Pt20/21"Sacred Sin" Thrd6 Pg83/115 - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update
thanks for the pm

wow!! maan confessed to himself

and i love his ending line...it wont be nice meeting me

Wow maan realised dat he loves geet... It was just fabulous...
Loved it...espl maan n prem conv lol... Geet n pinky conv also...Maan realised his love...waitng 4 more sins...continue soon... 
Loved the update! 😃 Thanx for the pm do continue soon 😊

Awesome update Annie….

At last he realized that he is love with geet…his enemy….loved his monologues and his fighting between love and his revenge for enemy….but this geet is sooo innocent that still could not recognise her feelings for him….he is asking to respond him back and she too engrossed in herself that she could not make it what he is asking……geet is so famous in one day that everybody is looking at her with BODYGUARD….wow loved it…but poor prem …he has no chance….geet already hooked by MSK

continue soon anie.. cant wait for the next update

"Between her love and her family and no matter whom she chose she would never be in peace.. It will only hurt her

My love will only give her pain.. PAIN that is what my love is and that is what I can give her..

I can't see you in pain and the mockery is that I am going to be the person who will be source of pain in your life and who will destroy your family.. "

Just brilliant lines...

If I had never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will..

How sad...now he could not control himself...he could not stop himself to love her...

Love it graphics////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
finally maan realised that he is in love...great...supreb update dear...