Daily Discussion-22nd December - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

Hades explained it better!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Nishi will agree with me. Kyun Nishi?? πŸ˜›

Though you did not ask this Dil-Phenk Aashiq, will still tapak in between and say I agree. Hades explained it better...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Maya... ale ale... πŸ˜›
Originally posted by TheDilettante

😭😭😭

Here...this will cheer you up!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ZindaDil

Though you did not ask this Dil-Phenk Aashiq, will still tapak in between and say I agree. Hades explained it better...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Maya... ale ale... πŸ˜›

Who's this tapori? Shoo...Shoo. πŸ˜†

Ignore the threads you dislike. I skip long posts and some titles. πŸ˜†

It's fun to see Bedi going bonkers. I'm waiting for her tweets after Mahek's WC.

I try but sometimes no one is on and I get curious to see what other members are saying. Experiments don't always go well πŸ˜†

PooB is lying through her teeth. There is a limit to how high she can raise herself and how much trash she can pile on others. She forgets there should be a limit πŸ˜• Akaash does the same thing. He goes from interesting mind manipulations to down right cheap personal attacks in nanoseconds, completely ruining the effect. These folks need to go back to school πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by fire_gun

yeh ek mystery haiπŸ˜† saturday episode  trp will reach peakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..nobody knows what they willdo
I think vote from inmate whom they want to see out this week. Whoever gets highest vote SD will kick him/her out. I'm sure he is waiting for SKY outside. πŸ˜†  but unfortutely , trio will vote for amar and sid. It's depend on amar and sid vote whom they want to see out.

Oye! Stop bluffing.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
maya kya bluff  hai is meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aapko pata hai kii kaise evict karenge?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nahi na!! ...kisi ko idea nahi haiπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by fire_gun

yeh ek mystery haiπŸ˜† saturday episode  trp will reach peakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..nobody knows what they willdo

Maybe Amar will reveal he is Bi too. 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

PooB is lying through her teeth. There is a limit to how high she can raise herself and how much trash she can pile on others. She forgets there should be a limit πŸ˜• Akaash does the same thing. He goes from interesting mind manipulations to down right cheap personal attacks in nanoseconds, completely ruining the effect. These folks need to go back to school πŸ˜› 

Sandokan is just upset that she got evicted so early, Oh but she didn't she requested everyone to evict her and thats why she got evicted
Originally posted by PriyaBB33

I think vote from inmate whom they want to see out this week. Whoever gets highest vote SD will kick him/her out. I'm sure he is waiting for SKY outside. πŸ˜†  but unfortutely , trio will vote for amar and sid. It's depend on amar and sid vote whom they want to see out.
now look at this one this my theoryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2497109
Originally posted by Saleem.

Amar will be a bad choice for the secret room, he's clever and knows what everyone is doing he even knew what sky was implying when he put the haar yesterday around his neckπŸ˜† Sky is always paranoid he thinks everyone is playing games even when he leaves the house and the show is over.

I'd love Akaash to be in secret room, without a TV or headphones to see or hear anything in the BB house. Just give him a well stocked cupboard, bed and bathroom and let him think the world has ended and no one is watching him at all πŸ˜ˆ I can watch Paranoid Paagal Player for another month at least πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜›