India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Sona is equally responsible

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
for the behavior of  her husband. She kept quiet and did nothing about it earlier. She should have taken a chance and done something about it. Why wait for Ishaan to come and then do something? She could have told her dad phoned the police gone to an NGO. 

When she goes out or when abhi is at office she could have done something. 

When someone is in a violent relation they have to have courage and take a stand and do something because if you don't then the person will have more courage thinking that no matter what I do I will get away with everything. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvinaleo4ever

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu567

for the behavior of  her husband. She kept quiet and did nothing about it earlier. She should have taken a chance and done something about it. Why wait for Ishaan to come and then do something? She could have told her dad phoned the police gone to an NGO. 

When someone is in a violent relation they have to have courage and take a stand and do something because if you don't then the person will have more courage thinking that no matter what I do I will get away with everything. 

no it is not sona but SGP has picked up the topic domestic violence and giving a stand and solution to those weak women what they should do how they should do such cases women already are weak see the case of BP how weak BM went in front of her family's love her children and BP brother and parents asian women mythology regarding there husbands where even your own parents teach u that its the girl who has to bend down infront of your husband they dont see right or wrong just you are the woman u have to is the answer i mean u have to be the first one to cope before your husband meaning take the first step in shake hands with ur enemy dont wait on ur enemy to step forward to shake his hand something like that
so when the environment is like that where it is the woman's fault foremost when a separation occurs than i dont think sona is wrong yeah being shown as a bold girl going through it is a little wild but they are showing those weak women to take help of a sincere friend if u cant do it on your own dont keep yourself going throught it
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

for thebehavior of her husband. She kept quiet and did nothing about it earlier. She should have taken a chance and done something about it. Why wait for Ishaan to come and then do something? She could have told her dad phoned the police gone to an NGO.

Ironically , Its apply to BM   . 2 Abla Naar being save by Suhana Mayee . Don't Disturb her . LONG LIVE THE QUEEN . Heart Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tensionbuddypearlali

tensionbuddy Senior Member
tensionbuddy
tensionbuddy

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

for thebehavior of her husband. She kept quiet and did nothing about it earlier. She should have taken a chance and done something about it. Why wait for Ishaan to come and then do something? She could have told her dad phoned the police gone to an NGO.

Ironically , Its apply to BM   . 2 Abla Naar being save by Suhana Mayee . Don't Disturb her . LONG LIVE THE QUEEN . Heart Thumbs Up

Even she is into saving Sachi too , the new serial character LOL 
apne hi nahi , dusre serials ki aurton ko bhi save karti hai Suhana Maiya !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tensionbuddy

Even she is into saving Sachi too , the new serial characterLOL

i m telling U , LONG LIVE QUEEN ROFL She is on SAVING SPREE . LOL Who is she didn't save . Sleepy on a serious note , As long as Suhana doesn't shout " OFF WITH THE HEAD " Broken Heart I m good . Dialog is from OZ , Red Queen Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tensionbuddy

tensionbuddy Senior Member
tensionbuddy
tensionbuddy

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Even she is into saving Sachi too , the new serial characterLOL

i m telling U , LONG LIVE QUEEN ROFL She is on SAVING SPREE . LOL Who is she didn't save . Sleepy on a serious note , As long as Suhana doesn't shout " OFF WITH THE HEAD " Broken Heart I m good . Dialog is from OZ , Red Queen Embarrassed

red part gaya sar k upar seSilly , baki I totally agree , lolWinkLOL

Edited by tensionbuddy - 22 December 2011 at 10:27am
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

red part gaya sar k upar seSilly , baki I totally agree , lolWinkLOL

Sorry Dialog is from Alice in Wonderland . Red Queen shouts this alot . Link is billow ...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEobuu-IexvI&v=Eobuu-IexvI&gl=US
Laters.Baby IF-Sizzlerz
Laters.Baby
Laters.Baby

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
fed up wid dis SONA track...

Go to top