Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kuls11

agree jyoti...aksash make future prospect of Udayveer jealousy very bright...loved ur take on it

Kulss Tu bhi yahan ðŸ˜ƒ..Dont be surprised..I am deep ..I changed my ID and DP ðŸ˜³
Looks like apna taste ek hi hai..😆  MSK nahin to UV hi sahi 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

Kulss Tu bhi yahan ðŸ˜ƒ..Dont be surprised..I am deep ..I changed my ID and DP ðŸ˜³

Grt minds think alike 😈😆😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Uff! Uday saved me yaar! I was watching it on YT and while that stupid BG was playing, I changed my tab to do some extra surfing. Gosh, it was getting on my nerves when suddenly I heard, "Hey Princess!" I was like, "MERA UDAY AAGAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Oh GOD! ManVeer scene killed me man! The best part was defo UV's jealous/possessive look. Someone needs to make ManVeer eternal forever! It would kill me if after all this game, that devdas gets the girl (please God NO!) UV is just too precious to cry tears for Monia!
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Our Aksent craze I guess will never go Deeps 🤣...yup yup he was indeed pussessive today after drinking the jungle queen tonic 🤣..I loved how he all of a sudden grabbed her waist ...his hands r not in CONtrol 😛...

Seriously next time, moniya will be watching his hands before they can come too close to her 😆
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Kulsss u here 😲😲😲...oyee welcome ...no wonder we all r attracted towards same show 😉😆

We share common show...😆 now...🤗I started this show but I am so random unloyal viwer except one show 😉...I dropped afterseeing thandhi chemistry between aksah and manyata...but I saw Udayveerr by missstaake...watching for him,😆
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

DEEP you too...I was thinking who is syvania inden...while stlaking it...😃..😆🤗 now...I started this show but I am so random unloyal viwer except one show 😉...I dropped afterseeing thandhi chemistry between aksah and manyata...but I saw Udayveerr by missstaake...watching for him,😆...UV is hot...SUPER hot with his bad avtar ...he is truely character like damon...so desriabaly bad...😃
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
somehow IF aint lettin me LIKE ur post but i loved ur post...🤗

d scene was d best scene of d episode gud dat devdas heard our charming prince too.. now he shud back off for good😆
-Xpress- thumbnail
Lovely post.. agree with u!!!!