Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer : Phir bhi itna kucch ho hi gaya na? (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

wowow! poco back my girl Hug     Hug

Yeaahhh! Epsidoe was awesomne! Embarrassed Especially when we got a MaanVeer treat! Who wouldn't have had their hearts dancing when uday entered and interrupted the phone call..LOL

Im loving MaanVeer more and more! Embarrassed

Yu mentioned it right Vijay bhai has awesome one liner dialogue's too.. LOL he is one entertaining dude...Clap

Oye meri Daaku Haseena!Hug...Thank you. Vijay's best line was : " Uday har do ghante mein Maanyata ke paas Jungle Queen dose ke liye jaata hoga.". ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaminizz*Dakoo_Minzy*-Rema-Sofna

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Your posts are treat to readSmile.I really liked the Manveer scene it was so cute in the beginning with those playful BGWink.God can somebody just erase Akash scenes before the show goes on air,it's damn Sleepy.
I don't know but I feel cv's are showing UV in bad light for gaining sympathy towards AkashOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.TheBlackJaguar

whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Pink aap mindblowing ho. U made my night as the day was over

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
PC i had to say i love ur posts always they r fun to read yet have so much written with depth...
u choose best dialague of today...he really said kuch naa hota hua bhi bahut kuch ho hi gaya ...whether manyats understand this or not but she will soon realise it

i loved thisROFL

Aakash's majnupana hit new heights and am planning to offer the actresses playing  Bhootni and Sicky new roles in a production house so that they get lost from here and play worthwhile characters.

yuppp vijay lines r so awesum they onw of kind LOL

Edited by loving_bird - 22 December 2011 at 10:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaminizzTheBlackJaguar

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

wowow! poco back my girl Hug     Hug

Yeaahhh! Epsidoe was awesomne! Embarrassed Especially when we got a MaanVeer treat! Who wouldn't have had their hearts dancing when uday entered and interrupted the phone call..LOL

Im loving MaanVeer more and more! Embarrassed

Yu mentioned it right Vijay bhai has awesome one liner dialogue's too.. LOL he is one entertaining dude...Clap

Oye meri Daaku Haseena!Hug...Thank you. Vijay's best line was : " Uday har do ghante mein Maanyata ke paas Jungle Queen dose ke liye jaata hoga.". ROFL

Daaku Haseena...me loving that cal frm yu my poco choco Hug 
Vijay always crack the best lines LOL i guess soon i'll bcome his fan (i already am) ROFL  he sees things way too clearly..LOL J gonna hav a nervous breakdown soon LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzKai.TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Glad to see ur back Pink. just love reading all ur posts. u crack me up everytime LOL. Bhootni and sicky really need to take a break from hounding akash like this. let the man get over manyata peacefully for gad s sakesConfused. It was an amazing episode just for the UV/manyata interaction. the anger and jealousy in his eyes just took my breath away. and loved unnatis sensible convo.

Thank you. Kya karoon,, mujhe har baat ka mazaak bana dene ki aadat hai.LOL...UV can get hurt and angry - Maanyata proved it today. Aakash needs a break from Bhootni and Sicky.AngryLOL
WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Super excellent analysis PC!Thumbs Up

You have said everything here. Offcourse the ManVeer scene took away the cake.
I have a little bit of a problem with UV grabbing her waist though. I feel its time for UV to realize these things do not and will not work for manyata and all these body grabbing attempts will fetch him nothing positive from her.

Thanked my lucky stars when he interrupted the dead turkey romance between akash and her. He needs special hug for that :)) If his cool smirk is replaced by a sober, tensed expression just by the mention of Akash's name from her lips, what would be his reaction had he known it was Akash whom she was with on the phone? Hmmm.

I love Vijay's dialogues too. It was hillarious the way he said lagta hai aaj udayveer ko apna daily jungle woman dose mill gayaLOL 

It took some time for UV to compose himself and bring back the smirk while holding manya's chin and loved the way he follows her, totally besottedEmbarrassed

Komal-Manya and  Uday-Dadisa scenes were my second favourites from todays epi.
I refuse to speak on Chikki and Soni and their non-stop nonsense and yet another wastage of a beautiful number on the non-lovers.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaminizzSofnaKai.TheBlackJaguarBadtameez_Dil

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyasss

welcome POCO...finaally..i mean ure post is awesome..actually i missed today's special episode aghhh,,,hate myself for that...was out on wedding...

but ure update is good..now i am dying for manveer...

nizza

Thank youEmbarrassed. Dekh le yaar. Episode was not that bad. ManVeer, Dadisa, J , Komz,, Vijay and Unnati rocked.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayareadingworms.

Go to top