Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

goodie goodie epi.. (Page 11)

Madhavi_Di Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Good epi on the whole...Big smile

Naksh toh are mindblowing as usual...Embarrassed
Akshi was looking awesome in that bengali look...Embarrassed Naitik's reaction was expeted...complete lattoo over her...Embarrassed Then their convo in bengali was so sweet just like the language...Big smile Naitik ne toh Akshara ke saath hamara bhi popat kardiya...Ouch ROFL
Naksh night scene was also very good...the way they were taking care of each other was so good to see...Big smile
Thanks to CV's for cutting short Congo scene...Big smile No offence to her fans but I just can't tolerate this lady..Dead

Precap se lag raha hai jaleli ka natak phirse start hoga...Angry

i  have  no  expectation  with  g3  at  all. she  is  the  one  we  call  in gujrati'garje  gadheda  ne  baap'like  lady. means  that  when  she  need  help of  rj  she  is  sweet  and  now  she  know  bahu  is  not  going  so  her  drama  start. just  like  before  she  was  mad  at  rj  that  she  told  everyone  about  akshis  prg. and  then  they  went  to  live  with  them  so  she  was  nice  with  she  again  started  her  girgit  vala  raang. Angry
why  i  am  sopiling  my  mood  by  her . i  love  naksh  and  the  episode  . and  i  am  happy  Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rachu.m Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
episode was very sweet nd cute... Tongue
akshi was looking great in that bengali type saree... Big smile nd then both speaking bengali... Tongue nd bg music is just wowww... Embarrassed
nd then akshi rj ko manana is also cute i didnot think that rj itne jaldi manegi... Tongue
nd the last scene is also very cute... Clap i liked it...
but the precap ufff... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Originally posted by smrth

Forgive me for nitpicking, can't help disapproving some jarring irritantsConfused-

Who won't like going to Myka when a whole bunch of Santas are waiting to pamper you spoilt?!Ouch Even a most devoted couple wouldn't mind such breaks. Cvs have gone over-board on showing such ardent devotion. It was not that she is deserting them in bad times. She would actually relieve them of some valid concerns over her advance pregnant stage and current inconveniencies. And they were willingly sending her... Re her unwillingness to stay away from Naitik- some plausible fervourEmbarrassed- but is it that she was going to a different City? Why could Naitik not join her frequently at her Myka? For that is what he was exactly showed doing, even when she came to her myka while not pregnant.Confused (Cvs can even show some passionate reunions on some short gap separations!Wink) The idea, that 'ideal bahu' or 'devoted wife' wouldn't leave her 'sasuraal' come what may- is OTT.Dead
  1. Who is writing business details of Singhanias?Ouch Some plain gibberish...Those who were thriving on personal reputation built amongst clients, are now not dealing in Jewellery manufacturing?Shocked By 'diamond trade', do they meaning loose diamond processing units? Never heard of any such units outside the traditional centres of Bombay, Surat- or their auxiliary units outside those centres-controlled chiefly from Bombay.Confused But then Singhanias were showed expressly involved in designs and presentations and new collections of Jewellery productions only. So why this sudden shying away from such Jobs?Dead Are they dealing only with wholesale diamond jewellery? From Udaipur?! Were they 'Sterling or 'wall-mart' suppliers?Silly If reputed Jewellers, then let Cvs learn some basic information. Even well established Jewllery House like TBZ or exclusive niche operators like Rose collections from Mumbai would have loved to bag such prestigious or lucrative assignments from multimillionaire NRI industrialists from London. What is this fuss from Dj?Confused And then last but not least, who could prepare an exclusive, 'one-of-its-kind' designs, stupendous trousseau for a recently acquired, urgently marrying patron within seven days!OuchDead Leave some logistic within the comprehensible limits of your simple minds Cvs!OuchOuch
Beside wanting to see naksh together Embarrassed but on a serious level i do agree with you how much husband and wife love each other how much devoted she is too her in laws and husband everyone love's going to there maayka for a few days to get pampared and the cv did show wrong they could show akshara going to her maayka for few days it would made rj and crew happy and plus natik could visit her there or even stay like the last tym he did before she had a mc.
i knw most nakshians will hit me after reading this comment so waiting for all your jhoota'sROFL but i am bored of akshara's pregnancy track now plz i want these 9 days to be over soon so we can see naksh's baby in the new yr Day Dreaming
ps: guys watch nikhil's new show seriously he didnt get a chance to show his acting here but he is a great actor and looking hot aswell after arnav my new crushLOL Day Dreaming

Thanks for deflecting some Juthas away from this original spoilsport that i ventured being here!Tongue But must say, over all, improvements and growth outweigh the lapses. Akshara is more assertive, less diffident and lesser glycerine on the whole.Thumbs Up First time DIL-MIL affection is looking somewhat genuine. Her saural is missing her even for few hours is reflective. Expectant parents' scenes are worth a watch and smile.Smile But don't overdo anything. The key is perhaps underplay...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Hey Madhavi di, love u Hug Christmas is just few days away bohat mast atmosphere hoga na?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hinakshara

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

Can anyone pls translate naksh's bengali dialogues?

akshara says 'i like u a lotEmbarrassed u r the world's best husband Embarrassed Embarrassed our baby also loves u a lot Day Dreaming i love you Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Naitik says
wow very nice.. u r looking beautiful than he says i know (understand) bengali Big smile

hope this helps u Rasha Wink Big smile
wow amina,u know bengali!!thanku :)

u r welcome Rasha Big smile my first language is bengali so at home i speak bengali Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index