Sasural Genda Phool

Sona is equally responsible

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
for the behavior of  her husband. She kept quiet and did nothing about it earlier. She should have taken a chance and done something about it. Why wait for Ishaan to come and then do something? She could have told her dad phoned the police gone to an NGO. 

When she goes out or when abhi is at office she could have done something. 

When someone is in a violent relation they have to have courage and take a stand and do something because if you don't then the person will have more courage thinking that no matter what I do I will get away with everything. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritu567

for the behavior of  her husband. She kept quiet and did nothing about it earlier. She should have taken a chance and done something about it. Why wait for Ishaan to come and then do something? She could have told her dad phoned the police gone to an NGO. 

When someone is in a violent relation they have to have courage and take a stand and do something because if you don't then the person will have more courage thinking that no matter what I do I will get away with everything. 

no it is not sona but SGP has picked up the topic domestic violence and giving a stand and solution to those weak women what they should do how they should do such cases women already are weak see the case of BP how weak BM went in front of her family's love her children and BP brother and parents asian women mythology regarding there husbands where even your own parents teach u that its the girl who has to bend down infront of your husband they dont see right or wrong just you are the woman u have to is the answer i mean u have to be the first one to cope before your husband meaning take the first step in shake hands with ur enemy dont wait on ur enemy to step forward to shake his hand something like that
so when the environment is like that where it is the woman's fault foremost when a separation occurs than i dont think sona is wrong yeah being shown as a bold girl going through it is a little wild but they are showing those weak women to take help of a sincere friend if u cant do it on your own dont keep yourself going throught it
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritu567

for thebehavior of her husband. She kept quiet and did nothing about it earlier. She should have taken a chance and done something about it. Why wait for Ishaan to come and then do something? She could have told her dad phoned the police gone to an NGO.

Ironically , Its apply to BM   . 2 Abla Naar being save by Suhana Mayee . Don't Disturb her . LONG LIVE THE QUEEN . ❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ
tensionbuddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Ironically , Its apply to BM   . 2 Abla Naar being save by Suhana Mayee . Don't Disturb her . LONG LIVE THE QUEEN . ❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Even she is into saving Sachi too , the new serial character πŸ˜† 
apne hi nahi , dusre serials ki aurton ko bhi save karti hai Suhana Maiya !!
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: tensionbuddy

Even she is into saving Sachi too , the new serial characterπŸ˜†
apne hi nahi , dusre serials ki aurton ko bhi save karti hai Suhana Maiya !!

i m telling U , LONG LIVE QUEEN 🀣 She is on SAVING SPREE . πŸ˜† Who is she didn't save . πŸ₯± on a serious note , As long as Suhana doesn't shout " OFF WITH THE HEAD " πŸ₯Ί I m good . Dialog is from OZ , Red Queen 😳
tensionbuddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

i m telling U , LONG LIVE QUEEN 🀣 She is on SAVING SPREE . πŸ˜† Who is she didn't save . πŸ₯± on a serious note , As long as Suhana doesn't shout " OFF WITH THE HEAD " πŸ₯Ί I m good . Dialog is from OZ , Red Queen 😳

red part gaya sar k upar seπŸ€ͺ , baki I totally agree , lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by tensionbuddy - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: tensionbuddy

red part gaya sar k upar seπŸ€ͺ , baki I totally agree , lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sorry Dialog is from Alice in Wonderland . Red Queen shouts this alot . Link is billow ...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEobuu-IexvI&v=Eobuu-IexvI&gl=US
Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fed up wid dis SONA track...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh dear !! Mera Bacha is still under fire !!! Maaf kardo yaar next janam mai Suhana will become Rajni !!! And in this janam , she is not going to save anybody , pukka kabhi nahi, intact Suhana say bachana paday gaa !!!
The reason i am not into this track is that they are taking it into a completely different way domestic violence would turn into jealousy mistrust blah blah , we have seen that before. Also we have seen how whinny Ishaan is , how can be become all this super duper hero types, Suhana has always been like this , talking and taking actions rightly or wrongly but Ishaan was always shown as a comprising one , chodo rehnay do types . I did not see the whole episode as lost interest . Dreading fantastic actings ahead!!!
iViews thumbnail
     Lobolo , Tareef karoh toh UNDER FIRE , naa karo toh BASHING .   πŸ₯Ί 🀣 🀣 Bachhi ko kuch bhi nahi kahe sakte . πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Y eve try to b RAJNI when suhana has her MOM BM as role model . Rajni's personality is different . She has done what is expected of her , even if she has opposed it with good reason & remaining is boundry . I respect her for who she is . I don't expect her to b perfect . She has her own flaws but she has far more possitive , admirable traits than flaws . Once Suhana had something admirable but its long gone . I do n't expect anything from her . I like characters with flaws but suhana is not character full of flaws , she is now something else all togather . If I say anything more I'll b the Basher πŸ˜ƒ

P.s. Not bashing , specially for those who don't like any kind of discussion regarding LEADs. V have had so many heated discussions in the past where V agree - Disagree but laugh togather too . Now a days , if U disagree , don't think abt it . πŸ˜† Edited by netri - 12 years ago