Daily Discussion-22nd December - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Saleem.

Sunny says that she feels violated😡

My ears feel violated hearing this
Originally posted by Zeal17

Aasman saaf hota dikh raha haiπŸ˜†
aasmaan nahi ho saktha kyunki woh nominated hi nahi plus..aasmaan saaf ho gaya to mahek kissse fight karegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† amar the coward seπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by annamunna

to btao na nishu g chupana kia!!!πŸ˜ƒ

if i say that this particular housemate will leave house,then his/her fans will bash me...so secret rahne do πŸ˜†
Originally posted by realitybites

RB, they are utterly predictable πŸ˜›...something like:

JUHI (Constipated Expressions): Chheee, Amar bahut ganda hai...unhygienic...

SUNNY: Haan--very unhygienic...

JUHI (One eye closed): Amar is so creepy...kaise glares deta hai...

SUNNY: Haan

SKY: Great wanna be hai ye Amar haan, bole toh SOLLID wannabe...

SUNNY: Haan!

Isay kehte hain aida ban ke peda khana. πŸ€’
These days its more like Juhi hitting out mostly becoz of SKy/Sunny but tom she is riling up Amar!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dekhte hai what happens. Juhi hates the pink room the most, she has been itching to fightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

😊 RB, Juhi does not know that voting lines are closed this week. She thinks she is in line of fire and is trying for a confrontation. Yesterday, for no reason she poked Sid when the poor guy was swimming,( HEYYY, DON'T SPLASH WATER.,...lol...could there be anything more ridiculous??)------------and tomorrow, as you said, she is gonna take on Amar!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by nishu786

i know who's going this week...1000% sure newsπŸ˜›

Y this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri da
Ab secret bata bhi do

i can only say this for now that sunny is safe this week πŸ˜ƒ
NAAAHHHIIIπŸ₯Ί. Laxmi style clapsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Just like Mahek eviction, SL will go!!😳
Originally posted by realitybites

Anshu, thanks,  yeh joh Nishu  hai nah Dil ke chakkar mein, Business aur Christmas factor bhool gaye haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Kahani mein twist hai toh phir  SL time to bid good bye.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lavs...you just wait & see...don't get angry on bigg boss if you see sunny is safe this week πŸ˜†

i can only say this for now that sunny is safe this week πŸ˜ƒ
matlab  juhi,sid aur amar mein se koi jaayegaπŸ˜‰.
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Originally posted by cruiser51

Isay kehte hain aida ban ke peda khana. πŸ€’
These days its more like Juhi hitting out mostly becoz of SKy/Sunny but tom she is riling up Amar!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dekhte hai what happens. Juhi hates the pink room the most, she has been itching to fightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

😊 RB, Juhi does not know that voting lines are closed this week. She thinks she is in line of fire and is trying for a confrontation. Yesterday, for no reason she poked Sid when the poor guy was swimming,( HEYYY, DON'T SPLASH WATER.,...lol...could there be anything more ridiculous??)------------and tomorrow, as you said, she is gonna take on Amar!πŸ˜›

You are right. Juhi getting insecure and adapting the same tactics of others footage. But aab toh milega hi, log kitne kaam haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fire_gun

aasmaan nahi ho saktha kyunki woh nominated hi nahi plus..aasmaan saaf ho gaya to mahek kissse fight karegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† amar the coward seπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Sky has to be in finals but without baggage (juhi&sunny)