Thendral Update: Thurs Dec 22 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
                                        Thanks Ranu for the update.

Mohan has been informed about Thulasi's problem 😕 and the worst of all is Padma has decided to spoil our heroine's life 😡😈 and I don't understand as to why this second GW (Padma) is showing hatred towards Thulasi  😕 when she was not harmed by her 😔 .

Kalyani and Mohan's romance is unnecessary in this situation 👎🏼 . I felt bad to see Padma acting as if she has reformed a lot which made our heroine to believe her performance 😔 and I am sure that if Thulasi continues to believe Padma , her life will become even more miserable 😲 which should not happen as our heroine is already suffering a lot 😔 .

Last but not least we need to see as to what will be the next step of MM and Grandma 😍 to save Thulasi's married life 😕 and I feel that before these two goes and meets TA and his family 😕  , Mohan will cause more problems in TA's house 😡 by listening to his mother's advice 😈 which will once again make Thulasi as the scape goat 😔 .
As maha2us said, TA will be more unforgivable if he was acting. He deserves no respect of any kind. Atleast now if we assume he is not acting, I can understand his degradation due to circumstances. Let us not make a saint out of him. Agreed, he is flamboyant and a hopeless romantic and has some populist views which is  appealing to many. All that quality he has due to nativity and not understanding the world. The guy who thought T is in fallible and ready to do anything for her, the minute he has some dislike of what she did, look at the way he is treating her. What worked was T's sex appeal then. Now with all his problems sex appeal has no role in their marriage. This is typical of any marriage. When he can forgive La and Gw for even the worst betrayal, why is he so tough and un caring about His wife. This is what makes me feel that , T was only a romance partner and no more. Blood is thicker than water. Puvi also is a Mama's son, but Sudha fixed him right by being an efficient demanding wife. Her father supported Puvi for his earnings. With all her selfishness she still is not a bad DIL like the little princess LA. Now it all depends on T how she wants to tackle. She must forget about him and find a way to support herself. She can get a job. At least a part time job. See if she can get her scholarship based on merit. Forget Ta like bad news. A big mistake was made in getting married before studies due to circumstances. Now she should think that she is like Deepa or Kalyani. It is Mm's duty to support her. If he backs out he would be the worst spineless insect I this world, even worse than Padma or Gw or Bhuvana.
Personally I feel Tamil is not the lust type.  He truly does love Tulasi.  I remember hearing that people who love each other so much tend to show their anger in extremes too.  Tamil is just shocked that Tulasi does not believe him or trust him.  He believes Charu because there is no proof against her like the whole idea of innocent until proven guilty.  Tamil is for sure not like some men who use their wife for their own pleasure and then get rid of them.
Originally posted by Jan50

As maha2us said, TA will be more unforgivable if he was acting. He deserves no respect of any kind. Atleast now if we assume he is not acting, I can understand his degradation due to circumstances. Let us not make a saint out of him. Agreed, he is flamboyant and a hopeless romantic and has some populist views which is  appealing to many. All that quality he has due to nativity and not understanding the world. The guy who thought T is in fallible and ready to do anything for her, the minute he has some dislike of what she did, look at the way he is treating her. What worked was T's sex appeal then. Now with all his problems sex appeal has no role in their marriage. This is typical of any marriage. When he can forgive La and Gw for even the worst betrayal, why is he so tough and un caring about His wife. This is what makes me feel that , T was only a romance partner and no more. Blood is thicker than water. Puvi also is a Mama's son, but Sudha fixed him right by being an efficient demanding wife. Her father supported Puvi for his earnings. With all her selfishness she still is not a bad DIL like the little princess LA. Now it all depends on T how she wants to tackle. She must forget about him and find a way to support herself. She can get a job. At least a part time job. See if she can get her scholarship based on merit. Forget Ta like bad news. A big mistake was made in getting married before studies due to circumstances. Now she should think that she is like Deepa or Kalyani. It is Mm's duty to support her. If he backs out he would be the worst spineless insect I this world, even worse than Padma or Gw or Bhuvana.

If he was so...like KP said , why even TA said once that Charu is more appealing than Thulasi herself and KP also pointed out that in status, looks, behaviour C is preceeding T. So TA did not marry T for what u had pointed out. He did not go behind any girls as such. If TA was such a person, why did he go the level of getting her married to Anand(a traitor for him) thinking T was in love with Anand. So that one incident proves it all why he married T at all.
I dont know if he is acting or not...but we cannot judge ones interest in his life partner with this particular incident. He always encouraged T for her studies. Thats the main thing which makes me say again and again he is upto something. Even if he is not acting, for sure he wont be shown as a man who looks woman with different looks. THe CT's knows thats the end of it.

Its not bcos of this alone his character is popular but the main reason is his respect for woman, he might be harsh to Thulz, Deepa and Kalyani like he is in past few episodes, but he never looked at deepa, kalyani or anyone as such with differernt views. The same reason goes with Charu also. If he is acting to cure Charu, having ONLY friendship in mind, who will not like such a character and ofcourse Thulasi should be felling proud of him.Any woman will like a man who does not go behind woman and so is thulz and i feel she would not be disappointed for sure.
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago