Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam...has he really given up??? (Page 2)

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya26

i think he wnts sharon to cum to him coz hes sick nd tired f her attitude nd her CONSTANT DENIAL nd he also promised her to keep 'the book closed'!!!
i think sharon will realise the importance of swayam  nly aftr realising the truth abt dat creep cheapo chee-vam
nd swayams nt letn out hw much hurt he actyally is seeing sharon with dat chee-vam
 hes just hiding it frm every1 nd himself but u cn still see he cares coz in ystdays epi whn dat idiot askd fr sharons num u cn see dat he was furious but when rey askd him he lookd to be pretty cool abt it but really he is just as affected by her as bfr
 kudos to shantannu nd sneha for protrayn swayam  nd sharon so beautifully
these two really bring me to my knees 
gr8 going guys!!Smile

Exactly he is not even showing his concern or jealousy in front of rey also who is aware of everythngConfused...super heart wrenching 

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
yeah rote...!!!!!!! amu dii u write osm...!!!!!

no wat...swayam aftr d abandon staircase incident has changed a lot...!!!!!!! v see glimpses of majnu bt mostly d attiude wala swayam aur in dino v r nt even gettin 2 see thoda sa bhi majnu..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SRiddikulus

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Amu di...first of all,love ur postSmile...but i dnt think Swayam's given up...its jus tat he's holdin on to d promise he made to Sharon...d book will remain close till she wants it openUnhappy...he's obviously affected by CHEE-VAM but he doesnt wanna react to it...cus i guess he feels tat its not gonna make a diff to Sharon...n d I DONT CARE dialogue...tats jus his hurt talkinBroken Heart...v all noe there's no one hu cares more for Sharon than Swayam...dnt worry,i'm sure when Sharon needs him d most...he'll drop d attitude act in a heartbeat n be there to help n save his princess...cus at d end of day...he's SWAYAM...D LOVER BOY...OUR MAJNU!!! Heart

AmRiTa_SRiddikulus

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

i think he wnts sharon to cum to him coz hes sick nd tired f her attitude nd her CONSTANT DENIAL nd he also promised her to keep 'the book closed'!!!
i think sharon will realise the importance of swayam  nly aftr realising the truth abt dat creep cheapo chee-vam
nd swayams nt letn out hw much hurt he actyally is seeing sharon with dat chee-vam
 hes just hiding it frm every1 nd himself but u cn still see he cares coz in ystdays epi whn dat idiot askd fr sharons num u cn see dat he was furious but when rey askd him he lookd to be pretty cool abt it but really he is just as affected by her as bfr
gr8 going guys!!Smile

Exactly he is not even showing his concern or jealousy in front of rey also who is aware of everythngConfused...super heart wrenching 
You know, at this point I think Swayam's just REALLY trying to move on. And he KNOWS Rey's always trying to hook up SwaRon, which is probably why Rey's also someone Swayam would want to keep away from his inner struggle. Because if Rey really knows what Swayam's going through, he'll probably do whatever he can to make Swayam give up on staying away from Sharon, and move towards her again, which is what Swayam is trying so desperately to avoid. SO sad, this is. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

Amu di...first of all,love ur postSmile...but i dnt think Swayam's given up...its jus tat he's holdin on to d promise he made to Sharon...d book will remain close till she wants it openUnhappy...he's obviously affected by CHEE-VAM but he doesnt wanna react to it...cus i guess he feels tat its not gonna make a diff to Sharon...n d I DONT CARE dialogue...tats jus his hurt talkinBroken Heart...v all noe there's no one hu cares more for Sharon than Swayam...dnt worry,i'm sure when Sharon needs him d most...he'll drop d attitude act in a heartbeat n be there to help n save his princess...cus at d end of day...he's SWAYAM...D LOVER BOY...OUR MAJNU!!! Heart

Thnx Abby...i know that he loves sharon...i agree that he is holdin on to the promise but y is he hiding his feeling in front of rey..he can express his feeling in front of rey atleast.. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 22 December 2011 at 10:04am
ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I guess he doesnt want Rey to worry bout him...he rather Rey concentrate on Kria...plus remember Swayam doesnt noe tat Rey actually noes bout everything tat happened at d abandoned staircase...so,ofcourse he'll hide it frm Rey!!!

AmRiTa_SRiddikulus

ramya26 Senior Member
ramya26
ramya26

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinidev

Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

gr8 going guys!!Smile

You know, at this point I think Swayam's just REALLY trying to move on. And he KNOWS Rey's always trying to hook up SwaRon, which is probably why Rey's also someone Swayam would want to keep away from his inner struggle. Because if Rey really knows what Swayam's going through, he'll probably do whatever he can to make Swayam give up on staying away from Sharon, and move towards her again, which is what Swayam is trying so desperately to avoid. SO sad, this is. Ouch
i agree it really is sad to see swayam fight with himself coz whtevr he says he still loves her nd will do nytn to keep his promise to her which is why he wants sharon to make the first move 
i just hope dat b*****d chee-vam doesnt hurt her terribly 
i think its high time sharon puts asid her ego nd truely sees swayam fr wht he is its so hard to actually have someone who loves u fr wht ur n ur inner side then ur external beauty i hope sharon realises it soon

Edited by ramya26 - 22 December 2011 at 10:09am

AmRiTa_SRiddikulus

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinidev

Really nice post, Amu! Hug

So yes. Swayam. You're right, I can't read him either. Although I was a little heartened today, to see SOME reaction in his otherwise carefully maintained stony-ness, when he looked at Sharon after saying he doesn't care what she does. Because denial is the clearest sign of actual thought, I saw in Swayam today a hint of the struggle he's by now become so good at concealing. That's actually the only way I can find, of explaining how passive he seems to be all of a sudden where Sharon is concerned. That he's moved into this stage of carefully maintained outward calm, in an attempt to bring some of that inward too, to really get over her. But he's not being able to do it...and I hope that becomes clearer in the episodes to come. Stern Smile

Shantanu toh matlab...let me not even go there. He's doing SO well, it's just whoa-worthy. Touchwood. Approve

CVs...I do hope we get something more substantial on this. Party kya laati hai humare liye, let's wait and see.

Thnx u so much nandu Hug

I love how u and rafz always inspire and motivate me to write..i wish i could write like u guys...u guys rock.

Well yes i totally agree with you nandu...and i seriously hope we get to see a more clearer picture and we dnt have to wait more for them to get together...cz this whole thing is driving me crazy and its super confusing...

I can't believe that since two days Sharon is not even looking at swayam ...as if he does not exist. I hope party bring lots of positive changes for swaron track...and its getting dragged to much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus

Go to top