Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Ranu for the Awesome update and comments! 🤗 

Both TA and T believe their family members immediately once they start talking nicely eventhough it is fake😕. So Thulz back in MM house. As Padma acts always ended up in favour for Thulz, this one should also be eventhough Thulz might face some humiliation like the one happenned before marrige🤢. But eventually the story will move faster.

So Padma is going to plan evil by sending Mohan to GW house without MM knowledge to fight which is going to turn against Thulz😡. Summavey TA gets annoyed these days... ithula Mohan vera... I think another slap awaiting for Mohan from TA😆.

Lakshmi, good luck and best wishes tomorrow to update Padma plans/SQ🤗.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!!  Clear first tell-tale signs of rottenness and staleness that this series is about to descend is on full display!!

Return of Thulz to her roots (Dumbness, Idiocy and her one room living hell saga continues….) 

Star of the day - Patti!  Patti's seeks her fav god's help for Thulz, her SOS and paging request will be answered once gain. It was sad to see an emotional Patti breaking down once again at the pitiable and pathetic existence Thulz – vintage patti @ her best.

K's family shown in full strength more or less confirms expanded role for the fam.Its nice to see two more new entrants, kid sisies of  K.

Today's episode raised few interesting questions:

#1: If Thulz can simply trust the make believe of world of GW-P so easily and follow her dikats about T moving back to one hell hole…….then why should TA not believe Psycho drama which the planned and executed to perfection??

#2: Does Thulz deserve a person like TA as her husband? TA has been asking T to not worry about psycho and that their relationship is nothing beyond friendship. Thulz readily forgives and forgets GW-P but she seems to be not in a mood to trust TA.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the awesome updates!

A bit slower today but still a good show.  

It's great to see Mohan all changed up now and respecting his sister.  He truly cares for her now.

Padma...lol...her acting was funny but great.  I think this is the first time I am seeing Padma like this.  No yelling, no cursing directly to Tulasi and hearing her act like a caring mother was good.  I hope she changes character soon!!

Last scene was nice.  The family was together.  Even if situations are not happy it was good to see everyone together.  Like Paati said, only God right now can help Tulasi.  
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
accorn abt yr two questions..

the first one answered itself...yes TA has no reason not to believe pei and her coterie especially as she seems to have forgotten the droham he did to her and help him with the job, helped his mom to accept T seemingly and going out of her way to promote TT relationship..so far so good.

but in T's case the only mistake she did was to call up pei and that too an act fired by sudha for her selfish motives...but once she realised that rubbed TA the wrong way, she was ready to sincerely apologise to pei till she started understanding pei's motives and her deliberate interference in TT's relationship...her asking ta to take t to blr disrupting her education, her asking ta to make up with her etc...all T did was to go to pei's house to study the enemy..there too it was pei who started the whole thing with the album...T was only trying to put things in perspective till matter went out of the way..then too she did not bother TA with this..but for the well-executed drama to blacklist T...
TT very well deserve each other, primarily for the true feelings they share for each other and the genuine qualities which they both share...his impulsiveness and her patience complement each other too.

geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: acornn

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!!  Clear first tell-tale signs of rottenness and staleness that this series is about to descend is on full display!!

Return of Thulz to her roots (Dumbness, Idiocy and her one room living hell saga continues'.) 

I too am feeling the same way about Thendral -- losing it's charm for me 🥱 Simply dragging this 'sad-sack' issue , when we are waiting for crisp & pro-active episodes, slowly revealing the real character of Charu & Kottanguchi Vaayan . 

Mercifully we are not tortured with episodes of Anand/Shyamala or the ridiculous antics of their extended family. But would love to see Dharman & his hilarious henchmen 😆 for a change from all this predictable drama / crying / polambifying ...

