Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

goodie goodie epi.. (Page 10)

_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hinakshara

Can anyone pls translate naksh's bengali dialogues?

akshara says 'i like u a lotEmbarrassed u r the world's best husband Embarrassed Embarrassed our baby also loves u a lot Day Dreaming i love you Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Naitik says
wow very nice.. u r looking beautiful than he says i know (understand) bengali Big smile

hope this helps u Rasha Wink Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rasha___VJ__pree4ruIshradivanluverammu4u

_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

Can anyone pls translate naksh's bengali dialogues?

akshara says 'i like u a lotEmbarrassed u r the world's best husband Embarrassed Embarrassed our baby also loves u a lot Day Dreaming i love you Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Naitik says
wow very nice.. u r looking beautiful than he says i know (understand) bengali Big smile

hope this helps u Rasha Wink Big smile
wow amina,u know bengali!!thanku :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru_Amina_

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Beside wanting to see naksh together Embarrassed but on a serious level i do agree with you how much husband and wife love each other how much devoted she is too her in laws and husband everyone love's going to there maayka for a few days to get pampared and the cv did show wrong they could show akshara going to her maayka for few days it would made rj and crew happy and plus natik could visit her there or even stay like the last tym he did before she had a mc.

i knw most nakshians will hit me after reading this comment so waiting for all your jhoota'sROFL but i am bored of akshara's pregnancy track now plz i want these 9 days to be over soon so we can see naksh's baby in the new yr Day Dreaming

ps: guys watch nikhil's new show seriously he didnt get a chance to show his acting here but he is a great actor and looking hot aswell after arnav my new crushLOL Day Dreaming

No comments...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishradivanluver

Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

Beside wanting to see naksh together Embarrassed but on a serious level i do agree with you how much husband and wife love each other how much devoted she is too her in laws and husband everyone love's going to there maayka for a few days to get pampared and the cv did show wrong they could show akshara going to her maayka for few days it would made rj and crew happy and plus natik could visit her there or even stay like the last tym he did before she had a mc.

i knw most nakshians will hit me after reading this comment so waiting for all your jhoota'sROFL but i am bored of akshara's pregnancy track now plz i want these 9 days to be over soon so we can see naksh's baby in the new yr Day Dreaming

ps: guys watch nikhil's new show seriously he didnt get a chance to show his acting here but he is a great actor and looking hot aswell after arnav my new crushLOL Day Dreaming

No comments...

LOL Why no comments even i want to see naksh together but i was expressing my point i did feel sorry for congo and thought akshi could stay for few days and like last tym natik could stay too Embarrassed

LOLLOL and i seriously do mean it nikhil is doing a awsome job in his new serial and he is looking cute Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saman.17pree4ru

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

No comments...

LOL Why no comments even i want to see naksh together but i was expressing my point i did feel sorry for congo and thought akshi could stay for few days and like last tym natik could stay too Embarrassed

LOLLOL and i seriously do mean it nikhil is doing a awsome job in his new serial and he is looking cute Big smile

i was shocked wen i saw 1st time so wrote like tis LOLLOL
baad me socha ha har ek ka apna khayal hota hai v shd not interfere in tere thoughts...Big smileBig smile
do u think i didnt c nikhil in tat serial dont no abt his looks i seriously feel he cant act i repeat its only wat i feel...Big smileBig smile

Ishradivanluver

Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

No comments...

baad me socha ha har ek ka apna khayal hota hai v shd not interfere in tere thoughts...Big smileBig smile
do u think i didnt c nikhil in tat serial dont no abt his looks i seriously feel he cant act i repeat its only wat i feel...Big smileBig smile

LOLLOL I was suprised myself  for feeling sorry for congo but the feeling wont last long as she will pako us and back to hating her DeadLOL I am liking the naksh scenes but i am more eager then naksh for the baby to come thats why i am bored of pregnancy track Embarrassed

LOL everyone has there own opinion i think nikhil's doing a great job timepass serial hain mere liye as its holidays uske baad i will stop watching LOL

saman.17

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

No comments...

LOLLOL I was suprised myself  for feeling sorry for congo but the feeling wont last long as she will pako us and back to hating her DeadLOL I am liking the naksh scenes but i am more eager then naksh for the baby to come thats why i am bored of pregnancy track Embarrassed

LOL everyone has there own opinion i think nikhil's doing a great job timepass serial hain mere liye as its holidays uske baad i will stop watching LOL

u no i ll never get mercy on congo & jaleli Angry koi bhi aake topic kholdete hai v bash rj & v dont ve any values bas smp ke bhuke hai yeh only hum jaante hai ki congo ga3 kya cheez hai Dead yeh dono kabhi nhi sudhrenge kabhi nhi...OuchAngry leave as a mom as a Mil i can list 1000 bad things abt rj chahe bahu ki saas ho ya damad ki OuchOuch
Dead

Edited by saman.17 - 22 December 2011 at 7:33pm

Ishradivanluver

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dikala_09ammu4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index