Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

I m glad that Akash made a silent phone call to Moniya making sure he does not come out of his silent mode Big smileLOL

I m glad that Moniya too remained silent on the other side of the phone Big smile

I m super glad that Udayveer made his perfect entry in between this unique silent phone talk and broke the so called silence with his one dialogue sixer saying "Why r u crying Moniya when your real prince is here "Cool LOLLOLLOLBig smile

And I m super super super glad that AKash overhears Uday ka sixer dialogue and decides to cut the phone call thus giving us all some relief Big smileROFL..

This phone call of Akash-Moniya which was assumed to b a disaster for ManVeer fans have now turned out to b blessing in disguise because of following reasons Tongue..

1)Akash realises that he needs to stop calling or thinking about Moniya so that she can move on in her life Big smile

2)We get a bonus ManVeer scene where Udayveer keeps playing touch touch game with Moniya thus giving peace to our eyes Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..

3)Udayveer too comes to know about Moniya still hving feeling for Akash when she says this on his face and so for the first time I noticed a bit of jealousy  in his eyes which is a perfect set up for the future ManVeer track as I always wanted to see Uday a bit jealous or possessive for Moniya when he sees her talking to Akash Embarrassed..

So finally there comes a Akash-Moniya scenes which works perfect for future ManVeer track Evil SmileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...Now I dont mind Akash going in devdas mode if it helps indirectly in ManVeer track Tongue

Today episode's best scene was undoubtedly the Dhobi-Ghaat scene LOL...I mean Moniya turning J's bathroom into a dhobighaat ..it even beats ManVeer scene ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 December 2011 at 9:56am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvmahi_soniyolamz325DarkDivashrarrtiHubzesmiley1000MitwaaRocksswetamangeraniniiluvtwilight19rosie111Blossom10md410-Swetha-_RashmiraparthidollysimplytoxicNaina007-Deepzz-nikhilageetprachurya..yajnaseni..bbbcccpinkss--ANGEL--arrylineshena07prc_fan1...Oyshee...docnuss.AbhIyalicious.minizzminuuKai.ZaYaHolicSilentsoul*Dakoo_Minzy*lostmymusic.Debolina.nasghar-Xpress-swan20princessofkesar_Poulomi_-AriaNe-ibelieveinpinkblessing-beautyBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akash-Moniya call blessing in disguise for ManVeer" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
completely agree yaar...akash manya is needed for uday manya to happenWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtiMitwaaRockssami01jyoti06_Poulomi_

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Agree with u Jyothi loved the way when moniya talks of akash(the bore) UV s smile is wiped off and he looks angry . just loveeed the scene between them today Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksshrarrtijyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shann20

completely agree yaar...akash manya is needed for uday manya to happenWink
Exactly ..I feel Akash might come handy in making Uday a bit jealous or insecure of his position in Manyata's life because even though Uday is well aware that Akash is a nobody but still at the back of his mind he will b worried about the fact that Moniya gives more attention to Akash than him ..and this will make him go wild and possessive to get Moniya's attention Wink

swetamangeraMitwaaRocks-Swetha-nikhilageetshena07

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
oh god u really look at things from a different manner ROFL ROFL blessing indeed it was. i needed to get over the silent romance between moniya akash. so ya a dose of manyata Uday was needed Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocks-Swetha-nikhilageetjyoti06

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I agree Jyo! It is a blessing in disguise, but are tolerance for Akash-Monu is slowly and steadily vanishing. I do hope Akash fuels ManVeer ahead. The tiny glimpse of jealousy was the BEST!!! hehehe! me loved today's scene!

MitwaaRocks-Swetha-nikhilageetminizzjyoti06

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Jyoti,hilarious post.loved it.What a contrast between the Akash-Moniya scene and the Uday-Manyata scene.one was all thanda-thanda and the other one, sparks were flying all around.We do get to see the real Manyata around Uday na.I love that.That expression on Uday's face was so telling-its not just a game for him is it?He really feels very possessive about his hone waali biwiWinkArre Uday phir tumhare back up plan ka kya hogaLOLmy fav scene from today's episode is this one and the J-Vijay scene.The Jungle Queen tonic dialogue by Vijay was so funnyLOL

MitwaaRocksnikhilageetjyoti06

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Ya that's the only good thing happened in the whole convo.But now that Soni and Chiki will be there for a nite out I'm sure more AM scenes.They are seriously torture to eyesOuch.Ya he was a bit jealous but the over confident Prince in him covered his actions convinientlyWink

MitwaaRocksnikhilageetjyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top