Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

neeti_huda

neeti_huda

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Did you see the way Udayveer just holt Manyata's jaw? When she said that she only loves Aakash?

Phew that was hot man..

I thought he wud say,
''you are mine for eternity...get this straight in your mind., dont u ever take his name in front of me, otherwise I will kill him''

but he composed himself fastly changed the outcome from his mouth...
I just once felt that, he wud be angry with her...but it was like as always...makes you wonder, that he wud let J roam with any other guy but Manyata's relationship with aakash affects him...

Its about his pride, and it says his lo ve and interest shud never be unrequited.

I loved him when he interupted the boring conversatin bet ween devdas and mano i mean monu..paro u see.

The way they both were talking I was yawning..and was thinkin..Oh Prince where the hell are you, wud u pls do the extar ordinary task of getting there and claim your princess and save our self...?

And then he came at last...ha nai tu...aaya to aise laga gali me aaj chand nikla..

Mene tumko aate dekha
apni jaan ko jate dekha,
fir kya hua nahi yaad gali me aaj chand nikla..

And najdiki kuH jyada hi hot thi i mean the way he grabbed her by waist..was like shadi ke baad bhi aiusa hi karoge?

Edited by neeti_huda - 22 December 2011 at 9:31am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kasamseloverchicky111MitwaaRocksniniiNivRen_1sweet_charmedVampgirlManeet2cuteNaina007ChocolateQueenxXxNoreen786xXxprachuryamoksha89shena07OmaRamdassprincessofkesaradventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*ArhainAshishnasghar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UV...Kucch jal raha tha na?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
yes..we were all waiting for his entry Embarrassed  awww! and my boy he came at the right moment Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

a treat for the eyes today...will watch the maanveer scene a dozen triple dozen 100 times..Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksOmaRamdassKai.nasghar

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
it was a great entry , in fact Udayveer's every entry  has been amazing so  far.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
yyeshh yeshhh hero ne bacchha lia apney heroine ko n ham sabko akash k boring awaz mai boring lecture sunane se ahaha
luuvv UV

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
UV was angered by hearing Moniya say she loves Akash but he held in his anger, I was sure he would yell or say something to her but he didn't! This just shows that he is a true royal who is too disciplined to loose control over his emotions...

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassadventure_gurl_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
seriously!!
that scene was just fav!!

Gosh Manveer is hooking me up with DEK other wise....

But what followed was even better...i mean Vijay's Jungle queen narration!!
Oh my gosh!! that guy..i simply love to see his funny gossip!!

Edited by poulomi12 - 22 December 2011 at 6:00pm

OmaRamdass

NivRen_1

NivRen_1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Manveer rock
I love all their scenes and he definitely feels something for her and akash's presence will strengthen the feelings and hopefully manyata will also feel the same

_Poulomi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.