And  whenever the present actress [ Tamil's mom] comes on screen -- she has just one standard expression & annoys 😡 with her stiff body language. Shanthi Williams oozed acting brilliance👏 from every pore of her being ---- please bring her back Mr.K -- her powerful true-to-life performance is sorely missed !!!
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Ranuja for a nice update. Padma scares the hell out of me. GW is evil but not that smart and shrewd like Padma. Padma matches Chaaru in evil genius and even worse. A few more days of scary torture for the viewers and T now that Padma is in the play. Can MM deal with Padma? Patti definitely will not be fooled. Poor Patti. What a mental agony for her at this age. T had no choice but to show that trust and leave since there was a gentle pressure from K family and Mohan. I don't think she buys what Padma said. She may be soft but not that gullible like TA. She is capable of sizing up people once exposed to them. Tomorrow is the day of gW getting slapped by Mohan. Sq may land there in the morning.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

How I wish this does not happen and main a pray Pearl does not get to update this kodumai...😆...Pearl damamge enough a...😛...😆...I hope u r not gg to kill me for this idea..😆

ROFL Shubba... Just now read your comment ... Why me?  Pavam me😳😳... Hopefully no Anand on Monday 😃... How I wish Tanu gets it on Wednesday... Don't kill me Tanu... 😉.

Let Anand come... But if he talks about his F/N... serioulsy I will strangle him...😛
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jan50

Thank you Ranuja for a nice update. Padma scares the hell out of me. GW is evil but not that smart and shrewd like Padma. Padma matches Chaaru in evil genius and even worse. A few more days of scary torture for the viewers and T now that Padma is in the play. Can MM deal with Padma? Patti definitely will not be fooled. Poor Patti. What a mental agony for her at this age. T had no choice but to show that trust and leave since there was a gentle pressure from K family and Mohan. I don't think she buys what Padma said. She may be soft but not that gullible like TA. She is capable of sizing up people once exposed to them. Tomorrow is the day of gW getting slapped by Mohan. Sq may land there in the morning.

Brilliant analysis of the two contrasting evil characterizations of Padma and GW. I agree GW is evil and hurt people by throwing acid like words on them. But she is really dumb. A total asadu lacking intelligence. Just acts like a boom boom maadu to Charu implementing her instructions out of greediness. Never uses her brain and think wisely. Padma too is an illiterate just like GW, she is not just evil but extremely cunning.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: acornn

Today's episode raised few interesting questions:

#1: If Thulz can simply trust the make believe of world of GW-P so easily and follow her dikats about T moving back to one hell hole''.then why should TA not believe Psycho drama which the planned and executed to perfection??

#2: Does Thulz deserve a person like TA as her husband? TA has been asking T to not worry about psycho and that their relationship is nothing beyond friendship. Thulz readily forgives and forgets GW-P but she seems to be not in a mood to trust TA.

1) Actually trusting Padma/GW/Mohan and they disapointing her or treating her bad does not matter much as far as T is concerned.
2) But when it comes to deepa/kalyani/Pati and TA now - the most, who is her life afteral,l when they behave so she cannot take it that easily...
Because...above(1) mentioned ppl were always bad to her so they turning back to their original self will not bother much.
But below(2) mentioned were all good and had always been a helping hand and had consoled her in her troublesome days. So when they behave mad its obvious she cannot.
That too with TA, he is her life, any wife cannot take things so lightly when someother lady is trying to act good to her husbd and grab her husbd. That too in T's case it is so obvious as C herself openly asked her. She does not have any problem with TA. But in later stage, what if TA over blvd C and invited more troubles as C has many helping hands where as T has only TA. T cannot be blamed in this case for her behaviour. But somehow TA wantedly brings T in front to complicate the problem even after he know T trusts him more than anything. 😕
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

someone please find me that saamiyar which Padma met long ago...i need to borrow few limes from him 🤢

Tansss, kachtapattu i searched this epi for you, as you aasaiya asked us🤣🤣here...ENJOYY😆:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1ioLXuzlZw0#![/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago