Dekha Ek Khwaab

i have got this...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

weird feeling its gonna be akash and unnati in the future...mmm ...i know but frm todays epi unnati and manyas convo exactly pointing to that kind of situation..Smile

and its definitely gonna be manveerWink
manya akash scene was kinda cute...why didnt they stick to ore piya...ruined another beautiful song...uday manya scene was sizzling...oh just love that man ...totally mysterious and wicked.finally met his matchWink
j...mmm...not suprised ..bitchy as always...too bad she hurt her mother...hated her in that scene...but felt sorry 4 her too in scene with rajmata..Confused
a very gud episode...we can see a drunk manya soon..hope uday sees her drunk...that would be fun..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyiasyadadashrarrtininii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i have got this..." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.