should get more of these..

I have to say enjoyed Uv's scene with DS what a manipulator that man is.. in just a few moments he had DS go from annoyance and a need for an  explanation to feeling sympathetic towards her UV the love is obvious from her perspective.. she truly seems to trust him blindly... and as  manipulative as UV may be .. he does respect her..!!

Edited by Binny1247 - 22 December 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDivaadventure_gurlKai.TheBlackJaguar

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
LOVELY THREADDD LYK ALWAYYSS:D

ahhh UV prine handshum charminnnggg

muaahh muaahhh ur a magiciannn luuvv uuu

thnkGOD maine tu shukar kiyyaa jab i saw UV in d mirroorr k uuff ab yeh akash ki awaz tu sunane ko nai milegeyee thnkGOD ahaha
UV ma princee u savvedd mmmeee tonyytt bas ur scenes were worth watchhnnn n unnati n manyataa scene aswll...
UV LUKDD AHH SUPA HAWT IN BROWN <3333

TheBlackJaguar

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley1000

Originally posted by reeha...k

"...Somebody please shove Chiki's hair down her throat, man! ..."

ROFL ROFL

I'll gladly do it!!!
CoolApproveWink

Me too ..that was hilarious.ROFL

i cnt tel u guyyss hw irritated i get wen i c those 3 chawl ppl uufffOuch

TheBlackJaguar

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Poco!!!..I have always been a huge fan of ur posts...I was a silent reader in PKYEK forum too...and  its so nice to see u here...luv the way u put things forward...start watching the full episodes(w/o akash scenes)...these r worth watching...

Now,coming to the topic..yes the epi was great...I personally luved the scene between Uday and DS...they both r great actors and share a good chemistry...how UV handled DS was amazingSmile

Don't want to talk abt Akash and company...waste of time...who is interested in watching them??

Now comes my fav part of the epi...the cute manveer scene...luved the inference caused by UV between that ultra boring phone call...ahh nt to forget they keep changing songs for manash but none of them workedAngry..the possessiveness of UV was so evident...the way he held her chin up and said "phir bhi itna kuch hogaya na"ClapAMAZING...luking forward to more Manveer scenes...hopefully manyata will transform this sarcastic prince to a better human beingEmbarrassed

PS: keep posting here coz I wait for ur posts dr

TheBlackJaguar

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

i love how uday's the only one who can shut manyata/moniya up.. rofl... :P in front of him, she always runs out of words, haha. i don't think anybody else gets on her nerves as much as uday, and i LOVE THAT!

angry uday, when she mentioned akash, was TOOO GOOOD!! muaaah! aaah!!

btw, i didn't get the line : "itna kuch ho hi gaya na?"... wht did he imply by that? how they met, how he brought her here, and how he is the one in her life now...??? i know it's a silly question :P

TheBlackJaguar

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

...luking forward to more Manveer scenes...hopefully manyata will transform this sarcastic prince to a better human beingEmbarrassed

yeah but i don't want him to turn into total goody goody prince yaar.. Embarrassed i want him to retain his sarcasm, and the "who cares" attitude, to certain extent.. also his flirty nature..Embarrassed this is all wht makes him the uday we love, after all.. LOL

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 22 December 2011 at 2:21pm

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top