India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam...has he really given up???

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I simply fail to understand as a viewer as to what's going on in Swayam's mind...we all know that we lost our majnu who understood and knows Sharon more than she knows herself. I still remember 5th september episode where he proved that he knows Sharon like no one else knows her.

No doubt that we all miss our majnu..dose hawa hawa looks between them..although we know that sharon never looked at him the way he did...she was and is still in constant denial.  

After the abandon corridor scene we saw changes in Swayam which we were ok with as they were expected and all of us appreciated the change in his attitude...which was required to make Sharon realize that what she is denying is priceless which is SWAYAM and his pure love towards Sharon.

Even during the ball room dance rehearsal we saw glimpses of majnu..though we saw him struggling, trying not to look at Sharon but, the moment they started dancing together..he was lost and so was she. We could see the pain in his eyes when Sharon literally dumped his gifts on ground...we could see the pain in his eyes where he himself burned the gifts.

Now as we all want them to get together and for that all swaron fans are hoping that sharon will realize and let go off her ego. We all were expecting that the new guy Cheevam will be a blessing in disguise and will bring them close..but since cheevam entered the show..I as viewer is unable to see what swayam is going through.

We all expected that since Cheevam will try and get close to Sharon, Swayam will feel jealous and will protect Sharon no matter what. But, fr some reasons i did not see a jealous Swayam..he has turned stone faced..I am unable to see if he is jealous of cheevam or is he concerned fr Sharon..or not???

During tday's episode Swayam said "I don't care" and then he looked at Sharon "Is he really not concerned."

When we see Swayam with anyone else or when we see him talking about anything else which is not associated with Sharon...he is happy but when is comes to Sharon i am unable to read what Swayam is feeling what he is going through..

Kudos to Shantanu for portraying this phase beautifully..

We all are waiting for Sharon to realize but when i look at Swayam i wonder has Swayam really given up?? 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007aparnaghosh232cute4u_22SwaRon227ramya26hkl75__anonymous__doc42natashaa46-bitz--naina-RiddikulusSugarCubes-Sakina-..DamonCrazy..thegameisonCrazyGirl.21

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I feeel somewhere deeep down ... Swayam HAS given up .. warna ... putting up with the Chee-Vam  crap ... I dunno wat to say Ammu ... I am Blank Broken Heart

Edited by SwaRon911 - 22 December 2011 at 10:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22SwaRon227LiveEatLove

SugarCubes IF-Rockerz
SugarCubes
SugarCubes

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Yaa, I'm too confused abt dis only!! Eat does swayam has in his mind?? He is lyk he dsnt really care wich I hoped was only fr saying but.. Y is swayam sooo nt effected!? Even Rey is showing more concern than swayam!! Wat has happent to him?! I srsly think 'mr atitude is btr Dan d straight faced swayam showing no emotions!! :/ I stil hope he hasn't given up nd dat shron wil finally understand her feelings fr him!! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
He hasnt GIVEN UP.what exactly did he say in 2days epi...SHARON has to take d first step.Thats wat he's waiting 4r.nd i think he's completely justified in dis.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnaghosh23nityaa02navi04vetAmRiTa_SRiddikulus-Sakina-marauder

ramya26 Senior Member
ramya26
ramya26

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i think he wnts sharon to cum to him coz hes sick nd tired f her attitude nd her CONSTANT DENIAL nd he also promised her to keep 'the book closed'!!!
i think sharon will realise the importance of swayam  nly aftr realising the truth abt dat creep cheapo chee-vam
nd swayams nt letn out hw much hurt he actyally is seeing sharon with dat chee-vam
 hes just hiding it frm every1 nd himself but u cn still see he cares coz in ystdays epi whn dat idiot askd fr sharons num u cn see dat he was furious but when rey askd him he lookd to be pretty cool abt it but really he is just as affected by her as bfr
 kudos to shantannu nd sneha for protrayn swayam  nd sharon so beautifully
these two really bring me to my knees 
gr8 going guys!!Smile

Edited by ramya26 - 22 December 2011 at 9:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstarznavi04vetAmRiTa_SRiddikulus

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Really nice post, Amu! Hug

So yes. Swayam. You're right, I can't read him either. Although I was a little heartened today, to see SOME reaction in his otherwise carefully maintained stony-ness, when he looked at Sharon after saying he doesn't care what she does. Because denial is the clearest sign of actual thought, I saw in Swayam today a hint of the struggle he's by now become so good at concealing. That's actually the only way I can find, of explaining how passive he seems to be all of a sudden where Sharon is concerned. That he's moved into this stage of carefully maintained outward calm, in an attempt to bring some of that inward too, to really get over her. But he's not being able to do it...and I hope that becomes clearer in the episodes to come. Stern Smile

Shantanu toh matlab...let me not even go there. He's doing SO well, it's just whoa-worthy. Touchwood. Approve

CVs...I do hope we get something more substantial on this. Party kya laati hai humare liye, let's wait and see.

Edited by nandinidev - 22 December 2011 at 9:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstarzramya26AmRiTa_S-Sakina-

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

He hasnt GIVEN UP.what exactly did he say in 2days epi...SHARON has to take d first step.Thats wat he's waiting 4r.nd i think he's completely justified in dis.

I agree that now sharon should take the first step cz he did all he can..but is he really nt concerned ??nt that we want him to show his concern in front of sharon but we can't even see the concern in his eyes for some reason...that is bothering me ...
-bitz- IF-Dazzler
-bitz-
-bitz-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i cant believe yar how can Swayam loose hope so easily!!
but hez ryt Sharon has to take up d first step dis tym! hope she understands Swayam's love for her and even her's for him!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SRiddikulus

Go to top